Get your longs ready, don't say I didn't warn you

Other urls found in this thread:

cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/bitcoin_contract_specifications.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fags don't care. I already tried
They only start caring after it's too late like morons
Just be ready to collect wojaks

When do they close?

Is this shit going to be happening every month.

Can anyone provide sources? I am thinking about throwing 1 btc on bitmex and going long right now

plz do tell more for brainlets like me

btc futures? so the crash will happen during the weekend for btc or monday? im retarded pls show mercy, take female specimen as offering

when is it a good entry point user? 9900??

Banks are about to close for the weekend. Get your shorts in as no fiat deposits will be processed.

oh great I was waiting for that
when exactly please?

If you need to be spoonfed the answers to those questions, stop trading, seriously.

Either learn enough about the game to answer them yourself or fuck off, because if you don't you WILL lose money.

where to start tho?

Where everything starts, Google.

true, if people knew futures are just a couple of hundred contracts, they'd know they are COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT

Its because we like to post man

This answer is too fucking real. Too real, man.

not much will happen

cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/bitcoin_contract_specifications.html

Did I see that right in the Margins tab, you have to maintain 90% liquidity to hold the contract? Lol It only leverages 5 BTC from what I'm seeing, but I guess you can just buy more contracts, if you have the funds needed

just set a buy order @ 9600 or @ 8900 if you like to take risks.

Okay it looks like that is a Volalitily measurement and the actual maintenance is more like only 40% or about 21500 but you'd really need 60% so you don't get hit with a call? What's better Bitmex leverage or doing futures?

Lel It fucking spiked like clockwork after futures settled

wasted

Why would the price fall when they close their shorts they their position back? Makes no sense?

Post original

WALL STREET GET OUT REEEEE

where can i find a girl like this?