Cooking rabbit for the first time

Cooking rabbit for the first time.

>I smeared some fat on the pan
>cut some onions in half

>salt, freshly ground black pepper and marjoram on the rabbit

>cover the pan in tinfoil

>cook at 180° for 30 mins

Will report back after 30 mins when I remove the foil and cook for another 10 mins on 220 °C.

undercooked desu

Now 10-12 minutes on 220°C to get the outside crispy (hopefully).

Smells absolutely delicious.

My rabbits are almost ready to eat. I need to get a new batch going soon.

looks alright, i prefer whole rabbit stuffed but i dont eat it often. also leave the onions in a bit longer, i think they're better golden
wouldeat/10

Yes, next time I'll maybe cook the onions more. Now it was very sweet and soft.

what a fat fucking rabbit, i bet it'd be good after 6 hours in the slow cooker

Definitely rabbit season.

Meanwhile in /k/

>shit taste in '''tequila'''
>cooking with a rambo knife
>disc bottom poverty-tier pot
>spending more on your gun than you did on cooking equipment
never fails to trigger me

I concur, tis rabbit season.

>shit taste in tequila

Agreed. Jose is ok for mixed drink but even then it sucks

>rambo knife

no, that's just a bullshit mallninja knife that probably cost the pleb a whole $2.99 of his Walmart/McDonald's paycheck

>poverty-tier pot

what did you expect from a Cuervo-drinking mallninja who buys a $4 tacticool knife off of ebay?

>spending more on a your gun than you did on cooking equipment

A Glock 19 runs about $550 (I don't know what one with a threaded barrel adds to the cost), the light is about $120, and the suppressor is about $120 (though they vary widely in price because of features, quality, manufacturer etc).

You can get great cookware for under ~$790. I would say you can still do well in the kitchen for less than your gun.

Not trolling or anything, just observation and banter.

>Jose is ok for mixed drink but even then it sucks
I don't know what you mean by "Jose", is that slang for "Cuervo Especial" in particular? Because I don't have any kind of problem with the Cuervo brand as a whole, they make perfectly good tequila unless you're one of those reddit-tier spergs who refuses to drink anything from a big brand
>no, that's just a bullshit mallninja knife
But that's what I said
>you can get great cookware for under ~$790
What the fuck kind of cookware are you buying where a single piece costs...

Oh. Wait. You're the kind of person who buys sets.

Lol

>no, that's just a bullshit mallninja knife
>But that's what I said

A Rambo knife has a 10- or 12-inch blade and has some stuff inside the handle (littlel compass, suture kit, stick matches, etc). These usually go for hundreds of dollars if it's not a Chinese-ebay counterfeit. The little black thing in the rabbit picture is not a rambo knife.

>Buying sets from a reputable kitchen store is plebeian

I'm buying for a restaurant. The wife and I got a great stainless-aluminum core set that was $700. It's not like we buy bullshit Cuisinart shit. Plus if we need something that's not in the set, we buy something better than red-tag at Bed Bath and Beyond.

>NOT buying for a restaurant
typo

Everything about that pic makes me sad. The cutlery, that napkin, those fries, the platem thr colour of the rabbit.

pork season when?

Somebody actually invented cutlery that doubles as chopsticks?

In the US silencers start around $500 for 9mm, plus a $200 tax stamp to actually buy it.

What is up with her ribs?

I thought it depended on what state you lived in. You know, California SSR vs God's Chosen State of Texas.

Texas truly is the best state in this union

No idea. All I see is camel toe.

>those pierced nips

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Hey OP. Cool thread. I've only done rabbit once, hässenfeffer. Was alright. I like the way you did yours. I want to do chicken fried rabbit next time my redneck friends give me some hare.

nice fridge

>no trigger discipline
>holding a revolver with one fucking hand.
>arm being used isn't even braced but limp at the elbow.
I don't fucking understand this. I am as liberal as you can normally come. I hate guns, and even I know how to avoid the dumbest mistakes when holding a fire arm. How do you fuck up this badly?

underrated

lel

This is not hassenpfeffer

Duh and/or hola