Hi Veeky Forums. I've been working on a 100% on-chain ERC20 exchange...

Hi Veeky Forums. I've been working on a 100% on-chain ERC20 exchange, where you can list any token (just deposit and the world can automatically see it in the 'token list'). Everything is processed by the smart contract (written by me from scratch). There is no server, so it's simply unstoppable (unlike EtherDelta). Will you be interested?

Other urls found in this thread:

BitFrank.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely

Isn't ED already like that?

The site is BitFrank.com (you'll need to install MetaMask first). It's a MVP so the functions are quite simple. Let me know if you like it or got any ideas. Thank you.

where do you store the orderbook?

ED still have off-chain components. Hence it's dead now.

Everything is stored in the blockchain (so creating an order is a bit expensive...)

I thought they just hosted a static frontend, and everything else was on chain. Could you elaborate?

In ED orders are stored in server, not in chain (hence in ED posting order does not need gas)

Post your code Nig-nog.

Definitely interested and screenshot your site. Will take a look.

Doubly interested if you make a dividend token too

The full contract code is on EtherScan. Everything is in the contract. The website is just the frontend.

Yes there will be dividend token if the site gains traction.

p.s. you can deposit your memecoin if you want to test it first.

A screenshot. You'll need desktop + MetaMask to use the site for now.

scam

This looks worse than EtherDelta. You need to work on front-end side more.

How does this make me rich

the problem is just like how on-chain txs are going away, on chain contract calls will have to as well.

thats why everyone is circling waiting for lightning on bitcoin and plasma on ethereum.

Definitely. This is just the MVP. I've spent most time verifying the contract to make sure it's bug-free. Now it's time to focus on front-end.

Awesome

You can list any token. So if you are good at shilling, just build your own ERC20 token, list it on the exchange, and shill it

Agree. 0x and loopring etc. got some interesting ideas as well. So I plan to build my own off-chain / side-chain solution too (in the future)

:-) It's the old fashioned style. Revamps will come.

i know it sounds autistic but i like it like that

make it normie friend like Coinbase mah nigga

lol. I think it'll be quite usable once I got real-time-update working. Right now MetaMask is quite unreliable in terms of watching contract events.

got a throwaway email or discord? ive been fucking around with web3js and solidity and id love to chat

Yeah I got discord

True. Will get my frontend and app friends to work on it.