nice digits. i would like to know as well its friday

checkeddd

1k eoy?

link is love, link is life

Bumping for link trips

;)

LINK $1000 EOY

I don't know but, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Hello sir

you

hey there whats the scoop?

are

What's up with this guy? He know something we don't?!

spill the beanerinos

MANIC

a

weeeelll????

Gj

M

ANIAC

Please sir, I have to sleep soon, I even got trips

You said you were going to retire the trip after release. What gives?

lol he said his last posts would be today

Last SherlockLink post is today. I have not compiled all the research to post but I can start in here? I would still need a few hours to be ready for a thread

Sure, post what you have and then link to your new thread if you can.

Yeha bro

IF YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE IN THIS SIT DOWN AND RECORD YOURSELF SAYING WHY YOU BELIEVE IN CHAINLINK. THEN SEND IT TO A FAMILY MEMBER AND THEY WILL TELL YOU JUST HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL YOU ALL ARE.
Nice trips tho

id say make your own desu. could you post the title youll use so we can filter for it (if you make your own)?

OH yeah he said he'd be back Friday

What this lad said

kek I'll never get tired of these pastas

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
Open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

If we do this collectively my LINK brothers, the power of positive thought from a strong community such as ours will allow these desires to come true and manifest into reality, there is absolutely no doubt about it.
Keep believing anons, I love you all

gotoquiz.com/are_you_a_maniac

Today has been full of happenings

Later today I will reveal what I believe is very strong evidence of a collaboration between Chainlink and IBM/Hyperledger. I am not asking you to investigate this more as I will show my evidence in a bit. IBM is worried about the closed source competing oracle solutions that are rushing to market.

This is the beginning of war for oracle technology adoption. Many closed source options are already getting big company users.

Thomson Reuters is siding w/ Corda R3 for a competing oracle solution.

Blockone IQ - I am in beta and will provide more info later

The good news is it looks like all open source companies are/will back Chainlink while the closed source options are gunning for dominance.
I will hopefully start new thread in few hours with a LOT more info

nice digits. look forward to it

Been watching biz for a few years. Rarely comment as you are all a bunch of chumps. Just wanted to say I bought link, and I hate all you shilling asshats because it worked.

I understand that Bog Boy is on the panel of Hyperledger. Any significant reason why? Just as an advisory role? I do not see why he would help the competition. If it is indeed competition at all.

I swear if this shit does explode I'll kms

dump it

Might be backing them initially but when there are thousands of Link nodes, nothing will matter, 50k by 2025

>today has been full of habbenings
i just got off work gimme a quick rundown

sergey tweeted like a madman

a MANIAC. i actually worry that all that twitter activity was a cry for help

IBM is literally garbage, they have been bleeding money and are desperate for attention hence stellar

fucking big if true, and this sort of makes sense. IBM is fading into irrelevance and they need to do something drastic soon.
Checked, and holy shit I'm seeing a lot of these posts as of late. If we all make it, I'll be so happy for you guys that jumped on last minute
And yes, the main thing is the network just needs initial rocket fuel for momentum to get kickstarted, but once its in fullswing, the network itself will be able to propel itself to the stratosphere.
See

They have a profit of 6 billion USD, not going bankrupts anytime soon lad

youtu.be/axQqfQfCnBc

The competition is going to be fierce.

All I wanted to do was make it with link in two years and now there is competition from private companies, aren't they rich enough.
Reeeeee

So how do they do this? and how is it decentralized?

In the last post you had you shared some info regarding MonetaGo .. IBM's centralized oracle .. possibly working with Chain Link to go decentralized?

who the fuck are Corda and why are they a threat to chainlink

Did someone here actually study corda? I didn't even know about this, thought the only competition was pajeet Mobius.

Someone redpill us on corda.

They aren't.

With the aid of God, ChainLink will prevail

I am kekholio I need Corda for my bunghole

HAHAHAH

Not decentralized. LINK is superior. With that said, Link has to come out swinging as these private solutions are actively recruiting business.

this is a good thing in that it means there's a massive marketshare at stake.
All these competitors are going after very generic solutions. LINK is attacking a very specific problem that will allow it to operate as a middleware between various networks and legacy systems. It's got a better chance to establish itself with a strong network effect with the goldrush that is PSD2 and open banking APIs, along with smart-contracts and DLT.

>no decentralization of any kind
lmao are you serious? how is this considered competition?

centralized kikery never gives up. These are the companies we need to send those weeb autists to reply to. Or once they get their service up and running biz could orchestrate an attack and show how fucking weak it is.

Ty for answering, looks promising tho, but they only have 400 followers on youtube, so its in start-up phase, and centralized, but i do get why companies would wanna work with a centralized system, easyer to fix problems? any other competitors? i mean how good is mobius really? imo its pleb tier if u compare it to link but im biased as hell so can someone give me a reality check?

This is why LINK is so far ahead of the game, for now. Decentralized Oracle networks are the future. Private blockchains aren't going to slow it down enough before it takes off. But sherlock is right, ChainLink needs to come out swinging hard now, and AB mentioned this too, in his last thread.
This is why Sergey is probably so calculated in how much information he reveals and when.
The fact that he revealed as much as he did at the conference, and is now twitter-posting again, is a hint that it's time to step on the fucking gas

The secret is out. Oracles are a gold mine. LINK is leading the way and major companies are taking note, entering the space.

im scared guys, what if link is outcompeted by some kike multinational?

then its been an honor to fight alongside you marine. strap your boots up its go time

mass suicide

Then get onboard with the shilling, memetics, and learning how to operate a node. This is our chance to fucking beat them for once.
Yes, and while it might seem intense, I'm not afraid. They're fucking dinosaurs; they're not going to keep up with something that's pushing the boundaries as a decentralized oracle network. But we may need to step it up as a community, and start getting all the best devs we can in our networks to take a look at it (as is already happening, like you've been tentatively pointing out in previous threads)
I'm confident LINK will establish itself a strong monopoly, even if it's in a small market first. It just needs to get enough of a foothold so it can grow into adjacent markets, and Sergey has talked about this: start with data-driven financial contracts like in derivatives, move toward insurance in due course, and then eventually trade finance.

how much did you put into it? only a few grand right?

all my savings and im planning on selling my posessions on ebay this weekend to buy more

You don't understand the advantages of decentralization. They can't win because they are centralized. For all we know someone might organize an attack in the future and bring Corda down to its knees.

how many millions do you actually need user? stop being so greedy

Bought 35 links got 21 thx for fees ... is this normal?

Sorry, but don't see a centralized platform as competition. That is the key selling point of CL.

hopefully autistic NEETs will do this

or the government or regulators can choose to censor certain oracles because they ((don't like them)) or it's "a danger to national security". Draconian responses could utterly destroy centralized oracles, not just hacks.
We should keep an eye on companies like Palantir, btw. I'd be curious to see what their next move would be here.

user would trust a fortune cookie or biz more?

Corda is R3, right, which is predominately financial services. Are ChainLink better off looking in a different industry to avoid them?

want to get to 10k Link about halfway there, could buy more now or should i do some other trades and pick it up later. Seems like the price shouldn't really climb too much over the next month or two and there seems to be signs to being able to 3x the funds I have put aside for Link. Do i try to up this first and then by the other 5k potentially more,or just buy it now.

I'd like to pick up a bunch of PRL so I can catch the airdrop on the April 6th. What do you guys think, price shouldn't really go up until late spring/ early summer right?

But if they say the same thing?

lol, nice
absolutely not, lol. They're going to be a tiny drop in the ocean if they're trying to pull off a network for a group of private banks. It's like comparing a fancy intranet between a few banks, versus an internet protocol that will link multiple networks, across a decentralized global network
And on top of that, LINK will be able to capitalize on multiple goldrushes:
>PSD2 and open banking APIs
>data-is-the-new-oil
>legacy systems desperate to use smart-contract tech without having to overhaul their systems (which could last for the next decade)

The more centralized oracle companies / solutions there are the better.

For one, this shows just how important and valuable this sector is.

Two, the more spread thin each centralized solution is the better LINK will look as the decentralized solution.

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Get out of here you globalist nolinker, you're in the wrong neighborhood.
100% this. Their attack surfaces will force them to be smaller, while LINK being decentralized can actually scale to take over several markets sequentially.

github.com/corda/corda
sheesh this is like Ajit Pai saying net neutrality is bad

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

The new FUD bot copy pasta making the rounds.

who is this sherlock guy tho, and why should i trust him?

He's proven himself to know stuff, through exceptionally good research with evidence rather than insider info.

I loaded up on PRL myself a couple weeks back and am sitting on it until SHL time rolls around, then will be pumping all of that profit into more LINK. Shooting for 30k LINK before this shit really takes off, and I'm a little over halfway there. PRL should take me the rest of the way, or so I hope.

When do you expect it to really take off and how much do you consider that tobe for it it take off

Your personal opinion doesn't matter when hundreds of companies start using Hyperledger Fabric for their blockchain platform.

bump to keep the thread alive

Open source projects always win in the end. Like Linux. ChainLink is just a better solution than Corda, and businesses will know that and outcompete. Also, centralized oracles can be attacked.

I wont be surprised to see Veeky Forums launch an attack someday

Sergey spotted rampaging at local mcdonalds

youtube.com/watch?v=1Nojg8pTHJU

you dont say

can somebody please post the instructions how to make custom LINK cube?