What are our thoughts on F'real milkshakes? I'm about to get on a bus just to buy one of these

What are our thoughts on F'real milkshakes? I'm about to get on a bus just to buy one of these

The birthday cake Freal is legitimate. I recommend/

Take pictures. Take us through your journey

i haven't seen that here. i'm probably going for the chocolate of mint chocolate

ill do my best

They are pretty good.

Though the very first time I encountered one of the machines, I couldn't figure out how to use it because I hadn't even heard of them before. I had absolutely no idea how it worked. I stood there starting at it, not realizing that the cups in the freezer next to it had a flavoring mixture in it, and that I was just supposed to take the cup, put it into the machine, and choose a thickness.
I started panicking because there was someone waiting behind me, so I just acted like I changed my mind about buying one and left so I could look up how to work the god forsaken thing. I felt so fucking stupid.

Wtf the place I wanted to go to is closed. Looks like I have to travel farther.

They're delicious and I'm upset all the QTs in Arizona stopped carrying them. The only shakes you can get now are from QT's kitchen, but those aren't nearly as good.

The journey begins

i know exactly where you are now, omw to shank you

Waiting for the bus

On the bus now. I'll update when I get off. This will be a long ride

spooky

Fuck yeah story time

Wtf the bus just drove by the store I wanted to go to and it said "open 24 hours" Google didn't say that. Whatever guess I'll go on a long ass bus ride

Oh damn, I had thought of (or had one) in a little over four years. Those things are the shit. I thought that they were maybe just a Canadian thing though since I've never seen them mentioned online. Anyways, yeah they're good; not life changing or anything but solid.

>and op rode into oblivion and was neither seen nor heard since

you jive turkeys are making me want to walk out into the heat to grab one. I think they might be a Canadian only thing, also never seen them in the US

they are everywhere in the US, or at least in the mid-atlantic region. mostly at wawa and shit.
Reese's one is absolute god tier.

Good on occasion, but really not worth the money. You'd be better off making your own.
The smoothie ones are godly, though. Especially the mango one.

Never heard of these before but there is a place nearby. Dat 600 calories though for mint chip.

Fucking Canada.

Ottawa?

Reese's, S'mores and Cookies and Cream jesus

Had a number of them in college and, I dunno if it was the machine, but it would always be pretty mediocre in terms of thickness and taste. Would always prefer to get the milkshakes from the NiteOwl instead which were cheaper. Those milkshakes were something to comeback from downtown to. God I miss college :(

Did OP die

I saw this thread and decided to go get one for the first time. Nearest was 4.2 miles away, and cake batter was worth it. Got bonus points for being at a Chevron.

the mint chip one isnt too bad, i had one at my college's on campus convenience store thing por a post finals reward so it tasted pretty good

Vancouver. From my exp there is one in burnaby and one somewhere in Vancouver despite so many macs in Vancouver

on the topic of milkshakes, has anyone tried putting in ground coffee into their shakes? Go well or should I brew the coffee first?

lol this happened to me too.

Alright, but just go anywhere else and get a milkshake for the same price

RIP OP

op died

I thought you were saying they sell them on buses. That would be weird. As an American I've never seen public transportation IRL.