Need HELP ASAP

I was eating raw eggs like i do sometimes only to figure out they had expired 5 weeks ago.
I drunk three of them how fucked am i ?!!

You're already dead. Now you're with the rest of us here in hell.

How do you drink 3 eggs and not smell rotten eggs?
something's fishy here

If you have a 3rd world immune system you should be fine. If you live in the first world and are drinking eggs without being able to tell whether or not they've gone bad, the rest of us will be fine.

I would start making arrangements

If they didn't smell or taste fucked up then whatever dude it's fine

Not a rule to live by, but with eggs it should be obvious when they've gone bad, like with milk.

You're going to die.

but there's a bright side;
you deserve it, so nobody's going to be sad!

yay!

there was no weird smell

also they have been in the refrigerator and the packing they came in has never been opened as well

you must've read the expiry date wrong

no it said 6/14/2016

best before 6/14/2016

>I was eating raw eggs
Degenerate btfo.

>eating raw eggs
????????

Silly OP, It's only 24/7, there's still a ton of time left until the 14th month.

youll be fine faggot. salmonella isnt nearly as common as the media would have you believe. Just one tiny contamination on just one egg would cost a company millions of dollars in recalls, put them out of business, and plaster them all over the news.

Silly user, there is no 14th month.

Eggs can last many weeks after their expiry date.

Though when they are bad there is no doubt that they are bad.

Rotten egg scent is not mild and is one of the foulest scents you can ever come across

KEK, thnx user

that date guarantees the quality of the product, not the safety
well packaged eggs and yoghurt, among other things, remain safe for consumption past this date, especially if refrigirated

Huh?

>consuming raw anything in this very industrialized western world

Enjoy your salmonella, e coli, ebola, super aids, super cancer, herpes, flu, zika, H1N1, SARS and diarrhea

>OP has died of dysentery

What he means is that those dates are there to ensure 100 percent quality of said item, not safety. MIlk and eggs can be not so fresh but still fine to eat. With dairy and eggs, you can definitely tell when they truly expire, (i.e. they smell like fucking shit)

Testing eggs for retards:

>get bowl
>crack open egg in bowl
>is the yolk mixed in with the egg white?
>if yes = bad
>if still separate = good, worst case is it's not "fresh"

Wa la

But what if I want a boiled egg

>Drinking raw eggs
You fool, now you'll become pregnant with deformed baby chicks in your intestines that you'll have to shit out later.

Huh?

Retard.

Then you do the float test which I can't be added to greentext

Astronomical odds of dying from salmonella and if you get it just go un-get it. Try Hurl n' Upchuck - good stuff.
Salmonella doesn't come with age, it's just there or not there. I think.
Solution - next time, don't eat the eggs you've had in your fridge for five weeks maybe?

What?

Do try and keep up, American.