I'm not sure which one to eat. If I made them with the directions on the back only...

I'm not sure which one to eat. If I made them with the directions on the back only, what rank would each ramen be from worst to best.

Middle one

Those are all trash.

take the middle one chop up bit of smoked sausage, cocktail weinies, or if you have to a hot dog. Beat one egg and get a slice of cheese. Boil the ramen with the vegi and spoce packet and add in the sausage then when the noodles start getting soft add the egg and stir till its all cooked them finally add in the slice of cheese and stir. Bowl and eat.

Top Ramen and Maruchan are literally the same, and will have no spice whatsoever.

That Korean stuff in the middle is meant to be spiced to taste though, and if you pour the whole packet you will literally be overwhelmed by spice.

I suggest about a 1/6 of a packet for your first time trying it unless you really want to loose all sense of flavor for a day.

OP are you in Australia? Everything is upside down

Huh?

it's not that spicy you vagina

The middle one. Don't boil for too long, add a princle of salt once you plate it up. Perfect.

Shin Ramyun is the best by far, everything else is niche as fuck or competing for second best

I survive having it, dk what you're on about

Nigger, youre eating instant ramen, only spoiled leftovers are below that shit

>salting instant ramen

nigga what the fuck

I use only a bit over half a teaspoon. Salt should be a component of every dish. It's pretty crucial.

Mate instant ramen is packed with salt as it is.

Last thing it needs is more.

There's no salt in the ingredients list.

You didn't even try

Try to what? You add salt to taste with everything you're cooking. It's common sense.

The seasoning packet is high in sodium.

No mention of salt though.

Sodium is the salt in your food.

Huh?

Retard.

Salt is sodium chloride.