Isn't it crazy that many of us are gonna be literal millionaires in a few years just from holding internet memecoins

Isn't it crazy that many of us are gonna be literal millionaires in a few years just from holding internet memecoins

How are you going to use your wealth, user?

get gf

my 100$ portfolio will probably buy me a sandwich. fuck my fucking poorfag life

lambo

just for the memes

Kind of wish it would just be 2020 already, tired of dealing with the swings day to day

All I want is money to travel the world and live like a backpacking bum for a few years. $20k/yr in shithole countires and $40k/yr in developed countries. $200k after taxes would give me a solid 5 years with money to resettle when I'm done.

Depends a little on what you bought. I'm 90% in NANO and have been since $0.78.
I hated myself for not selling at ATH, really HATED, but now that twitch.tv has adopted nano I feel like it was the wise decision.
Wasn't really a decision I was drunk throughout Christmas, so you know, but still.

The only thing I want is financial Independence and to retire early... Not so I can be a lazy bum but so I have the freedom to turn hobbies into a dream job. People will always excel at what they're passionate about.

I also hold 500 nano buddy
I think we could both be very very well off in a few years

All I need is £500K so I can invest in real estate and live off the returns until I die.

i dont know what to buy so i can become a millionaire

I bought nano at $25. I can’t help but to feel that I fucked up.

desu I just want to get that much money out of it so my parents can live a better life. they are working hard their whole lifes and they gave me so much. not gonna happen with my 100 bucks tho lol

How much do you need invested in crypto to make it?

I don't see why anyone would want to wait 10 minutes and pay $10 to move a few funds when they could do it in 2 seconds for $0.
NANO is basically what bitcoin wanted to be before it got taken over by miners. Of course that means there aren't any miners to manipulate it's price from $5 to $5000, but that won't really matter if adoption keeps growing.

Nah I don't think so. you should never buy when something is pumping like that but I think you'll be ok - I'm expecting at least $100 EOY

JUST'd wait when TETHER blows up in your face.

Start off grid weed farm + commune and nurture + fund insane anons so they can channel their insanity into something productive + bankroll good art. That's my plan.

hey user. if you really want your portfolio to grow, go over all your monthly expenses and shit. Whatever you have left after food, rent, pussy drugs, whatever.... dollar cost average that shit in.

i swear by the DCA meme, especially when i'm too busy with life to trade

Buy multiple AR-15’s

yeah those 100$ i put in are after I done what you said. didn't leave my house for a month. leaving in a shithole of a country does that to you. will try to "accumulate" another 50$ tho

They might get banned and then the price goes up. In 10 years they might be worth millions. Someone should decentralize guns and sell Blockchain AR15s.

Bought some at $25, $20, $15, $10, $7.. Never sold the FUD. Finally broke even with my average price now and NANO passed BTC and ETH as the biggest posts in my portfolio.

sorry to hear that user. remember the DCA meme, thank me later.

what country do you live in?

I still don't believe it. I just threw £10k into it because it's a once in a lifetime chance but my life would be good if that happened so it's not going to happen.

which country

I want to believe
some days I feel like it's only a matter of time until I make it and other times I feel like it's too late, it's driving me nuts

a lot of people thought the dot com boom was going to make them millionaires, also

albania lol

sounds like some balkan shithole

F

To actively reject complacency, and make businesses and products that help others to aspire for significant roles in humanity.

A world of trained aspirations and sheep dependent on sensationalism, won't achieve near as much.

because it is

>gonna be literal millionaires
Not me

Would get a house in some comfy country and keep investing. Would prob buy a lambo just to post pics on biz and bully nocoiners.

>DCA meme
im interested. What's that?

OP has less skin in the game than you and thinks he will be a millionaire. He's just day dreaming and probably on ambien or something.

I need ETH x6 by 2020 to make it.
Pretty unsure right now.

possible, but i would put your bets on lower cap coins

higher risk = higher reward

This. This is the dream. My gf is an artist and I'm a game developer. If I earn enough in crypto we can pursue these careers on our own terms without having the stress of it being a career. I don't want a lambo. I just want to have enough where we can live humbly with supplement from earnings from our hobbies. Also to be able to travel the world with regular holidays.

i actually have more in my portfolio than him but that's besides the point

>holding internet memecoins

Each one of you hodlers better sell asap. Mass adoptation didnt happen and never will for obvious reasons. Hype alone cannot keep meme coins alive

Word on the street is that the 2nd bubble will pop in a couple days