I ate a whole pizza and hate myself.... who can empathize?

I ate a whole pizza and hate myself.... who can empathize?

I literally just did the same thing and I hate you too

Huh?

ok loser

At a little ceasars bacon wrap + 50 mcnuggers

You've got a long way to fall

I couldnt eat a whole pizza.

A man should be able to eat a whole pizza right?

Feels like a girl, and hates himself.

?
u drunk
go home felicia

>little ceasars bacon wrap
welp, I feel better I suppose

I drink half a handle of vodka every day and can no longer binge eat, yet am still overweight and have a stupid bloated gut. I'd much rather be able to eat three slices of a large pizza without feeling sick rather than waking up with the shakes and needing to take benzos and vodka to get out of be and be half way functional.

seek help

Thanks for the advice, user. I'm a week into the intervention and the pit in my stomach is only making me drink more and more, and not want to get out of bed to get my shit together before I'm inevitably going to be kicked out, and everyone reminding me of the fact is making it much easier because it's not like I'm already dealing with it every hour of every day I'm awake.

But again, really helpful advice.

Throw up.

I can.
So, are we talking tiny pizza from a chain restaurant or an East coast pizza that can feed a family of four? Cause I did the latter years back.

I take my advice back you sour cunt. I hope you die so I can pour vodka on your grave

drink drink drink

Only half. Haven't eaten pizza in months.

>I hope you die so I can pour vodka on your grave

I don't really care what happens when I die because I'll be dead, but knock yourself out.

>drink drink drink

Currently in the process, user., but thanks for the unnecessary cheering, I guess...

Do you people not realize that industry people use Veeky Forums as an alternative to AA because they want to talk about their problems without facing them? And these are usually the same people telling you how to cook your chicken, or grilled cheese, or telling you how to sharpen your knife?

Al/ck/ generals are as cancerous as any general, but the alcoholic community on Veeky Forums is probably the most knowledgeable because those are mostly the industry people who actually know a little bit about what they're talking about.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am a beautiful and sexy chinese girl, I offer comfortable massage service, please call me. I am also expert in massage, and can give you a high-quality massage in your hotel or apartment at any time of day or night.
I am looking forward to meeting you in the night.

Huh?

Nobody wants sex after binge eating.

And then there's this asshole spamming the board again.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>such an original and unexpected post

You should have included "first".

I was wondering why its a big deal but then I remembered that an Australian large pizza is only 11 inches which is just an inch or so less than America's medium.

You know what they say about countries with small pizzas...

I drank a whole handle to myself I dont thik you ca beat this

Stop being a faggot.

Once I ate two Pizzas, drank 9 beers and instead of feeling guilty, I went the other way and arrogantly masturbated later that night.

I'm a hedonistic slut and I love it.

No you didn't.

t. user who posted about drinking half a handle a day and knows what he's talking about.

If I drank an entire handle - throughout the course of the day - I wouldn't even be able to post. The fact that you're posting /b/ tier images means you're most likely underage and haven't built up a proper alcoholic's tolerance. There's no reason anyone would take you seriously.

You dont know what the fuck you are talkig about

You win, kid. I concede that you are more hardcore than me, and you should really feel proud about being victorious on an anonymous image board when the argument is about who's the bigger alcoholic.

When you get older and it begins to seriously affect your life you'll realize that it's not something to brag about. But have a fun Summer, and if an ugly girl wants to fuck you don't turn her down, because you'll only regret it later in life.

Hello yes I'm new to this board. I can't help but notice that every thread here has some retard asking "huh?"
Is that an epic meme here? Do you guys actually think that's funny?

what the fuck are you on about nigga
Im just contesting about how I drank that shit and you're giving me hell. chill out. nobody is trying to fuck your ass about it

>felicia
www.facebook.com
you took a wrong turn somewhere

>have a fun summer
quote of the fucking millennium right here

Huh?

Is that even really too much for day's eating in the first place?
What I've seen your regular pizza's calorie counts float around 1kcal-1,5kcal so what's the big deal? Just adjust the rest of today's eating accordingly.

>Im just contesting about how I drank that shit

I'm not proud of it, but I can drink everyone I know under the table, but an entire handle is blackout drunk, unable to post even as poorly as you tier. Even if you weigh 300 pounds and have been a heavy drinker for 20 years you're not drinking a handle of hard alcohol and doing anything other than passing out. I feel stupid even typing this out, but it's simply a fact.

I ate 4 small homemade pan pizzas last night, I still feel bloated and hate the fact that she doesn't love me anymore. I bought a ticket on the shittiest airline I could find in hopes that it will crash with me in it... fuck.

Hahahaaa everyday nigga

>Do you people not realize that industry people use Veeky Forums as an alternative to AA because they want to talk about their problems without facing them? And these are usually the same people telling you how to cook your chicken, or grilled cheese, or telling you how to sharpen your knife?

what are you even talking about man you sound like a paranoid schizophrenic

at least im not this far gone

Veeky Forums industry drunks are like Santa Claus, dude. We fucking see you when you're sleeping (unless we're working, which we usually are).

I've eaten an entire pizza by myself on multiple occasions and never felt particularly bad about it. I can empathize with hating yourself though, I know that feel all too well.

I ate a whole pizza for lunch today. I have no regrets.

>just ordered wings and cheesy bread from dominoes
well guess I'm not eating for a couple days

Just exercise like a fucking maniac. That's the only way I can counter my appetite, even if that means getting on a 20" BMX bike and riding in circles for hours in the middle of the night while people stare at me because of the noisy freewheel.

I can't really binge like I used to either. My appetite is sometimes huge, but I can't eat whole pizzas and a half like I used to. My alcohol tolerance is above average and I almost never drink. Since I am 21, at my brother's wedding I was encouraged to drink 4/5 of a Patron bottle, 3 Bud Light "Platinum" bottles and an indeterminate amount of vodka (apparently out of my sister-in-law's cup). I was pretty normal acting but a little out of it. I did puke later that night but was almost totally fine the morning after, but forgot quite a bit. It was my first experience ever drinking in my whole life. I think the alcohol tolerance is genetic. I'm not as heavy as I used to be, there is still some belly fat but the constant exercise has burned a decent amount off.

why hate? i eat a couple and its great.