Veeky Forums the cook book

here is the plan - we submit a book to penguin publishing with Veeky Forums recipes which everyone will get credit for.

there are 5 chapters
1.easy
2.hardcore
3.vegan
4.under 10 buckeroonis
5.desserts

>try to be original
>there is 200 shares available each post will get 1 share
>no limit to submissions
>I will check thread every 10 minutes
>need at least 100 submissions

if you need info AMA

normally user, yours - W.D.K.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ESpx2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll contribute one of my grandma's recipes if you get rid of the vegan section

I need it to entice the mentally Ill to purchase this book.

on top of that i'll need a way to contact people who submit shit so they get credit. Put a trash email or some shit i'm not about to plagiarize.

I'ma replicate in muh laboratory before I add it m8, how do I get ahold of you? thinking easy category, but it might be hard need to see how it goes.

>wasting money on fresh ingredients for doggo who would rather lick buttholes and eat dead bugs

this is dumb, why make it a profiteering intiative and not just a community thing? it's not like people will buy it, you can't check for blatant plagiarism, etc etc.

>Threw this together with some left over ingredients and it actually turned out nice. I took quick notes after the fact, so it may be a little scatterbrained ca use i made it up as i went. I call it...

Chicken, prosciutto and penne casserole

Cook 2 servings of penne.

Sautee 2 cloves garlic in 2 tablespoons butter for 3-5 minutes on medium heat. Add 1 cup heavy cream, 1/2 bay leaf and a sprig of fresh rosemary. Reduce slightly. Add 1.5 cups fresh grated parmesan and 1/3 to 1/2 cup Gruyère cheese. Remove bay leaf and rosemary then season to taste.

Salt and pepper chicken breast and cook in skillet. Finish in oven.

Toss penne in Alfredo sauce and add a pinch of cayenne pepper. Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and prosciutto slices. Remove chicken and slice. Toss in pasta mixture. Top with italian bread crumbs (toast, oregano, thyme and bay leaf) tossed in 2 tablespoons butter.

Bake at 375 for 15-20 or until bread crumbs are golden brown.

Let sit for 5 minutes and serve.

As I re-read that, 1.5 cups parmesan is a fuckton. Don't put that much in.

I got from the spiel that it wasn't made for doggo, but it smells not so good so will update.
you may have a point brochacho, why not vote to make this Veeky Forums's sticky? for people needing a good meal? I may be swayed.
witnessed

>Mommy's Bestest Yummies

>Preheat oven to 425F
>Dump bag of Tyson Anytizer Buffalo Chicken Strips onto nonstick baking sheet
>Cook 20-22 Minutes
>Crispier: Leave in for an extra 5 minutes
>Serve with ranch or other preferred sauce

Wa La

thread be dying yo.

Your fault for including a vegan section.
You think I'm contributing to a publication for fucking vegans? GTFO

It's a shit thread. It should die.

>boil two packs of ramen
>drain it
>put half the ramen into a bowl
>grate half a block of white cheddar cheese on top of it
>drop some fake parmesan cheese
>had second half of ramen
>grate the other half block of white cheddar cheese
>drop some more fake parmesan cheese
>microwave that shit for 3 minutes
>enjoy!

>vegan

actually, here's a sugar free sherbet recipe, just replace whey with soy protein isolate.
imgur.com/a/ESpx2

and lime jello with lime juice

For Hardcore Section

Veeky Forums scrambled eggs

6 Eggs
3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons sour cream
freshly ground sea salt and pepper
3 chives, snipped
3 slices rustic bread to serve

Break the eggs into a cold, heavy-based pan, place on the lowest heat possible, and add half the butter. Using a spatula, stir the eggs frequently to combine the yolks with the whites.
As the mixture begins to set, add the remaining butter. The eggs will take about 4-5 minutes to scramble – they should still be soft and quite lumpy. Don’t let them get too hot – keep moving the pan off and back on the heat(as the bottom of the pan stays heated even after taking it off of the stove).
Meanwhile, toast the bread. I used sourdough bread.
Add the sour cream and season the eggs at the last minute, then add the snipped chives. Put the toast on warm plates, pile the softly scrambled eggs on top and serve immediately.

>vegan

No

>wasting money on fresh ingredients for doggo

The vertical literally says that onions are added to let the dog know it's not for her.

Right off the bat you're wrong. Never scramble the eggs in the pan. Whisk in. bowl first, and then cook.

I'd rather trust chef Ramsay than some wanker from a Korean tetris r34 image sharing website

he is right, and you add the butter AFTER THE EGGS in the pan!!!