14 hours

>14 hours

Futures contract to expire?

is it really you?

Oh fuck, you're talking about Wall Street aren't you.

oh fuck not you, what happens??????? give us a CLUE

thing is wall street and London banks won't execute trades on a Saturday so not sure what he thinks is going to happen

if it's the same guy this man knows shit. something is happening.

He is our god now

We ready sir.

Gecko is that you?

yes that guy appeared to call the January selloff.
If this is that same guy (which I give about a 10% chance of it being), and that guy wasn't just randomly larping and actually had insider info (which I give closer to a 50-50 shot of being), then we have about a 20% chance of there being either the start of a massive sellloff back into the 5Ks or the start of the 2018 bullrun tomorrow.

they don't execute normal markettrades because the markets are closed over the weekend you fucking imbecile
are you 12?
cryptofunnymarket is 24/7 worldwide

The futures expire on exact date/time or just date?

What do you think it's more likely?
You guessed it.

Please sir dont let us in the dark. Thank you.

probably bullrun

No they don't execute trades because trading desks aren't open weekends and funds flows don't run on weekends. It would be an extraordinary event for them to do this on a Saturday instead of Monday. It will not happen on a Saturday. It will also not happen on a Monday because whatever may or may not happen will not involve wallstreet or city banks which are not involved/ going to get involved in holding actual crypto on their balance sheet any time in the near future.

Bitcorn?

It's time for bed Nigel

well we already had a selloff AM I RIGHT?!@@?@!!!!

ironic

Yes, you are right.

LOL BULLSHIT

You think in this market are only biz people?

This market is already controlled by wall street

You think theyre gonna let an opportunity pass where normal people can make millions with a few k?

Imagine what money there generating

he talking about this, btw, its already started...

ok

i got fucking absoltely rekt on the chinese crack down on btc exchanges. feb. 6 and rekt again on the run up the next day.
trully does make you want to kill yourself

they expire at 4pm GMT, which was 5am this morning New York time. So they the Feb BTC contract should already be expired.

That's a 5% chance not 20% you idiot

It's not him.
>1 post by this id
And that guy always stayed in the thread to discuss

>initiating sudden btc spike