Semen Drinking Touhous

Im semen drinking touhous. Have not posted on the twitter threads nor the screenshots of my posts. just lurk. ill delete the replies if you guys really dont like them. Just wanted to spread some 2hu to sergey.

So, if i get around 7 unique id's itt asking to delete them, i will. but if i get more asking for them to stay, i wont delete.

please cease to exist right now.

what

threads like these are why I will never buy link

Please fucking kill yourself right after deleting the pictures.
Stop fucking with our future you retard.

Delete now

why cant you pieces of shit let go of your need for attention

Delete it. I have no problem with your Twitter, just stop shitting on Sergey's stage.

kys

i dont care

Do it you faggot.

DELETE

Delete please

plz delete. Some memes are ok but yours just give a bad impression of Chainlink.

sergey looks like the kind of guy who needs some semen drinking touhous in his life

We are trying to make it here, faggot.
If I don't get my lambo by Christmas I will hunt you down and murder you, because I have nothing else to live for.

im coming after you

Delete

I'm asking you on twitter and here to fuck off kiddo

pls stop with this, please dont anger sergey

checkem

Delete

delete. you're disgusting

Just keep this shit on Veeky Forums. Please.

NOOOO NOT TRIPLE SIXES DECLARING THAT SERGEY NEEDS MORE SEMEN DRINKING TOHOUS

FUCCKKKKKKKK

every man should get a government issued semen drinking 2hu for himself
thank you for existing based user

Okay okay! I hodl over 200 k LINK myself too. So im not trying to sabotage any project.

just post some qt anime girls itt to confirm you want it deleted, and i will. My mouse is right over deactivate account.

PLEASE do NOT delete ANYTHING!
>mfw unironically believe you are helping plus am a huge proponent of free speech regardless of my personal tastes lol

nice larp

you shouldn't hassle sergey needlessly
but at the same time people are taking shit way too seriously.
having a sense of humour is important
do whatever the fuck you want

Shut the fuck up and delete it if you meant what you said

your tweets are fucking annoying and will actually harm the project. It might be funny to you but definitely not to Sergey. Why would you want to affect the productivity of our savior? kys

what do you think about yuri and its influence on the crypto scene

holy quads confirm

Please delete man. Then we can be bro's again.

>checked
DELETE NOW

neck yourself, pedophile scum

it's funny that i've found better animoo pics on Veeky Forums than anywhere else.

CHECKED FUCKING DELETE

are there videos for this?

Don't delete, Sergey loves the touhous

>checked

VIDEO??? At a client site for a consulting gig but need a jerk off sesh after this shitshow of a morning

HOLY QUADS DEFEATS EVIL SIXES AND CAUSES SINGULARITY

peer pressure censorship is gay, don't delete. Fuck these anons and their bs.

Veeky Forums is an anime related finance board after all

Okay. post anime screenshots or anime girls in your replies to prove you are actual anime watchers from Veeky Forums and not plebbit invaders. And i will. Also. No Doxxing please.
its glorious. I want a bi girlfriend one day

Ill be back in 30 mins. If i know its anime girls who want my posts deleted and not plebbit. Ill go.

You don't need to deactivate, just chill and don't try too hard.

how is this Veeky Forums related

Delete now, then delete yourself, degenerate.

SEVEN 7 GOD HAS SPOKEN AGAIN, DO IT

no, you stupid cunt. this is why weed is still illegal. remember hippies? boomers hated hippies and niggers. boomers made weed illegal because of their hatred for them and "no fun for you". the types of people, especially boomers, associate things with is important. image is everything. twitter is for advertising to normal people. the less they associate chainlink with child fucking cartoon piss enthusiasts, the better. you have to ease people into new things. shocks are bad.

im glad
also i dont want you to delete your link related replies they are enjoyable
its the normans who larp as ebyn investors, they're at fault for finding it inappropriate

So glad I didnt buy link id be losing my shit right now if my investment portfolio could be ruined by a few anime posters

delete them, please

Holy fuck Link is unironically truely truely blessed

you have to ease people into new things. shocks are bad.

i agree completely.
but you need to think bigger

SOMEONE HELP

those tweets literally show people the chainlink community is full of weird NEETs. Dont you dare cuck us out of our shot to riches

Delete ffs

How many unique IDs for your suicide

it might be a harsh reality indeed, but they will find out sooner or later

DELETE

no i'm over it. going outside now. enjoy your aids.

SemenDrinkingTouhous, you're doing God's work. Please don't stop tweeting because newfags with a short fuse get angsty about their $1000 investment in LINK. As we know LINK will flip BTC and Sergey will reveal himself as Satoshi, it's as important as possible he's exposed to the glory of loli anime girls (especially of the semen drinking propension). PLEASE do not give up on your mission. If you post more tweets to Serget and add your ETH address to your Twitter I will send you linkies to fund your efforts. Thank you user

the power levels are strong right now

Keep them. I love you

Keep tweeting weird shit on his twitter. The world must know that linkies are absolute degenerates.

This.
So much this!

Checked!
We must purge the normies!!! Way to many triggered snowflakes. Keep tweeting!

Delete your twitter account and yourself faggot

These are your enemy, OP. Always do the opposite of what they say.

Please delete.

Please delete. Don’t ruin our chance for perpetual NEETdom

>Sergey wonders what TouHous are
>googles TouHou
>gets obsessed with anime girls
>consumes all his time
>Chain Link work slows to a crawl
>linkies BTFO

Okay. Im keeping the tweets! I told you guys to post anime girls, and you didnt. Just more reason to kill myself if i get doxxed! If you really want the tweets to go. I demand 20 anime girl posts now.
And not generic shit like this. I do like outlaw star, but this is clearly 1 minute of google searching anime girls. I could of sworn i saw you at home depot the other with how much of a tool you are.

delete that shit op.

Time to dox

delete

get doxxed faggot xD

based
be urself

please keep the tweets. not sure why ppl are buttblasted bout them.

DESU anime posts are not as bad as PRAISE KEK posts.

You need to photoshop Sergey into pics with anime girls, just make a bunch and keep posting them to his twitter every day

this thread is a reminder why i hope to never meet anyone on Veeky Forums ever

op is a nigger and a faggot and probably a larper

keep going

Can someone track down this faggot? I suggest we pool together our link in a smart contract to raise funds for a hit on this piece of shit

do this please. make it good

Don't delete. Sergey isn't a very nice man. Once I saw him stomping kittens on the side of the road. The first one I thought he accidentally trod on, but I after that he went full ham on them. I've never seen someone with such disgust for an innocent creature. I begged him to stop but as I pulled him away he would simply turn to me as if nothing had happened and say, "Buy ChainLink." He then stabbed a grandmother in the throat and raped three school aged girls. I'm not saying don't buy link, I'm just saying that you should be careful with your money. This Sergey guy doesn't seem to be what he's cracked up to be

kys ill fucking find you and murder you

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHATS THAT HUSSY DOING WITH MY WIFE

Must stay

delete tweets
delete account
delete yourself from life