youtube.com/watch?v=wvAnQqVJ3XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NuT5KUA7iaY
youtube.com/watch?v=aO7OLE_OK1s
youtube.com/watch?v=F5N7qNid79s
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk4LAo3Fdc4
youtube.com/watch?v=5njDmUMhfa0
youtube.com/watch?v=QTOpc4Tdaxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Excepting passionfruit and ripe papaya, nearly all fruits are God tier. And it comes to pass that I beheld these great and abominable passionfruit and ripe papaya and I saw the devil that he was the founder of them.

I like papaya. It's coconut that I can't stand.

I'm with both, desu. Hate papaya and coconut

>I'm white: the list

Seriously, have you niggers never tried any asian fruits like mangosteen or jackfruit?

>apples
>coconuts
>fucking cantaloupe
i thought we were only allowed to post god tier fruits

Lilikoi and papaya are both god tier, I'm guessing you're one of those loser flyovers whose never had a decent quality one.

lol
I have jackfruit in my house right now, actually. Grew up on it.
That "list" was something I pulled from a previous "god tier fruits" thread.
I'm happy you heard of jackfruit last Tuesday, though, whiteboy.

No. They're awful. And you're awful for trying to convince unsuspecting people that they're not awful. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Too lazy to look for a fucking image. Anyway, blackberries, kiwi, mangoes.

Cantaloupe is a fucking gift from the gods you savage

>he thinks every poster is from a shitty western country

>Banana

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_culinary_fruits

>Let's be honest here...
If you liek coconut water you should try cactus water - good stuff

Honestly no fruit comes close in terms of versatility. Goes well sweet, spicy, sour, as a condiment, cold in a sandwich, as a sauce

forgot my image

>Any dried fruit
Pic related is Lychees in syrup. My dad had some once upon a time and I got to try em' out. These taste like a sweet ball of fruit punch jelly in a light syrup.

I honestly believe that people who deny this are just trolling.

Huh?

>4835 Dragon Fruit Recipes
FUCK this mixology skill building is going to be some kind of hell

youtube.com/watch?v=wvAnQqVJ3XQ

>huh?

You did it again. How'd you know it was me?

rambutan! yum!

youtube.com/watch?v=NuT5KUA7iaY

I've got to say Feijoas are the most delicious thing I've ever eaten. I really couldn't explain to you guy what it tastes like, because I've never tasted anything like it. It was like what I imagine seeing a whole new color would be like. 11/10 would love to eat again.

youtube.com/watch?v=aO7OLE_OK1s

I had a dragon fruit once and honestly it didn't taste like anything. Just blan paste crap. I was really disappointed.

don't lie to yourself, you can't taste with your dick

Had the exact same brand a few times. It always surprises me how they taste.. flower-like?

youtube.com/watch?v=F5N7qNid79s

youtube.com/watch?v=Kk4LAo3Fdc4

I grew up in a place where there were lychee trees all over the place, and it's just one of many reasons that I regret not fully appreciating how lucky I was. I can't even imagine growing up with my lychee experience coming out of a can. Then again, some people were raised on hamburger helper...

youtube.com/watch?v=5njDmUMhfa0

Lol dude just go to the local Asian market
youtube.com/watch?v=QTOpc4Tdaxw

>just go to the local Asian market

I can get rambutan fucking everywhere, but I literally grew up climbing lychee trees and filling up bags, and now it's nothing but canned shit in syrup.

>yeah, i know there's hardly a difference between the two

>apples

What? There's a huge difference. I'm not the only one who worries about pesticides and soil grade, etc.etc. vs. Au Naturel when it comes to my produce
Where do you grow up with lychee trees anyway?

only correct answer

>Where do you grow up with lychee trees anyway

Hawaii. A good number of fresh tropical fruits were always just kind of around. In the gully behind my house there were a few hundred guava trees, and I've never tasted one as good since I moved away.

Guy from Hawaii!? Did you ever try one of these Poi donuts????

No. I moved away over a decade ago, and the food scene has apparently changed drastically since then.

I've had every possible variety of manapua, put never a poi donut (and poi was honestly the one traditional Hawaiian food that I never liked).

Shit, even poke was just another old school dish when I lived there but apparently it's become trendy, even on the mainland. I'm honestly waiting for the day when you can find lau lau in Hawaiian communities on the West coast/PNW.

Fucking bird

>Make way for the fruit god

Why is nobody addressing the fact that a coconut isn't a fruit???

You are.

I can't be relied up to be always here to protect your fruit or not fruit identification needs.

this is nobody talks to you at parties

Why not? It grows on a tree? What is the obsession with nomenclature and ontology on this board? Yeah maybe you say it's not a fruit and I say it is? So what, suddenly you're right and I'm wrong? Is is safety in numbers? Well me and my friend both think carrots are fruit oh well we win carrots are fruits now. Why don't you even bother to think before you post? What next, oh bananas aren't fruit they're herbs. Are you even thinking? This is the real world not some laboratory, we aren't masturbating and defining words for fun. Sometimes I wonder about this board they love nothing more that to argue over non-important shit. You are the exact problem I am talking about. So lets just agree tomatos and coconuts are fruits, bananas and tomatos are herbs and let;s just leave it at that. Okay? Okay.

>kiwi
Yes, even the skin is delicious

Really good, shame that the plants are like the devil's spawn, full of spikes, every winter when i prune my plant i get at least a dozen of stings.

Oh god, i never tried it, i should give it a go.

Only fruit to make bae happy.

agreed

lol okay
But tomatoes aren't fruit. Just because they have seeds doesn't make them a fruit. And just because they come off a bush. Just because they have juice. Jalapenos aren't fruit are they? Peppers? Fruit? No? No.
>Tomatoes are the most versatile of fruits
No, they are a versatile vegetable, and over rated. We've practically done everything possible with tomatoes and we continue to treat it like it's the best with endless possibilities.

>bananas are amazing herbs by the way

>2016
>having a bae

Is that suppose to be a mango? If so, the leaf is false (as in taken from another plant and attached with a wire).

>bananas
>red apple
>oranges

pathetic

fresh figs are shit

donut peaches are truly patrician

This. Most people will never taste a properly ripened cantaloupe. Which is a shame because it gets so much hate. It's one of those fruits that you have to grow or pick yourself at the peak of ripeness.

Agreed but the worst thing are the string inside that get stuck between your teeth.

but he was a pooinloo darkie, which automatically means he's shit

Yeah, Queen's really kind of lame.
I was gonna post Alan Turing but then most people wouldn't get my amazing joke.

Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben is the better fruit.

Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit

>strawberry
>apple
>pear
>banana
>not pleb af
>no papaya

fail.

They are amazing, I love to hoard the ones from our trees in summer

>god tier fruit
Oxymoron.

see Also, y'ain't clever.

Watermelon
Kiwi
Mango
Cactus Pear

dragonfruit is shit tier

white peaches
raspberries
tiny green plums from France

now THIS is a TRUE patrician tropical fruit

Literally eaten by gods in pop culture

I'd delete this if I were you. I once got a ban for a post that said nothing more than, "I like kumquats", but maybe the mods are more partial to loquats.

>more seeds than edible flesh
absolute shit tier

Are kumquats similar to loquats in taste? I know kumquats have segments, unlike loquats, but I've never got the chance to try a kumquat. I remember loquats had a nice tangy, sweet taste.

It's honestly been a long time since I've had either (grandparents had a couple kumquat trees so I'd always eat a bunch when visiting, but old age and death happened, so it's been awhile.

I'd describe kumquats sort of like a cross between an orange and a lemon, but you eat the peel so you get all that zesty goodness.

>not posting the best gay front man the UK has ever produced

also, what is it with captcha always asking for store fronts?

The seeds are edible.

He was probably only pretending to be retarded.

Everyone shits on dragonfruit but I'm pretty sure it's because they're all babies who can't eat fruit without it having more sugar than a 2l bottle of soda. Either that or I just got some really good ones.

He sure trolled me.

Technically, a loquat is a sub-tropical fruit. It doesn't come from the true tropics and can grow in places like Southern California (where coconuts can't survive and can just barely grow mangoes).

Can you not post pomegranates here? I know it's a fruit but it looks like a dissected heart, and it's really bothering me.

the seeds, covered in flesh, is what you eat.
you should try it. it's very nice.

JACK FRUIT
J
A
C
K

F
R
U
I
T

hmm never heard of before but seems interesting upon further investigation.

Does anybody know whether I can buy this in SoCal?

Loquats are very similar to apricots, while kumquats have very tart and citrusy flesh with a sweet peel.

You can find an import or something, but it probably won't be ripe. I think jackfruit is tropical, so it can't grow there.

It's shit because it has no real flavor, not because it isn't sweet. The texture is nice, though.

classic image.jpg

The weak shall fear the strong.

tried most of the fedora tier shit in this thread. Cant go past a top class peach.. I can consume one for extended periods of time.

Durian is the best fruit, especially for snacks at the office.

Specialty grape breeds are truly patrician. Too bad their character is more often than not diluted when they're cultivated to meet massive public demand.

Coming through.

What's the most hipster fruit?