What are you smoking / drinking tonight Veeky Forums?

What are you smoking / drinking tonight Veeky Forums?

Smoked two bowls here and feels comfy. Got some beers in the fridge too

do you ever get that feeling of self-doubt and self-questioning from inner ego ?

thats what I'm after when I do drugs

All the time mate. The herb is a psychedelic.

Life is one hell of a ride, a couple of years ago I thought I'd mastered this life shit and had it all figured out. Now I've taken a kick in the balls

This probably makes no sense as I'm high

I am going to drink some ipa and snort some adderall

smoking a joint right now. had to many beer yesterday so won't drink today also I'm traveling to Brazil tomorrow a don't want to be with hangover

Master Kush.
Durban Poison ready in a couples of months

I dont understand all of the off topic threads on this board

Is this some of yalls only communication with the outside world?

Wax and beers my guy, wax and beers

>he wants 24/7 cryptoshitposting
leave

grape cola indica and silver bullets

Obama Kush and Red Bull

Off topic. Reported.
Fuck off normie

>what is a false flag

I do all the time mates. Smoking weed daily is a mind fuck

that's why everyone hates you

40 mg adderal XR

i've been dabbing some sweettooth and permafrost all week. nice shit

ROLLIN

WHATCHU SMOKIN BIZ

mixing is bad for you user
only highschool teens do that, don't be an idiot

drinking half a bottle of a nice patrician barolo tonight

just don’t smoke after ONLY drinking first
smoke > drink > smoke = great
drink > smoke = spins

Bottom is (((You)))

>doing drugs inside, alone
>normie

lol

hmm i haven't experienced this

drunk -> a few good solid hits -> hell yeah

stoned -> a few drinks -> hell yeah

i just can't handle both in excess or i throw up. i can be kinda high and too drunk or too high and kinda drunk and i'm good, but if i'm too high and too drunk i feel like death

>dem triple sevens tho
I'm just burning through the two ounces of Gorilla Glue I traded for a car with a failing head gasket and enjoying the rare beer for the occasional Balmer Peak, but I'm just playing Mount & Blade: Warband and not trading.
>t. hodl 20k stinkies

This

We may have had sex, we may have jobs and appear normal, but we ain't normies

Yeah as long as you’re not fall down, blackout drunk you’ll probably be fine. But if you’ve been drinking all night and haven’t smoked at all, it’s best to be avoided all together

t. every day smoking pot head

nothing yet, it's only 1:20 pm here, but tonight i'll probably get a bit drunk. cider probably. tomorrow i'm gonna get smashed though

This is for people who can't smoke and drink and have low tolerance.

I don't get the spins anymore since I stated smoking weed daily and becoming a stoner.

Check’d

I am out and I live in a state where it’s not legal. Fuck this, getting drunk alone fucking sucks.

congratulations, you are now a textbook drugaddict

>nono, its plant
>i'm a medical user, sort of

lmao

im on my last wax gram, i hate spending$$ on kush but i need it

next drugaddict

keep yourself together man and grow some balls
you sissies

>This is for people who can't smoke and drink and have low tolerance.
Probably true. I haven’t had the spins in a long time, but I’ve also been smoking the weed on the daily for a long time too

Yeah I'm a functional alcoholic + weed smoker but haven't had any bad side effects from weed. And I've done a lot of drugs and seen the dark side. Weed is the best "addiction" to have as the positives actually outweigh the negatives other than spending money which isn't an issue for me.

In summary, you're a boring straight edge faggot

broscience at work, you can only learn this kinda shit from a random nigga on Veeky Forums

Gonna smoke some random shit i bought from local shady streetdealers later. I know theres better shit on dnms but once i buy the crypto for buying weed i decide it's better to just accumulate crypto - yep ponzi ponfirmed

i like weed a lot but i will say that if you have problems in your life that you should fix and are also capable of fixing, if you smoke too much, you can end up not fixing them. friend of mine fucked their life up by doing that. overlooked the thing that was ruining their life right under their nose for years.

you're probably good though, just something to consider.

who /dabrig/ here?

>imblying normies dont drink on their own

I know this feel :^(

How2cop bud when you’re 30 and live in a new town?

While we’re on the topic:
Liquor before beer, you’re in the clear
Beer before liquor, you’ve never been sicker
Have fun kids

I've been through a lot of shit in life and right now I'm doing good senpai

In the last 3 months moved into a nice new apartment, financially stable and debt free finally (thanks to crypto), quit hard drugs and a 4 year benzo habit, just got charges dropped on a legal case that would lose me my job

Life is good 99 problems but smoking aint' one

Are these guys fucking serious? Half of these NEETs probably hold monero as well holy shit

do you buy more beer when you run out?

No dabbing setup unfortunately but I rock this guy with my flower

not straight edge you faggot
just no drugaddict
for every person without serious psychic disorders there is a healthy middleway

sorry for your bad childhood buddy

>hey mom check out this rhyme that bobby in the 12th grade taught me

if you were an actual adult you'd realize that it doesn't matter in what order you drink, what matters is how you pace yourself

Nothing you fucking druggo

Jokes on you, I don’t even drink liquor

time to short your drugs, boys.
I have insider info that the FBI is monitoring this thread

maybe you'll start when you're legally old enough

no, as i got older i found i can't stomach beer like in my teens, gives me kind of a clocked nose afterwards, don't know maybe allergic
rarely i drink some faggy craftbeer
i like a nice redwine now and then
but dont have a stash

Probably older than you. I did buy a flask recently so maybe I should pick up some whisky

>gives me kind of a clocked nose afterwards, don't know maybe allergic
same here. what's that?

>DUDE WEED LMAO
>just bought a flask
>thinks he's older than me

just please fuck off back to rebbit kid, thanks

never heard anything like that before. and now 2 anons in a thread?
you are probably drinking some shitty beer

banana bread (indica)

I'm smoking some crappy european hash right now, gets you pretty high tho.

I’m 34 you faggot

I'm German and only drink premium quality beer (on the German beer quality scala, that is).

It happens when I drink the first beer, my nose gets instantly clocked after 5-10 minutes...

german beer masterrace too
maybe hopallergic
idk

I'm actually curious now.

lmao at all the pasty nerds/europoors/kiddos who screech at the thought of weed.

also who /sourbeer/ here? loaded up on some casey WHEW lads... i think they do it better than anyone else. pricy ass hobby tho

I prefer sativa weed and hefeweizen beer

i've only tried lagunitas aunt sally and a couple goses from anderson valley brewing company but i liked some aspects of the flavors and hated others. i have a feeling i'd like some of the fruity sours that i've seen around, but i haven't had a chance to try them.

Hell yeah German beer and weed is the definition of comfy

OG tuna

I don't have it always. I really should test out.

Guiness, some super silver and rhino

dabbing on some Moroccan hash rosin
because eu

>/sourbeer/
Im glad this is a thing, bit pricey though. I fucking hate IPAs, i hate fucking hops, it tastes like shit oh and its the most potent phytoestrogen known, soy aint got shit on hops. Wheat beers all day errday, especially Hoeggarden or especially Kronenberg 1664 Blanc.

you shot a little to high there, kid. if you would've said somewhere in your mid 20's i would've believed you

come back when you're 18

quick google suggest a range of issues: from simple allergy, celiac, alcohol intolerance ...
get tested bruh

make perfect sense user. Just remember this, the path to success is not a straight line. If the market is your life sometimes shits going to crash but you just gotta hold until that bull comes

I always do that to close the day, smoke a Blunt and drink a beer

checked

water

dang

Why is it that all you faggots always know the name of your weed? I always forget right away and to me weed is weed no matter the strain

>alcohol intolerance

brainlet normie

>to me weed is weed no matter the strain
and you would be wrong

>He uses a fridge

kys

Afghan special and a bottle of red wine. Happy as a pig in shit

because it’s written on the legally sanctioned container I bought it in

not saying that is your case but

Alcohol intolerance can cause immediate, unpleasant reactions after you drink alcohol. The most common signs and symptoms of alcohol intolerance are stuffy nose and skin flushing. Alcohol intolerance is caused by a genetic condition in which the body is unable to break down alcohol efficiently. The only way to prevent alcohol intolerance reactions is to avoid alcohol.

Because some of us don't buy shitty weed in baggies from jamal, and get it professionally packaged and sold over the counter. Welcome to America

even if you cant tell the difference between strains surely you feel different smoking indica vs sativa vs hybrids

I hate sativas. Makes my mind race 100mph

I personally think the names are bullshit. I agree with you though, im particular about wanting sativa or sativa dominant strains. Indicas are for niggers and sleeping

Cheers mate. Coke is great but after a while it makes me emotionless. Adderall for the win

Not drinking or smoking. I just went to the gym took 15mg of creatine and C4. Currently drinking protein. Will do curls before I take a nap. You can cover up the pain or do something about it OP

Learn how to use the deep web safely.
TAILS OS off a USB drive.
Maybe get fake identification docs and take out a PO box under a fake name.
Go on Dream Market

Checked

Going to meet my wife and friends and the bar and be a drunk degenerate while checking crypto prices every 10 minutes on my phone

when you buy that shit they scan your ID dont they? how would this work if you have a CDL license? Would you get flagged for that?

LMAO you're all just beta losers I get different weed every time but I don't even look at the label more than once who gives a fuck? you think Chad remembers the strain he smokes like a fucking nerd?

>Not smoking a bowl before the gym after taking two scoops of C4 without dissolving it

Do you even lift?

>two scoops of C4 without dissolving it
is this like, good? i feel like it might actually taste good. kinda like fun dip

c4 is noob shit
NOSblast is for chad lifters