Anyone have any drink recipes. I dont drink alcohol because i am not an alcoholic...

Anyone have any drink recipes. I dont drink alcohol because i am not an alcoholic. Some people call them mocktails i call them festive drinks. I like a good festive drink after a hard day. I call this a mountainrita.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2010/08/01/magazine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys or back to rebbit

Is that ginger ale and graham crackers?

Son, is that mountain dew in one of your mother's water glasses with crushed doritos on the rim?

a shirley temple would be one of the more obvious ones.

A Shirley Temple is a non-alcoholic mixed drink traditionally made with ginger ale, a splash of grenadine and garnished with a maraschino cherry based in gelatin. Modern Shirley Temple recipes may substitute lemon-lime soda or lemonade and sometimes orange juice in part, or in whole

bruh you need to step up that game.
add some syrup just a little.
It aint no alcohol so you all good good.

make up your own flavors.

mobile.nytimes.com/2010/08/01/magazine

nice black desert friend what server are you on?

Make kompot.
Use strawberries and blueberries.
You basically boil water, then put them in, wait 15 minutes, add sugar and a spoon of honey, wait 20 minutes more, put everything in the fridge with fruit and you have a perfectly conserved tasty drink.
Thank based Russia for inventing this shit, my summer is now 10 times more easy to go through here in hot, warm greece thanks to it.

>anyone who drinks alcohol is an alcoholic

You came to the wrong neighborhood, bub.

>I don't drink alcohol because i am not an alcoholic
Hey that's great! I don't consume sugar because i am not an diabetic fatass.

>I do not condone the consuption of goods that have cultural value for I deem anyone who does so a scumbag addict
yeah kys

>Is that ginger ale and graham crackers?

I've seen this before. That is doritos.

Would be a mt rita with dorrito rim

To be fair everyone on this board seems to either be HARDCORE STRAIGHT EDGE XXX or "Lmao I drink a 24 pack every night but I don't have a problem, you're all pussies"

OP is retarded though.

>yeah kys

Thanks, you "keep yourself safe" as well.

>"kys" and then accusing others of reddit
TIL le reddit has been here long enough they don't consider themselves le reddit anymore. AMA.

Can you not ruin this board please

Actually many people use Veeky Forums as an AA substitute, and many of those people are the industry people who frequently give actual, knowledgeable advice in other threads.