Ambrosus

Is 5K AMB enough to make it? Or accumulate more?

CEO hasn't released the specific details of the economics behind masternode as they are ensuring that it's legally compliant first in all senses.

Other urls found in this thread:

stakeunited.co/
ambrosus.com/index.html#team
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE site to use for staking, masternodes, etc stakeunited.co/ - stakes for you.

i'm riding the VEN wave until I can get 10K amb. I do believe VEN is amazing crypto. However given the marketcap, I think long term AMB will have a higher value.

Also fucking masternodes. And if the Nestlé rumor is true. holy sheet.

I'm already holding enough VEN for a masternode and stopped day trading this coin.

In regards to Nestle, wasn't this already confirmed/mentioned by the team in telegram (if I remember correctly)?

You won't be getting a masternode regardless of how many AMB you have.

I know they said plans are for corporations to be running them initially, but Angel also noted that there's a good chance it'll roll out to us common faggots eventually.

You don't know what you're talking about

HAHAHA sure thing pajeet. You've definitely got 250k VEN just chilling in your portfolio. Faggot.

Shit coin with a man child running it lol.

what the fuck is this coin problem?

probably means a strength node.
Chill man, jesus

He does, have you read the latest update by the ambrosus team?

With a bull run, 5k of anything is enough. 5k of KIN and TEL is enough. At least a couple grand haha. AMB to $10 a piece will have you set.

I'm at 9.1k, will top off at 10k then simply hold. Makes my head spin how WTC/VEN and even Wabi cucks don't see how this will blow the fuck up.

Lets see their tech, then i invest. Till then this is just vaporware.

Pic relevant. It's you.

Go read their fucking updates dumbass faggot

I didn't say I had 250K dumbass. Only have 19K because I wasn't a retard like you who can't see good projects early on.

Kys

Lets say i dont belive what they write, and want to see code or RFID tech. Lets say im not a complete faggot.

Chad CEO will make us all filthy rich. He is working day and night to crush his opponents. Most comfy token to hold.

> i dont belive what they write

You are a complete faggot as you haven't even bothered to do due diligence on who's on their team and how reputable/credible they are.

ambrosus.com/index.html#team

If your barely functioning brain can handle reading updates then check their technical blog and community posting updates

Is he autistic enough though?

Absolutely.

The amb CEO is a incompetent man child good luck ever getting any serious partnerships

He worked for the UN and google. You think they hire awkward manchilds?
He's a leader you pussy.

this is amazing.

big if true

So he's an asshole then lol.

You're going to make it.

>the biggest tokenholders are team, partners and early backers of Ambrosus, and the tokens are locked. Everybody who participates also gets future allocation of AMB. Please take note of these facts. I cannot legally comment on the implications of this, but you can make your own conclusions about incentives mechanism and alignment of interests.

This is good. Guy seems to have high standards and judging by the roadmap, they're not fucking around at all - I was worried that this would take several years to get off the ground