Holdig comfy

I hold skycoin since it was under 1$ and will continue to hodl until 2020. Same goes for bitbean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCpwx08LVR9WXhgQQg9ZtAhQ/videos.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

okay thanks for sharing!

whats skycoin? give me the quick rub down

Welcome my nigger

A typical exit scam coin like confido but cooler

why is it a scam? whats up with the fud lately?

yeah I expect it to hit 200 USD before they exit scam

>why is an obvious scam a scam?
>why don't people want to buy my obvious scam, and why do they say so?

>holding two shitcoins

Retard. Bet you didn't even bother to read the whitepaper. Normie detected.

>bitbean

I don't know anything about it but with a name like that it's fucked

needs a rebranding desu

>gets asked to give reasons why its a scam
>gives none
"its an obvious scam dude"
get fucked retard

ARE YOU GAY?

I'm making fun of you, not your shitcoin, imbecile. Nobody owes you a response.

cool stuff my man you totally got me haha

Is it too late to get in? I saw it shilled at $5, seems a bit expensive now.

Was it too late to get in BTC when it was 100 dollars? This is similar.

Just looked at skycoin:
>team is literally whos, which isn't inherently bad considering every dog has his day
>They're building a new internet, on the internet? I'm guessing they mean using blockchain technology as protocol. Cool, I guess.

I don't like that they claim to have free, instant, and infinite transactions. Like fuck off, panaceas aren't real, there are prices to be paid for good things.

Seems like a bunch of bull-fucking shit

do you want to give me some
ill make you toast

Skywire will function as an overlay over the current internet only during the testing phases, long term game is a decentralized ISP model - wireless meshnets, that are theoretically faster than legacy internet, connecting cities to colo centers, and individuals renting fibers from tier2 providers for connections between cities and countries. They are designing long range antennas, and they have already created new networking protocols needed for that, it's not some fucking ICO where you give them money and waiting for them to make a product, the product's already there, it's on their github.

They do have free, instant, and infinite transactions. They prevent blockchain spam by using a mechanism of coinhours - you get a certain amount of coinhours for every hour you hold your coins, and transactions cost them rather than skycoins. They are worthless at the moment, so it can be claimed that the transactions are free. That's the only caveat.

inb4 great devs, solid roadmap, promising whitepaper

One of their marketing guys found out about Skycoin a month ago and made some shitty videos shilling it youtube.com/channel/UCpwx08LVR9WXhgQQg9ZtAhQ/videos. The idiotic project leader Synth probably liked him because he said something good about Skycoin and added him to the team page. Ridiculous. This is why this project will fail, because Synth is an absolute retard when it comes to anything other than making the tech. The Bradford guy he hired is also a total manchild as well. These people are not serious at all.

I can only see Skycoin taking off if they purge the whole marketing team and replace with competent people. That won't happen because Synth is an idiot.

How about Beancash with the XBC ticker? That's the planned rebrand.

>bitbean
muh nigga