Zclassic - Bitcoin Private

ZCL HOLDERS GET IN HERE-
lets discuss the state of this fucking shitcoin
Bittrex is fucking scamming everybody on this coin. 40k zcl withdrawal frozen and no fucking response from bittrex.

Should i just dump the rest of my zcl on the exchange because ive lost faith on this fucking shit exchange

Yes sell to me. Glad I withdrew my coins the instant I bought them.

um hello are you fucking retarded?
please tell me last time they announced support for a fork on a weekend?

you do realize this is the last day besides the 26th which i did predict. even with the confirmation i was given a week ago i am starting to doubt it more and more with these fucking bullshit tweets

fag

Bittrex is accumulating btcp lol

Bittrex is preventing a scam from taking place.

help

shut the fuck up you dumb faggot, stop posting here, stop using your stupid tripcode, just stop
you have been wrong about everything, and are not even an entertaining larper
just stop

Will this pump any more or is it time to sell? If so what price will it hit and when? I should have listened to you and sold the news a month ago.

I just bought to get some BTCP.

Anyone holding these on an exchange after the fork had been announced is a fucking idiot.

I wonder how fast this thing would drop if the fork is cancelled.

If a exchange doesn't support it then, we will hold and wait for binance lmao

it would be extremely painful

The only thing keeping me going is that maybe bittrex will announce support. I've help these fucking bags for 2 months like a cuck when I should have sold a week ago

So basically, you're left with post-fork ZCL you can sell for $5 and BTCP you beg to be worth >0.

just tell us what you're doing so we can all do the opposite

please you are not even funny anymore, just go away dude for real as i told you thousand of times

YOU BRING BAD LUCK TO EVERYTHING

GO AWAY TRIPFAGGOT

Faster than XRB I reckon

how do i claim my BTCP if i have my ZCL in a private wallet?

help

>implying BTCP won't be 1000$ next year

I should've sold when this shit went to 250 last month, feels bad man. My first investment too so I don't want to be too harsh on myself, it's a lesson learnt though. I'm personally going to hold until the day before snapshot, hopefully bittrex announces support for it by then.

implying a x8 return in 12 months is good. the absolute state of these broke cucks

Mate do not worry, we will have our 2M sat ZCL, the amount of fucking people going crazy for it on Twitter are insane lmao

Have you dumped your entire position already? What price?

no i havent im stuck bag holding like everyone else

fuck. i guess i'll sell then and minimize my losses since you're staying in

forced hold best hold. my withdrawl is frozen

aren't you guys going to hodl for the fork or something?

Fuck this fucking coin dude...

mate what do you expect us to do with a fucking coin that wont be supported at any exchange that can handle more then a 500 zcl dump

That's what you get for fudding people for cheap bags desu

I still believe that we'll get an announcement. It's just not fun knowing very well that the entire market could fucking dump their ZCL overnight and waking up to that is not something I want to do. I still have hope on the basis that they announced Bitcoin Gold support 2 DAYS before the fork happened and this BTG shitcoin didn't even meet all the criteria. There's absolutely no reason that they wouldn't support the fork. There's some hints on twitter too so that's given me some comfort.

but why won't bittrex support this fucking fork? fucking fags, don't we have still a bit of time?

I will laugh if the exchanges freeze ZCL withdrawals and keep all the BTCP for themselves

im going to take some benzos so i can cope with all this shit

only weekend fork support announcement was btg so i highly doubt they will do it in the next two days. the only time they will 95% announce it will either be today or monday. no inbetween

Bittrex is run by a bunch of dumb niggers, if they do announce the fork it’ll be feb 26

Just a hint that few of the individuals in this thread is samefagging.

Wait for the announcement.

LET ME JUST BE CLEAR. I WAS TOLD BY A HUGE BITTREX MEMBER THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY THE 26TH.
SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET INTOUCH AND THEY HAVE BEEN DOING SOME SKETCHY TWEETS.

LETS JUST BE CLEAR THAT IVE GONE FROM 100% HOLDER TO A 70% HOLDER

It's working, I'm convinced that there will be no announcement.

fuck off you stupid nigger, you're a confirmed and admitted liar

In their telegram group admin saying that today they anounce some good news, but not the exchange, any info on that?

Honestly, I'd rather buy into the FOMO after an announcement than being stuck with bags if they stay mute and we close in on the 28th.

GUYS ITS FUCKING DUMPING
WHAT SHOULD WE DO?????
I HAVE MY FINGER SO CLOSE TO JUST FUCKING CLICKING THE BUTTON

so you're holding, but you want to sell? so i guess i should hold then. just trying to do the opposite of whatever your advice is

erbody hang in there.

yeah, they will announce that bhrettfaggot flew the country with his insane zcl gains to prevent being assraped in jail after the sec nailed him for this insider pnd scheme

did you get this information from the future?

you have like half a zcl anyways idgaf, sell it faggot

I'm selling since there'll be announcement in weekends and it will most likely dips

>bittrex
>shit exchange

FUD is not your strength right?

shittrex lost all my future money after that last tweet. are they run by women? if not why play mind games

bittrash is a fucking horrible exchange you fucking idiot. They are fucking trolling their own customers. this is why they went from rank 1 to rank 8 and continuing to lose marketshare

kek this is absolutely what will happen.

>Thinking you can fork a shitcoin into a proper Bitcoin fork.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Why wouldn't they? They know all the value in ZCL is the forked coin. They hold all the cards you fucking idiots. Sure they might make a few percent on trading fees, or they can take the whole pie and go home.

YOU LOSE

ZCL withdrawing works fine for me...

Wasn't bittrex supposed to open registrations like 2 weeks ago? Shitty exchange

they're open, you just need to fill a registration form. check their twitter

WAHHHHH

I demand exchanges to do exactly what I want to give me free money