Why are they so perfect bros?

Why are they so perfect bros?

Good for spinning

I am going to boild chicken drumsticks with these, carrots, and garlic. What else can I add? No potatoes. And mushrooms give me the shits.

rice or pasta?

Yeah I am going to cook rice alongside. But what else do I add in the stew? Celeriac or celery seems like a good idea but I don't know if I can find them.

spring onion

Spin on this you fucking weeb.

>being this mad
>mad at animes
>on an anime imageboard

>Veeky Forums is an animu image board.
Weebs are actually this fucking dumb.

>I came to Veeky Forums in the first place because I wanted quality cooking discussion
You're not just a weeb aswell, you are probably a nigger and also in denial. Go outside, find a cop, dindu and get killed please, JaMarcus De'JaJamal

That's the second spastic outburst I've seen here today.
Is there something in the water?

>black
Opinion ignored, come back when you are human.

He didn't venture an opinion you moron.

See >current year
>being an ape

Call a plumber, that sink has a minor leek problem.

Because you just got them last Tuesday along with the trendy new kale

>le epic trolface
kill yourself

Third spastic outburst.
:^)

I actually did, because we just entered their season, you humongous faggot.

Do hipsters even know that leeks exist?

Leek are expensive af where I live and I would gladly eat them with every meal if I could figure out more recipes for them.

Onions and shallots tend to make me smell like them and taste them in my mouth for a day afterward when I eat them, maybe I'm sensitive to them or something. Leeks don't.

No, hipsters only go to the pretentious new Starbucks chain where they are forced to say "venti" by the smug, black glasses wearing, ipod owning, "alternative music" listening, democrat voting, japanese car driving traitor who probably memorizes spanish words for fun in order to welcome illegal immigrants in his volunteer job.

If they don't say "venti" then they are forced to leave while apologizing for everything the white race has ever done.

Also what is a leek? A kind of dog?

>hipsters
>go to Starbucks

I love when people don't even know what a hipster is, but want to bitch about them.

>Gets mad at a trollface used to make people mad

True retardation has been found

>international image board

>hurrr 'there must be something in the water'

Fucking amerilards

Stayed at a hotel in Europe and somehow they gave me free breakfast during my stay. They had eggs and a whole bunch of other shit. What caught my eye though was the fresh baked bread and cream cheese with chives dip. Fuck I ate a whole loaf for breakfast.

Spastic outburst #4
:^)

>I'll pretend I'm trolling even though everyone can see I'm a retard

you are one dumb fucker

>Starbucks
Hello, 1997.

>on an anonymous image board
Nice one, retard.

you should all get the hell off my board.

>ITT: hipster faggots think they aren't hipster faggots

sauce nao fgt

M I K U
I
K
U