NEO vs ETH

I made a video comparing the two, I am personally invested in both. What about you guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=43LGrBmGbxU&t=

At this point, vhs vs. beta
>Vhs being widely in use
>Beta technically improved.
Mass adoption ends up the winner. Always.

are there ponzis on neo you can shill to normies and make sweet sweet profits of?

Nope, I actually address this in the video.

lmao shitcoin

what thw fuck happened to your cheeks

those cheeks wtf man

you used benzoyl peroxide or something?

Tezos is a superior blockchain. NEO and ETH are both too centralised!

Nice video user. I subbed. What is your EOY price prediction for ETH and NEO?

Hmm, 9 months is pretty tough to predict. I could see ETH 2.5x and NEO 3x

I did like NEO until I realized that their economy model is fundamentally flawed.

Post your portfolio crypto dog man.

Right? Separating governance and utility to decomplicate securities regulations for users and allow for smart contract prices to be changed away from speculative markets is fucking retarded. Am I right? Who the fuck would want to use something stable to build a smart economy when you could be riding that crazy, fun, libertarian wave every day?

Other coins are starting to do what they're doing. More so in China where crypto is going to start seeing real use.

I would, but once i get a lot of subs i'm launching a Patreon and one of the tiers will be full transparency with my portfolio.

Don't get me wrong I like 2 token system. I'm heavily invested in VeChain.
It's just that the GAS being limited supply won't work well for NEO.
Currently smart contract costs 500 GAS. When the price gets to high (probably already is) they would have to lower this price to let's say 50 GAS.
Lower price of GAS would lower the demand for it from developers.
Lower demand means that the price would crash. Lower price of GAS would also mean lower demand for NEO.

VeChain solves that problem with unlimited supply of THOR. If the price of THOR gets to high they can just increase generation rate.
That would not change ROI for investors since they would just have more THOR for lower price so it wouldn't affect the VET itself.

>Passive patreon income to use on crypto
Sounds good.
You could also create courses or some shit after you have a decent enough following to make even more, assuming you've made a lot.

OP, what do you think about pic related? It runs on NEO

N E O
just cause I'm all in

pointless to own Neo at this point.

Trying to sell on GDAX. It says my one eth is worth 250 less than the current price. Is this an error?

Kek GayDax just scams you. 1 ETH = 1 ETH and always will be.

Just invested 100 neo into narrative. pointless shit

Nice video but I think one of things you overlooked which may be attractive to possible investors is the fact that holding NEO generates GAS and that in and of itself is growing in value. Something to keep in mind for the future.