It's payday. This only comes twice a month. To celebrate, you make a special trip to the hip...

It's payday. This only comes twice a month. To celebrate, you make a special trip to the hip, upscale "Subway" restaurant for cool fashionable people, where this pretentious sandwich artist tries to culturally intimidate you by trying to trick you into pronouncing the word "avacado" (sp?)

Your big night out is ruined. You mentally cancel plans to splurge on a 20 ounce refillable soda. How do you put this America-hating traitor in his place and make sure he knows he should of got a real job?

Why are Americans triggered by avocados?

Because they're shit millennial garbage

Because flyovers are afraid of vegetables. I wish they'd be range banned

This^

Only pretentious people should be allowed to voice their opinion on things.

Seriously, what is wrong with you people? Are you super entertained spending your time like this?

>vegetables are pretentious
Yeah I hate it when kale tries to talk about books hyuk hyuk Trump for president!

Huh?

>should of

Vegetables aren't pretentious, but his attitude is.

It's the morning and I'm having my coffee

can coffee ever really be owned?

You never really own Panama pink bourbon. You only look after it for the next generation

abogado

t. finland

No that's what you need to call after la migra gets you

Meatballs? The word you want is albondiga

>voting for a war criminal
lel

Avocados aren't vegetables you twit

>payday
>twice a month
richfag with a salary job...go get some lobsters and truffles

Summer pls go.

How do the poors get paid?

After the quarterly earnings report?

subway avocado is shit so I'm not getting it on my sandwich

but since you asked I remember someone's story where they bullied a female sandwich artist by making her overstuff the sandwich, made her oversauce the sandwich, and when she tried to close it the bread tore and it made a gigantic mess. she started to cry and they just walked out

Why would you cry? Just cut the sandwich along the tear.

I think it's because flyovers associate affordable and plentiful avocados with an influx of Mexican labor, something they must contractually hate.

Also, subway avocado is hard, bland bullshit. It's a bad introduction to a tasty fruit.

Monthly deposits on EBT cards.

Yes.

>pretentious butthurt shitcagoan detected

Gwack-a-mole?

It's Veeky Forums, you can't expect much better here.

Huh?

wat

who are you quoting?

I wouldn't. I think an upscale subway is a treat. my life and my job obviously isn't better than his. I'd probably offer him my one hitter on his break and ask him what foods he steps on.

You can start by trying to sleep through Australian posting hours.

>dat filename

I don't get it.

The only thing off about it is that he misspelled "sandwich".

What is EBT? A hedge fund? I don't really get involved in that stuff, my wealth manager deals with it.

A lot of salary positions get paid once a month.