If you are allergic to / avoid eating any of the following, you are subhuman trash:

If you are allergic to / avoid eating any of the following, you are subhuman trash:

- gluten
- lactose
- sodium
- nuts
- meat
- eggs
- "GMO" veggies and fruits

And you should die.

To be fair, if you entirely avoided sodium you WOULD die, no should about it kek.

sry

The "GMOs are bad for you" meme is the most infuriating thing ever. I hate soccer moms that refuse to purchase GMOs because they think they cause cancer.

I tend to not hang out with soccer moms and other shitty people, so these memes don't affect me. It only seems to be infuriating on the internet.

To be fair, I know one person who legitimately got giant hives from peanuts, and one other person with celiac disease (actually debilitating responses to gluten).

Everybody else seems to be riding a meme train, though.

At 16 had an operation to remove a tumor from my intestines, lost 40% of my intestines... spent a week in ICU, end result: normal life EXCEPT if I have lactose or gluten my body doesn't have enough digestive enzymes or time in my bowels to properly digest those things so I get the shits.... so you're saying I'm subhuman trash because I had cancer... alrighty then

>I know one person who legitimately
Yes, but an allergy is a fault with the person's immune system going all retarded for no reason, and not the harmless protein consumed.

vegan master race

Medicine has went too far.

By rights, you should be dead.

Try not to cut yourself on that edge OP.

It's mean to make fun of people because of things that are out of their control, like allergies.

Picky eaters - especially picky eaters who use allergies as an excuse - are literally the scum of the Earth and should be eradicated.

I feel sorry for people legitimately allergic to common foods, and feel nothing but complete hate for people who claim to be allergic to tomatoes or onions because they're big babies.

Is that the singer from Reel Big Fish?

i have a sensitivity to chocolate
sneeze every damn time

Veganism is the future. Deal with it.

i try to eat none of them besides nuts and sodium
:DDDDD

What if I'm allergic to stone fruits?

If you had cancer and didn't die, society fucked up.

Weird. I never heard of that one.
Not saying that I don't believe it.

>not letting your internet fury bleed over into real life

c'mon now

Nice of you to same fag post by using a name and not, yep you fucked up

Why don't you go eat an entire blowfish

>he doesn't know how to check for samefags

So the majority of the people in my country are subhuman trash for having lactose intolerance. Damn.

>tfw celiac disease

I work at a daycare center and it fucking sucks I can get fired or accidently killing a kid if i bring in a banana nut muffin to work
you had cancer nigga you're already genetic trash.
get the fuck outta asia or africa

I'll be in complete kidney failure in about a year or two and the diet I'm on is a living hell an I can't wait to die.

i'm not technically allergic but egg white makes me shit a vomit uncontrollably

they used to be my favorite food

this thread makes me sad