What's Veeky Forumss take on Hungry Howie's

What's Veeky Forumss take on Hungry Howie's

Not worth the cost but pretty good. Flavired crusts are almost always too salty.

Flavored*

It's not Jets.
Life is short. You should eat better pizza.

>that GOAT garlic herb crust

Nigga its 3.99 manditory delivery charge. Fuck jets, those jew fucks

>not living within walking distance of a jet's pizza
get on my level, pleb

3 cheeser bread. best cheesy bread out there.

I've only had them once and it was when they were still new. I had a garlic crust and it was salty as fuck that I couldn't finish that one pizza

I'll have to try that next week

Another place that would be great if only it weren't so FUCKING salty is Sarpino's.

For a pizza place that advertises itself as using fresh, gourmet ingredients, it sure tastes like store-bought frozen pizza in terms of saltiness.

I got recently a large Philly cheese steak pizza, and a large bacon cheeseburger pizza. With deliver and tip cost about $40.
It was awful and I'll never make that mistake again.

What is my take on a regional, flyover chain? Well they are just too limiting in geography for me to provide my take.

I've seen it mentioned on Veeky Forums but I've never seen it IRL

I'm sure I wouldn't like it though

Honestly, I like them better than the big chain pizza places. it's cheaper and some things are better, specifically the wings. don't fall for the flavored crust meme and buy their specials. I think this was $15, lg 2 topping, wings and the bread that comes with them.

My favorite chain pizza, but since I left TX I just get Little Caesars so what the fuck do I know

>TFW you have no Hungry Howie's within 200 miles of your house.
>TFW you will probably never try HH
>God damn the sun

>$40 for two shitty pizzas
Why not go to a major chain where it costs $20

I had it when I was living in Tempe. It's not worth regretting.

Shit is garbage. It would be better than Little Caesars if the bottom crust had flavor but it doesn't, it has less flavor than white bread. It's also expensive as fuck.

When intoxicated the suicide crust is fucking amazing. I have actually had the pizza when sober...

*haven't

It's the only good thing about living in michigan. I always ask for garlic parm crust which probably confuses them since its not explicitly on the menu but its just garlic herb with parm cheese sprinkled on.

>2 meme 'zas in 1 order

Really good shit. The only one I know of in Colorado is in Denver though. Might be one in springs.

I got really hungry for a new pizz a place and drove all the way there after seeing a Veeky Forums thread. It's just a little more expensive than Little Caeser's but the quality is a LOT fucking better. Well worth the cost unlike what the other user said.

I had cajun and butter crust.