Hanging out with some weebs

>Hanging out with some weebs
>We all decide to order a pizza
>Everyone decides on mushroom and spinach
>One fucking baby has to ruin it
>"C-Can we just get cheese or pepperoni on it?"

Seriously, if you do this shit, go fuck yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u5AZhjhbxf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you couldn't do half and half?

It's your own fault for hanging out with weebs, weeb.

>mfw anything other than pomodori, mozzarella di bufala, basiliaco, e olio extravergine on my pizze
absolutely digenerati

My local does a Doner Kebab pizza.

My local does a breaded chicken cutlet pizza, that doesn't make it ok

>Giving into a bunch of petulant retards

Reminded me of this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u5AZhjhbxf8

Get new friends OP

>mushroom and spinach

Remember when Maddox was funny? Like 15 years ago

olives best topping desu.

This is why I simply choose not to be around other people irl.

>choose
>because someone might order the wrongbad pizza

sure, that's why

This is why everybody orders their own pizza when I'm with friends
>inb4 fatass
Can't handle a 1000kcal dinner, manlets?

I can. The question is, should I?

Did you eat your pizza with chopsticks, too? Take a hike.

>Discussing with friends which pizza to order
>One guy insists on on pepperoni
>we tell hin to fuck off
>he leaves the room only to teleport behind us, and he kills me with a single swipe of his Katana
>"Nothing personnel kiddo... But I said Pepperoni"
>They all decide to just eat Pepperoni pizza

Weeaboos are the worst

Maddox is another causality of an "opinions" guy who alienated his fanbase.

It's fine for people to have their own opinions, but Maddox basically insulted 90% of his fanbase by calling them stupid, then started crying about being called a cuck. While failing to realize why people are called cucks.

>Not ramen pizza
>Not sushi pizza
>Not naruto pizza
Some """""""""weebs"""""""""""""""" ya got there Ken-sama

The problem I have with weebs isn't their obsession but the fact that every one I have ever met has been stupid to the point of retardation.
Is there a link between animu and IQ?

Someone who posted Shitnatsu has shit taste. Very surprising.

Fuck off, Cutenatsu is top tier

It's just that only the stupidest anime fans are easily identifiable.

you have shitty taste in pizza.Your friend was in the right

>I-I really like greasy pieces of meat on my pizza guys

Why do manchildren hate mushrooms so much when they're one of the very best foods?

It's dirt fungus for poor people that can't afford real meat.

Mushrooms aren't a substitute for meat.

Sure, you're just bulking :^)

Exactly.

Many mushrooms are more expensive than meat per pound. I've never even heard of poor people using it as a substitute.

I can address this topic: in flyover country where people only know about vegetarian cuisine from weird shit like "the moosewood cookbook", they actually do use mushrooms as a meat substitute. I have no idea who came up with the idea but it's really fucking weird

Source: lived in one of those timewarp retro bubbles for a while, was appalled at their bizarre ideas of food. One time I was eating a banana at work and someone was like "good for you, being healthy like that, but you don't look like you need it *wink*"

Low quality mushrooms have one of the worst textures in cooking. I'll eat mushroom pizza, but it's usually pretty bad.

>He likes dog penis

Filtering your opinion user

I love mushrooms, but pizza places tend to not do them any justice. They come out as large, indigestable chunks of unsautéed rubber.

Besides that, if I'm actually feeling lazy enough to pay their shitty prices I want to maximise the economic value by including more expensive ingredients (meats).

The time for a 'gourmet' pizza with a sensible mix of meats and vegetables is when I cook it myself.

>but pizza places tend to not do them any justice. They come out as large, indigestable chunks of unsautéed rubber.
It's too bad you don't have good judgment when it comes to picking a pizza restaurant
>I want to maximise the economic value by including more expensive ingredients (meats).
Foie gras pizza is a practical joke invented to make a political point, nobody actually makes that in real life

>dog

>restaurant

OP was talking about pizza delivery, restaurant food never entered the equation. Though, if you're eating out at a restuarant, then pizza is a pretty subpar choice.

I tend to cook my own pizzas (because honestly how hard is it?), but those times I have tried delivery from different local places, they all sucked. Not sure why you think that should be my fault, but nice hyperbole I guess.

>large group of people
>only 1 pizza

sorry your group of friends is made up of women and homosexuals, user

It's not hyperbole. I can tell you've never had a good pizza because your idea of a good pizza is a clusterfuck of random shitty meats and canned vegetables heaped as high as possible on a greasy doughnut crust, that looks somewhat like this

Can't hear you user, I'm eating banana pudding

>I tend to cook my own pizzas (because honestly how hard is it?),

You either don't know what good pizza is, or have a magic oven that goes to 800F.

You're probably correct, but to be fair, you can make pretty decent pizza with one of those Green Egg contraptions without going the traditional eye-talian refractory oven route. Maybe he's got one of those, you can get one for like a thousand these days

>good pizza

Reading comprehension zero or really weak bait?

The bottom line is that takeaway pizza is always shit and overpriced. I don't buy it, I make my own, and if I did, I'd very likely include mushrooms

If, God forbid, you decide to waste your money and your bowel stability on some takeaway shit, then and ONLY then would I request a fuckton of expensive meats on it to maximise the value of the money I've wasted.

Seeing as you're so defensive about the 'quality' of something so banal smashed together on a processing line, I'm going to go ahead and make baseless assumptions in return - namely, that you can't cook pizza yourself, and your taste is what's lacking. Boy, sure is easy to argue when you make wild guesses about the other person by ignoring what they've actually written!

>tl;dr
Let's see that 800 degree oven, giuseppe

Try 600 at best, more likely 450 peak given how much time it needs to heat back up after you stick the pizza in there

You can even build your own for far less as I recall. Having said that I don't think most pizza places exactly have one of these laying around so assuming all things equal, you'll probably make a better pizza yourself than a store would.

>smashed together on a processing line

confirmed for not knowing what good pizza is. The fact that you can make a better one than Domino's doesn't mean you're good.

The thread is about DELIVERED pizza, dipshit. That means shit in a soggy box on the hour, no matter where you live.

There's no other comparison to make.

"Most" pizza places use canned toppings and pre-frozen dough too

It really shouldn't be that hard to figure out which ones to avoid, but then, you have this guy

NYC here, you're fucking wrong and sad.

I have gotten them up to 700 with relative ease.

>you must have an 800 degree refractory oven or your pizza is shit and you don't know what constitutes good pizza
>enjoys takeaway pizza delivered and gives it a free pass

k

There's no "if... then..." here. You don't know what constitutes good pizza. It's a statement of fact.

Compelling argument user.

Do you understand the difference between a statement of fact and an argument, or is it kind of like your confusion between domino's and pizza?

>mfw i only eat pepperoni, paprika and salami
>mfw people actually get mad over it
>mfw i'm the only one who didn't order his pizza with tears

Playground-tier false dichotomies won't legitimise your opinions, user. I'd recommend laying off the salt and acting your age.

>friends
>social
>weeb
What normalfag bullshit is this?

>Weeb
>Friends

ok kid

Pussies who can't handle veggies on pizza are the worst.

Granted, I'm not a fan of mushrooms or olives as toppings, but if I'm presented with either or both, I'll manage.

I'm not a weeb but have ruined many dining experiences because I never liked mushrooms

>some friends
>a pizza

If you're with one or two friends, you get one pizza and have the courtesy of doing at least half and half

If you're with more friends than that, you buy two pizzas even if you don't think it will all get finished

Don't be a fuckin' jew, cheap ass

And that faggot Asriel sure eats a lot of dirt these days, dosen't he?

>only 2 toppings
Red peppers, spinach, chicken, mushrooms, onion, green peppers and jalapeño. It's like you don't even like toppings.

After 6 years of eating shitty dominoes every friday I can no longer stomach pizza of any kind.

>not getting a meat
>getting only 2 filler toppings
why?

>weebs

I like any topping as long as it's a meat. meats just work the best with the cheese.

My local does a Donner Kebab pizza.

I honestly don't get the drama of people bitching about maddox being shit now. you dont' have to like or agree with everything someone says to enjoy their content or think they are funny. If this was the case game grumps would have no fans and arin would be working in an animation sweat shop.

>implying arin is good enough to work in animation at all

he's lucky ross is around to clean up and actually animate his drawings

>good enough
where the words animation and sweat shop not illustrative of what I'm talking about?

I love me some pineapple/pepperonis pizza

find me a pizza place where you can get morels or matsutakes and I'll eat it instead of pepperoni. until then they can fuck right off.

>Ruining the pineapple

a place I go to regularly uses porcini, which are more expensive than all but the most expensive meat.

but I'm sure you aren't going to be satisfied with that because you just want to prove that you can make better pizza than domino's

>Ruining my FUCKING MEME

>tfw dating one of these people

Goddamn it's hard to cook for someone with the palette of a toddler

Just kill her

>Her

How do you know user doesn't like boys

there's this forced lesbian meme on Veeky Forums.

>anime

enjoy rotting your brain