So crypto youtuber philakone is getting hacked right now

So crypto youtuber philakone is getting hacked right now...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Schmoofadoop/status/967208694692839424
twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/967224205438865409
i.4cdn.org/biz/1519425914761.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEK. Bet they took all his btc too. Brother had too much influence, bet some rich people had enough

he got into a twitter spasm with a bunch of people couple days ago over closing one of his positions sooner than he said he would losing a bunch of people who followed his advice money. Someone probably got pissed off.

biz should prob help the guy, half the people in here cant do anything without TA.
>inb4 whiteknight

full image

Let's help him bizbros

this is what happens when you're not airtight

sup philakone. I'm sorry for your loss

>be a normie
>post all your normie info all over the web
>brag about how rich you are
>surprised when you get targeted
asking for it

You realise this cunts doing this as
A. A get out scheme (he was openly stating how he hates having so many followers now and that everyone keeps talking shit about him.

B. Will use this 'hack' as a last scalp to gain donations off idiots

but he got his dick slapped for a reason. who's to say he didn't deserve it?

BINGO!

Do you know if anyone else had as much of an influence as him? I am new to the twitter crypto thing. But this guy made 1 call and the whole market moved as soon as he tweeted

Nah bro he's already rich. His fault he can't buy malwarebytes and doesn't know how to use a password manager

This is probably the hacker posting it because it's windows 10 instead of the windows 7 he uses

bingo
100% this

nooo, hackers stole his btc and are market dumping ;_;

side note, dont particularly like the guy but yeah, hacking his shit is lame.

>biz
>watching youtube
>supporting a nigger
reddit needs to leave

Nah, I wouldnt be surprised if the hack is actually real. Doesn't seem tech savvy at all. He still uses windows 7 ffs

>rich
how many millions did this guy have?

In 1 of his recent videos he said he was doing 20+ million of volume every month of btifinex

>windows 7
dont bad mouth my waifu

how do they hack it? with shit like kali linux? or the hackers build some kind of software to hack him?

"hacked" aka I set my password to "iswallowwhitecock"

...how much did he lose?

Veeky Forums is infested with TA fags who need guidance, myself included - his calls are good...this is about Veeky Forums - help him help us...

It’s fucking fake m8. He opened CMD and typed “netstat” to make it look all hackery.

btw thats just netstat -rn in windows cmd...just shows shit he is connected too.

anything but windows 10
fuck that noisy motherfucker

That netstat is literally nothing. Just connections to twitter, google, and microsoft.

so, no millions then if he's a day trader?

>muh astrology
>muh tea leaves
>muh goat guts
>muh ouija
>muh hand lines
>muh supraluminal

what the... this is literally just a port config.
Adresses with 192.x are LAN adresses, adresses that end in :443 are HTTPS connections.

Nothing has been said yet, I am just assuming. If he is retarded enough to have the same password on his Twitter and Facebook, I wouldn't be surprised that he uses it everywhere else. The hacker got access to his computer, so 100% sure he went for his crypto too

Volume means jack shit. I'm not even a whale

>muh losses
>muh wojaks
>muh dad checking on how good of an investor I am
>muh basement
>muh loneliness...

What the fuck is this supposed to show?

He has a bunch of outgoing SSL connections to the internet, so what, his browser is open.

I have 21M volume currently with a portfolio of 170k. That's because I trade very often. It's nice to have 0% maker fees and 0.14% taker fees.

I don't know desu.

C-Can any one of us get hacked this easily?

I use 2FA on all of my accounts

Who cares..he's a whiney bitchboy who only knows Elliot.

Interesting, thank you for the insight.

There isn't a single public ip in that list that looks malicious. Not sure wtf he is trying to say with that.

SMS 2FA is inherently flawed.

desu I downloaded some shit once and it created an ipv6 connection that I couldnt see with a normal net stat. Took me ages, but they were routing traffic via an ipv6 setup bridged with my ipv4 address setup. When i used wireshark my network was being used to torrent ..not sure how that worked.

This.

Easy enough to social engineer around this requirement. Can sometimes become a liability. U2F master race

so the hacker connected him to the internet.....woah.....
probably a false flag if he's posting this as "evidence". Stay careful lads.

why would he even need to post evidence? most people would believe him. perhaps he is not good with computer and thought those connections were malicious.

possibly. sucks if he loses anything from this.

Not like I give a shit about him, but even if we wanted what in the fuck do you expect us to do? Unhack him?

Check it out, he was bragging just a few days ago.... I guess he pissed off the wrong people...

Part of me thinks he got liquidated in a trade and has come up with this story. People are already offering donations.

damn what a smug cunt

>10 Oct 17
did we just go back in time? Should I all in LINK?

The people commenting about donations are most likely scammers about to take advantage of this situation, or the hacker/hacking team themselves.

You have to plant the seed in someone's mind. The more "real" followers who start to suggest he needs donations (even though he hasn't mentioned anything about $ or BTC yet) the more likely a scam is to work.

If I were going to hack Philakone via social engineering methods of getting phone # changed, reset 2FA and start resetting social passwords, I would probably have a handful of Twitter accounts on hand to start doing this exact thing.

Why did he get banned from tradingview BTW?

>It won't :)
I no longer feel any sympathy.

Haha what an idiot

how the fuck does anyone manage to get hacked? someone please tell me because i cant even imagine how this shit would happen

Only if your a moron who uses the same password and SMS 2FA for everything.

only normie fags that brag about their wealth on twitter and shit are at risk. you and me have a better chance of winning the lottery

using the same password everywhere

the first step is painting a giant "HACK ME" target on your back by flaunting your wealth on twitter.

but then how do they get their passwords stolen? then there's the two factor shit with your phone you need

i learned this the hard way. don't fucking use the same passwords ever. even if it takes writing it down *A PHYSICAL COPY NOT DIGITAL*

I thought chonkies were supposed to be smart n shit

holy shit. Pretty good desu. And crypto is full of idiots who would easily hand over money.

I've got a good one, whilst he's offline someone should make a fake acc and post 'oh i've made a new acc, follow me here' bla bla...then ask for donations
Even those twitter scam bots have gotten good with there fake replies

i wonder how much he lost?

when I actually trade on my bitfinex account I get about $10M volume
I keep about 2k on my margin account, if I earn about $300 I withdraw it and cash out from a different exchange.
Even now when I haven't been trading I'm still above $2M vol. I think the reason he always keeps he's account balance private is because in reality he has about 2-10k there and that sounds less impressive than saying 'I have $20M trading volume'.
People don't realise day trading generates massive volume for small gains. Unless someone hacked his every account he should be fine.

>but then how do they get their passwords stolen
I think I saw the pirate bay bookmarked in his browser in one of his videos, that could possibly explain a lot,
also most people have one password everywhere

He sounds like a drama queen chimping out over his unsecured precious

also using windows

The hacker known as 127.0.0.1 strikes again.

Yea I saw that too tucked between Grindr and the midget trannie page

>also most RETARDS have one password everywhere

FTFY

so essentially if we have google 2fa were somewhat more ok than sms?

so this is how morons exit scam these days? kek

classy kicking people when down
remember the day this happens to you

yes definitely

Now I want it to be true. Self righteous that.

The other day he shorted 10 BTC worth and the price started going up. Pretty sure he stop lossed out of it or was able to break even/take a small loss. He tweeted how he was having "heart attacks" when the trade was open.

this guy shorted the bottom at 10.4, got liquidated, then btc dumped to 9500 and claims he got "hacked"

He's getting his well deserved break, he needs to rest, it still mindblows me how he can keep up with this level of activity and multitasking

breaking news:
hacker just posted this screenshot on dark web

Its clear Phil and Eric or should I say Pheric are probably kept busy by their many cats and crocheting classes in between tweets.

Fuck I need his meme waves

>Check it out, he was bragging just a few days ago.... I guess he pissed off the wrong people...

>few days ago

date says oct 10, 2017

>few days ago

This twitterfag posted some great security tips. See twitter.com/Schmoofadoop/status/967208694692839424

This. Can someone give me a rundown on why Veeky Forums doesn't like him? Dude provides tons of free content and shit, did he do something or what..?

This just seems like bullshit to me

Wow a netstat. I'm so convinced

Update:- biz doesnt like anyone...
twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/967224205438865409

>got email back
>lost it again
Bullshit

He's somewhat successful so naturally he isn't liked

>nigger

Huh, black people looking more and more Asian every day...oh, wait...

Makes no sense that he has access to Twitter/Email and shit and can Tweet but can't delete the screenshots and shit, unless the person who hacked him is pretending to be him, which makes even less sense rly. Huh.

i.4cdn.org/biz/1519425914761.jpg

This is a PSA to use different passwords for each of your accounts and to keep them written in a notebook or use a password manager software like KeePass.

YOU FUCKING RETARDS HOLY SHIT this "hack" is fake as FUCK he probably had other people's money that he was investing and this was just a way to rob them...

the state of Veeky Forums that they fall for this now