From $75 to $100k, here's how I did it:

From $75 to $100k, here's how I did it:
1. Research as much coins as possible above the #100 in market cap.
2. Invest in the ones with most potentionals (VeChain back at $0.11 when I bought for example, coins selling under ICO price).
3. Hodl midterm (1-2 weeks), get your gains and redo this process.

Some crypto rules:
1. Buy low, sell high.
2. Never ever follow Veeky Forums shills how tempting it is, people are here to burn you.
3. Never run to pumped coins.
4. Never check your portfolio more than twice a day.
5. Set goals in your mind.
6. Learn to control your feelings.

I started about 8 months ago.
Now it is your turn Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/prochain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so dont buy link?

Lol i made 200k off pocket lint lmao. I sold every peak and bought every valley for 2 years lol. You guys are all such noobs

Where do you do your research I have relied off biz for the past 8 months. Any advice user?

avoid link, ya

I could see this being doable, but it would involve investing in some real DOG of a coin.

I have a pet coin i invested in just as a moonshot, and it regularly goes through violent +-20% swings

The potential for getting burned is pretty high though.

>Buy low, sell high
Stopped reading, wrong board buddy

>1. Buy low, sell high.
we like the way of the oracle here, buy high, wait until its higher and keep holding until it crashes

Nice portfolio, try to get a little more into alt coins like adding more VeChain to your wallet, the rebranding event is pretty close and there might be a buildup to the 26th.
I get my information from multiple crypto websites including the cryptocurrency subreddit which is hated here though but most articles gets posted there

>100k
>thinks he's a whale

hehe xdd

kek, I'm not following Oracle shh Z meme, is it really that bad?

>4. Never check your portfolio more than twice a day.
I thought I had willpower before I started trading. I check at least a dozen times a day.

Some crypto rules:
1. Buy low, sell lower.
2. Only follow Veeky Forums shills who are wrong
3. Buy recently dumped coins, only to watch them dump lower
4. Check your portfolio 10,000 times a day, but miss all the important price action when you're asleep
5. Set price targets and consistently miss them by 100 satoshis
6. Have no feelings anymore because you have become a pasty ghoul trapped in front of your computer screen while you desperately try to learn TA faster than the market is evolving

>Buy low, sell high.
look at this idiot lmao

>started 8 months ago
>25K gain

You're retarded. Stick with ETFs

so you got a 33% return? I got a 10000% return in 6 months...

(still not at 100k though ;( )

are you fucking joking? you made 25k in 8 months, you could've made that much flipping fries at mcdonalds

Wasting your time on this shithole.
Look at these faggots, they can't even tell the difference between 75 and 75k.

This. He expects me to believe that he did all this research, timed every trade and only checked his coins more than twice a day.

you autistic fucks, he said 75 not 75k

>Claims to be up 133,333%
>Shills Vechain after it's already overbought

LARPing faggot.

>Made 5x gains as a noob in December putting a bunch of money in Ripple without any research whatsoever
>Lost all those gains transferring profits to 'bluechip' coins which I researched

The true answer is to buy in before a bull-market, and play the market-cycles.

you got lucky. the shitcoin market is dead and wont recover

top 20 coin or bust in 2018

Oh look, another vechain thread

You could have bought literally ANY coin in early 2017 and made a shitloaf of money.

Try it again now and let's see how that goes

weak larp

this. without knowledge of the greater market you'll get wrecked. if you don't know what to do, STAY IN USD.

You might have down syndrome

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/prochain/

Invest in this now and be thankful later.

You started when everything was so god damn cheap. When NEO was a few pennies, boom. Anyone had a shot. That money has come and gone. It's still in and now controlling the board.

Shill me on this, at least what it is and what it does

Idiot. investing in antshares when it was couple cents is equivalent to picking up any vaporwave pajeet scan from CMC.

Hindsight is 20/20. The Hidden gems are still out there. If you dont manage to pick them you wouldnt have spotted neo either.

good thing this is a larp, else you'd have 10 millions if you started with $7500
i'd kill myself if i missed that kind of opportunity

op I hope you're not larping. All I want is financial emancipation but am too afraid to take big moves. god bless.

Thanks senpai, when do guy know when’s it’s a good time to tether up? I’ve never been a trader more of a holder then take all the profits from one coin to the next.