Holy fuck. Sergey is on the move. I repeat. Sergey is on the move

Holy fuck. Sergey is on the move. I repeat. Sergey is on the move.

twitter.com/SergeyNazarov/status/967131404785016832

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HbXj2OGXFjI
create.smartcontract.com/BSC18.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF I JUST LOST ALL MY LINK GOING TO THAT SITE. FUCK YOU OP

>GUYS! GUYS!!!
>I JUST MADE ANOTHER SERGEY THREAD ON Veeky Forums!!!

>Thank you for making a good investment sir

Holy shit is he really shilling link now?!
The singularity is closer than ever

Hes actually shilling hard in the motherfucking paint right now hes 3 tweets deep at the moment

MANIAC

DELET THIS OP IM STILL ACCUMULATING AHHHHHH

Jeez....this is his 4th or 5th tweet...hardly schilling.

Will you fucking autists stop replying to him on Twitter with fucking pepe and user shit. Jesus fucking Christ I'm trying to make money here.

He tweeted 5 times in 10 minutes

He's going all out!

Topkek

this. stop ruining it for the rest of us, faggots.

HOLY SHIT
NO LINKERS ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

How do you think he feels about the legions of autists that follow him? Is he even aware?

Please tweet that image to him kek

Do you guys realize what the implications of this pick up in twitter shilling is? Sergey is ready to break the radio silence. He's ready to let people know. The floodgates are about to be breached.

he knows

my nigga doesnt even need to shill. the project must be gaining ground fast because he is now open to marketing.

I own some Link but you're delusional if you think No Linkers will be on suicide watch about Sergey shilling his own project

REEEE IT DOESN'T SHOW UP ON MY FEED WHY WHY IT WON'T SHOW REPLIES

youtu.be/HbXj2OGXFjI

Im going to have to get myself a shirt size xxl now just to feel the luuuuurve

> (OP)
>Do you guys realize what the implications of this pick up in twitter shilling is? Sergey is ready to break the radio silence. He's ready to let people know. The floodgates are about to be breached.

WEEEEEEEW lad

Fuck I can't contain myself man, I'm going to have to knock one off right now

Kek

SOMEBODY HOLD ME. I’M NOT READY TO BE RICH

som1 please pase content i dont have twitter account :S

This is a historical day. If Sergey is confident enough to start promoting LINK like this, anyone thinking about accumulating LINK better get a bag now.
>inb4 kek, CEO shilled his product, wow.

Someone screencap for us phone posters with no Twitter please.

Because you posted this, I am going to spam Sergey with Big Mac memes and nazi shit till he blocks me.

Yeah because the kardashians became famous off of good clean fun.

Post away & thank you for your service

Bought 12k linky in the correction I fucking can’t handle this shit.

my man.

Look at these fucking retards

thats actually really sad

Seriously, anime ahegao, Wyatt Man jews and esoteric meme shamans could just leave the guy alone.

>Translate from Estonian
kek

kek is with us

I don't think he realizes the amount of memes that will be unleashed upon him when he starts tweeting.

kek.

Ari David Paul has been following Sergey on Twitter for a longer time now
Of course he knows about Link

WTF dude?! I am famous now! Thanks!

Anyone with twitters tell these faggots off. They don't give us a good look. Maybe when their bizbros shit on them they'll stop

Another retweet from Sergey
Has he just remembered his twitter password or did he wait until they released the simplified mainnet

jesus I'm crying with laughter and joy

>all those spergs fucking up actual business interest for internet points

muwhahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahaa reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This....

omg im dying hahahahaha this is why shitcoins that are ever mentioned here get fucked beyond all means

you're seriously going to ruin it for us. do you hate money? are you a no linker?

yes he is ..... I can fucking feel it

jesus.. the cringe is so real

ok who the fuck is this.
DELET THIS
FUUUCK

Literal neets

relax. have you seen what people reply to justin sun's tweets?
everybody just ignores this shit

Quick, somebody post the chainlink war youtube video

sergey shilling on twitter is a bad sign
You guys always said LINK is an insider token, if they had these awesome partnerships you claim he wouldnt need to shill on twitter

LINKIES on suicide watch

I swear to god sergey will dump chain link because of all autist harassing him and then the singularity will never happen

on the singularity

And then there's this guy, the biggest degenerate of them all

i think it's a semen-drinking touhous
but i might be wrong

>(you)

I KNOW YOU ARE ITT
DELETE THIS

Yup
Sergey knows that his product is revolutionary but if he hypes the product up without no product it'll go down in the drain
He had to wait until some there was some tangible results so he could shill

Praising the prophet is more important than your internet points and business acumen. Sergey must be worshipped!
t. 34 yo

time is running out nolinkers

Publicity nigga
Although it will backfire because Serge is now permanently connected to these manchild autists

justin sun has legions of people who see his tweets. Sergey doesn't and his tweets will get drowned out by faggot replies and turn people off.

This.

create.smartcontract.com/BSC18.pdf

I have more LINK than you probably lmao. You must embrace the light and follow the true path of KEK or you shall not moon. Praise Kek and his prophet Sergey!
Just be happy that it is not Nazi memes.

Please post more autistic memes I need to accumulate more

Sergey is tweeting on the official chainlink twitter now too

'Our presentation from @btcsupercon on smart contracts; create.smartcontract.com/BSC18.pdf , and how their ability to have a reliable/decentralized oracle mechanism will greatly expand the traditional/legacy types of digital agreements that smart contracts go on to replace.'

4 minutes ago

Thanks muh nigga.

remember to spread these cubes to normies

holy shit he's going on a s hilling rampage!

ARI REPLY INCOMING

guys I don't think this is a good idea
Sergey might shill too hard and reveal this coin is only going to be used to feed his big mac fetish

i fucking love that guy - sergey senpai take me pls o/

>create.smartcontract.com/BSC18.pdf
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Hm what is better publicity?
releasing some partnerships or desperately tweeting at a guy
>hey hey we solve the oracle problemz
Notice my shitty token pleeease

If he had swift in his pocket he wouldn't need to say a thing

It won't backfire look at vitaliks tweeter or justin suns
I mean vitalik is a known pedo supporter

these are fucking retarded. keep it on biz, sergey needs to look professional on twitter. fucking niggers

>seclusively

money skelly gets "sharting" memes and people asking him if he suffocates himself with farts all the time
sergey, so far, has gotten enough big macs to get you fat, conveniently-located restroom facilities, and black bbw booty
then again, it has only just begun

Jesus fucking Christ. Your cringe level is over 9000.

you're a MANIAC

dubs confirm

I’m literally in chat here you donut. Lmao. You people need to fuck to off back to plebbit.
You can’t emo me bro. Pls no bully. I can only laugh so much.

>Sergey "Do as I say not as I do" Nazarov
Check his most recently liked tweet niggers. Fit body hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You can really tell the ppl who take social media to seriously by the reactions. Some ppl grew up with it as part of their lives and think it matters. Sad.

he wont weigh much on the moon