LUN just went x3 in 4 hours and nobody says anything about it on this fucking useless board?

LUN just went x3 in 4 hours and nobody says anything about it on this fucking useless board?

Other urls found in this thread:

cutiq.net/clip/1207019.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TOO FAT

Because its a shit coin that nobody was bothering to hold and will dump right back to where it was or lower

Pumps&dumps happen every day faggot

Because she’s a nigger

thats because talking about a palm beach confidential pump is pointless

dat pimple

FAGGOT

it's pretty impressive that she can still run considering she's obese halfway down

You know who doesn't like thick girls? Dudes with tiny dicks.

nigga u gay

>Fat...
Coming from the short dick virgin neckbeards that still bench the bar... Keep chugging that Hillbilly Holler

>tfw i cant even do 1 push up

She has little stubby legs.

disgusting fat little hobbit, today's women are trash

Why yes, she does have a fat ass.

>being gay in 2018
rev up those gas chambers

literal fag

Western """"""women""""""
nice leg pimple too lmao

spotted roastie

She's actually fucking disgusting, OP must be a nigger

i'm in love, who the FUCK is she!?!?!?

Big dick here, I can confirm I like tiny girls so I can basically split them

Thick is a meme

Thats called having strong thighs, if you were any of a man you'd know how amazing those are.

bRAAAAP
R
A
A
A
P

Seriously what's the point of crypto if she'll NEVER EVER be your gf and truly love you for who you are?

Holy shit, a chick doing full pull-ups? Amazing.
I want her to have my babies.

small dick here, thick is fucking amazing

>pull ups
nigger are you stupid?

sauce?

if you find that attractive why not just come out of the closet and become a professional bottom?

>itt: stick loving soycucks that can't tell the difference between fat and fitness

>She's disgusting.

Lmfao your faggot ass will never hit anything like that in your life.

Sauce please

Not big enough, then, my friend. I can't fuck tiny girls because they just cry the whole time. I need to go super slow, I actually tore a girls vagina once. I felt like shit after that.

Only thick girls can let me pound them like I want. Maybe you just fuck soft like a woman.

We might as well post about how someone won the jackpot on a slot machine in some shitty truckstop. It means nothing, coins randomly pump (and dump) all the time. There is no value in commenting on every shitcoin that does that.

A lot of coins do that. They're just organized pump and dumps by a few whales.
Everyone else gets fucked over.

Listen here chubby chaser, she has a cute face but she needs to cut ~30lbs, depending on hight.

Pump and dumps dont go on for multiple hours though. Even as we speak, LUN still is a x2 from 6 hours ago

Kindly delete this post. Thank you

fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk

GOOD HEAVENS, sauce please

black chicks get the worst tatoos i swear

Whoever made this image needs to kill themselves. Cursed

Pants must be tight as fuck to give this she whale a thigh gap.

where the sauce at

This. Last 2 gfs are crybabies.

kek

Her farts would be extraordinary. My god.... how great would it be to bury your nose into that as she releases gas from her lower intestine?
A diet heavy in brotein, most likely eggs.... Eggs man. Heavy amounts of sulfar. Oh god that'd be perfect. Hook me up!!

That leg pimple is fucking gross.

Inthecrack Jessie Rogers
cutiq.net/clip/1207019.html

Today I broke my no fap
Fuck you Veeky Forums

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

so who is that latina?

Who is she?

Is it really her love you are interested in, user?