Best cooking knives?

Pic is me and my Japanese set

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J47pL_BW8TQ
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filet_americain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak_tartare#Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice!

that's the best method to sharpen knives too. rubbing both their edges together. this guys a pro.

Ja/ck/ knows his stuff alright

So hot

what the fuck thats not how you bite a sandwich

also that shit's raw

I need a video title. Theres no way he cooked, and then proceeded to eat a raw hamburger. Its not even at the right temperature, the cheese hasn't even begun to melt.

So do you have a Youtube channel with tens of thousands of subscribers? No? Guess who's in the wrong here then.

I don't see how that matters.
Generally, when a burger is still pink on the inside, it could be safe to eat. Not his though, he only seared the top of the pattie. That didn't reach a safe temperature internally. He could have 2 billion subscribers, doesn't change basic food science.

I'm also doubting thats real, and somehow an edit.

Bison burgers are meant to be eaten like this. Honestly, who would I rather trust, some Anonymous shitposter on Veeky Forums, or his Excellence Jack.

Well he is a fucking freak. People used to congregate at the circus to watch them and throw peanuts at them

Again, subscribers doesn't mean you're right. I know you're baiting me, but some people in this world are actually dumb enough to believe that.

Here you go family: youtube.com/watch?v=J47pL_BW8TQ

Its actually real, holy fuck. I understand you can cook a steak rare, thats fine, all the bacteria are on the outside, and as long as it reaches a high enough internal temperature, it can be blue.

But ground beef, it mixes up all the bacteria through the beef, so you have to cook it to a brown center. You could get away with a bit of pink, if its hot enough, but holy fuck, what a retard.

Didn't you pay attention you absolute philistine? Bison is not meant to be eaten well done.

Retards I swear.

I agree, but cooking a burger all the way through isn't well done, its common fucking sense.
I think he read that about a bison steak, and thought "Oh, this applies to ground beef as well"

Huh?

Just stop trolling m8, we all know you're just trying to get us mad with your ignorance.

This. Jack is a professional and would never eat something that's not cooked to perfection.

Please, make your samefagging less obvious next time.

>the way he cracks an egg
>keeps his ring on preparing the raw meat

Jack is great in that if people troll/nag him about something enough, out of petty rage he will address the issue.

After getting meme'd so hard about undercooked meat he uses a food thermometer in every newer video. Or people commenting about him handing raw meat and then his phone, he included a really butthurt part in a new video about washing his hands, etc.

He washes his hands wrong though, barely pats them

Has he ever addressed why he handles raw meat while wearing his ring in every video? Does he constantly sanitize it?

>he doesn't coldcock his eggs
>he doesn't constantly threaten his immune system to keep it in peak condition

so is Veeky Forums named after Jack or is Jack named after Veeky Forums?

But user the people dumb enough to believe this are the ones who die from food poisoning. So it evens itself out, 2bh

This is an american issue. Eating raw ground beef is normal in yurope.

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filet_americain
In dutch. Its a form of tartar which is used as bologna tier sandwich filling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak_tartare#Europe

I have eaten rare burgers in north America and been fine, though I was careful about the source (hi end beef producer who had the contract for our restaurant).

My fellow chefs were quite mortified though.

*none of this should be understood to be any form of defense of jack and eating north American ground beef raw or rare is something I do not suggest you try at home

jack pls go