Are er allowed to discuss vaping here? Just got into it...

Are er allowed to discuss vaping here? Just got into it. Bought an Ergo 3/11 Full Concorde Mini Blast x-15(double Clapton) vape

What are some good E-Cig juices and flavors I could try? Anything to stay away from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

cool post.

If you're American and truly enjoy vaping my best advice to you is to either stock up on a long term supply of juice or learn to make your own while you can. As of August 8th the market will be completely frozen by the FDA and the only people who are going to be selling the juice are the billion dollar tobacco companies who can afford all the paperwork, manpower, and fees required to legally sell liquid and they're just going to be selling literal poison

Not a vaper myself but my fedora friend is and he never shuts up about the shit

jesus fuck why didn't I look at the picture

lol

fuck, i thought vaping was totally going to undercut the tobacco industry and maybe create some sweet competition for the consumer (e.g. cheaper cigs). damn big tobacco monoply.

Sage! It goes in every field, even the captcha.

Why the lines? Are you Geordie LaForge or Robocop?

It has been totally undercutting the tobacco industry, which is exactly why tobacco lobbyists pushed the FDA to regulate the fuck out of vape liquids so they could step in and control the market and regain their revenue.

>Anything to stay away from?
Yeah, this board with your dumb shitposting.

No.

Please do not discuss vaping anywhere.

It was my belief that this would be appropriate for Veeky Forums since most vapers use it to quit cigarettes and improve their health.

I guess flavors count as ck though.

#VapeNation
also

M8
VAPE
ROFL

youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E

still my fav album

That's a car charger you dense fucks

fuck, i hope canada doesn't jump on that bandwagon

hEy! stop that... >:( vapping is bad for you someone oncE said it was woRse then injecting a crysTal Math!!!... >:(:(:(

I had my last cigarette a couple days ago and have been trying the vape meme. I got this JAK shit that was ok but so far I'm really liking this and marlboro sends me coupons for 1 dollar refill packs all the time so it's a bhargain.

Any advice for a former real cig smoker for a good analog to the taste and feel of the real deal? I don't care about all that flavor shit I just want something that's as close to a reg smoke as possible.

Anyone else smoke cigars?

There is nothing wrong with vaping

Do you wear a flat brimmed hat and drive a beat up WRX?

How the fuck does this strike you as "Food and Cooking"?

\//\

He puts it in his mouth. He probably thinks all those cocks are "Food & Cooking" as well.

Is that what you tell yourself when you stick your uber cool vape apparatus in your USB charger?

Im enjoying a Pepsi flavour juice right now, in line at Walmart.

>
>\//\
>
>\//\
naysh.

Im really glad people have noticed this stereotype.