Old fags, when eth was shilled, did everyone actually own some? Cause let's be honest...

Old fags, when eth was shilled, did everyone actually own some? Cause let's be honest, deep down we all know everyone here holds some link now.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1187485
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/966602470431473664
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont hold LINK

>an ERC20 token is the next ethereum
linky delusion knows no bounds

>Elon Musk sees the potential of ethereum
>Elon Musk sees the potential of chainlink
My kek the similarities

>tfw Elon was the moon mission all along

Feel kinda happy for this guy. His delusional beliefs were met 5x

7x if you count for ATH
if he held he would have had $700k and that's if he didn't put anything into ICOs to enlarge his stack

I even had a facebook ad shilling Ethereum literally calling ETH the next btc but i ignored it like a retard.

>He believes everyone fell for the link meme
Top kek

oldfag here

eth was heavily shilled in the early days. so much so that it turned me off to the whole thing. i laughed when the DAO hack happened, and I laughed more when they forked in violation of immutability. to this day i still think ETH is dumb as fuck. I admit only that there are a lot of retards who bought in during this bitcoin bubble.

Don't listen most of biztards.

i wish i was reading Veeky Forums before it got ruined by newfags such as myself

I REMEMBER THIS THREAD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Fucking Kek

Also checkem

>still think ETH is dumb as fuck

Just proves that you're as retarded as it gets

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1187485

>ETHfags on suicide watch
>when he actually buys ether
>I trusted the fundamentals. kek. May I ask what exactly those fundamentals were?
>iktfb. I own over 100 ETH I paid an average of $11.9 for.

kek

Let's face it: you regret not having bought it at 10.
That's ok, you were dumb, I hope you learned.

is he our social butterfly now? fucking tweeting like a madman now

Can't wait for April 2019

in terms of?

I remember reading about Ethereum on biz and looking it up on their website and even subbing to their subreddit. But I didn't have the willpower to actively go and buy it

It is beginning. Exiting stealth phase.

sherlocklink is there if you care

bet u feel like killing yur self, i kmow i do for browsing pol all 2017 and not ever checking what biz was doing. i use check biz very rarely off and on 2016. every time i did it seemed boring and waste of time. if i would have just browsed a few times more 2017 i would have made it. became reg oct. 2017. too late. couldnt get in on time. now i want to die,already did but now

sad part is you can tell that guy was shilling and unloaded his bags around $40

I know those feels

I was on /biz since the oil wars and had the honor of speaking (and learning) from iHaz (muh index funds, yeah i got some senpai). Ethereum was not shilled very heavily and most threads were filled with bullshit replies such as "ethereum is a russian scam!" with appropriate meme images. Most of /biz backed LINK cause "muh german engineer on team". Hilarious, luckily I wasn't that dumb.

IF YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE IN THIS SIT DOWN AND RECORD YOURSELF SAYING WHY YOU BELIEVE IN CHAINLINK. THEN SEND IT TO A FAMILY MEMBER AND THEY WILL TELL YOU JUST HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL YOU ALL ARE.

LISK not LINK*

>Most of /biz backed LINK cause "muh german engineer on team".
There isn't a German engineer on the team.

You still try to look down on it from your high horse? Just accept.that you failed to see the potential.

I had thousands of eth that I bought for less than a dollar. I sold most of it between the first massive pump of $10 and $20. It was a huge fucking deal at the time because no other coin had hit double digits. I don't know if I was representative, but let's assume that I was and most of us sold for a measly 10x or held until 1-200 and barely any held to today.

For the sake of argument, let's just say that link is the new eth and that the dollar cost average of your stack is between $0.5 and $1. Some got in for the ico, some snagged a bunch at $0.15, but we're all still at the ground floor. Most of you have never experienced a serious moon with a good portion of your wealth, and my guess is a lot of people here grew up poor. You have a scarcity mindset and when link hits $5-$10 most people here will sell. If you bought 10k link it probably took a long time to save the money from a wage slave job. Seeing it go from 5k to 50k is like 2-5 years of work depending if you work part or full time. The higher it goes, the more tempting it will be to cash out. By the time link gets to $50-$100 most of biz will have cashed out. That's like 10-20 years of wage cucking just sitting there and I won't blame anyone for doing it.

Basically no one here will hold on until $500-$1k or beyond. Just look in the blockfolio rate threads. How many of them have greater than 100 btc and 1000 eth? The only thing that I think will save everyone from the curse of selling way too early is that you can stake link.

I think we meme'd everyone into the hodl mindset. BTC and ETH growth was unprecedented. If LINK follows the growth, more people will hold this time as we know what's possible. Memes do the rest. You think that positive thinking shit comes out of nowhere? No sir, we will reach singularity in no time at all.

Exactly. I (luckily) only hav about 35 ETH remaining as of this date from my initial purchase of 1000. Sold them through the pumps from 10-300. Never expected 1000 USD.

Not going to fuck up with LINK this time around.

Kept 75% of Link in a hardware wallet stored in a security deposit box to avoid temptation. Using 25% to day trade whenever I see what I think is a peak.

>tfw elon only holds 0.25 BTC
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/966602470431473664

Its one thing to say "I'm going to hodl for forever" and another thing to actually do it. I think it's because a lot of people look at this as a get rich quick scheme and don't understand why the technology of crypto is so utterly groundbreaking. I certainly didn't understand dick about the implications of eth and while I won't claim to have perfect knowledge about the potential for link, plenty here have a bad understanding of it. Just look at all the attention that gets given to swift/banking. While that kind of integration would be useful, it's just low hanging fruit and completely unnecessary to the success of link.

I've been studying to be a clinical psychologist and I think the most fascinating link meme is not the positive thinking/visualization one, but link cubes with everyone else's logo on it. That's psyops tiered shit imo. Whether people consciously understand it or not, the implication is that every product, every service, every crypto will use link. Every product, service, industry, etc could use link and by memeing it, it prepares people to accept its meteoric rise as inevitable.

I went through all my old exchanges and found several btc that I forgot about. I'm absolutely terrified about trying to swing trade link because I don't want to fuck it up.

No, eth had containment threads and about half the board didn't know how to buy crypto. "how to get into crypto" was commonly discussed, unlike now, and PosW was shilled about as much as ETH

Remember cryptocurrency generals?

>everyone here holds some link
lol, not even close. link is massively shilled but most of us that were around when ethereum was knew can see the huge differences between the two, and thats ignoring the basic market philosophies that link gets wrong.

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

less than 20 thousand holders after all this shilling?
60% of all tokens owned by just 6 accounts?

oracles are definitely necessary, chainlink and it's token though? utterly discardable.