Just had these for the first time

Just had these for the first time.

You did gud Canada.

yfw that's the mild variant.

I read that package as "All Depressed" at first. I guess I'm projecting again.

I live the US an had those for the first time recently too.

Fantastic chips. Good job, Canada.

Likewise. It's rare I don't get sick of a flavor before getting through the bag but Canada did something right for once.

>'Cause fuck, they don't even have all-dressed chips in that shithole.

I downloaded that show. I need to get around to watching it one of these days

Probably the best chips of all time. If there's any contender, it's smokey bacon. Canada really knows what they're doing when it comes to chips

Thanks.

These are my all-time favourite chips. Happy to live in Canada for these alone.

Are you saying that Canada has SPICY all-dressed chips?

brb expatriating

Why are you saying thanks? What the fuck do you have to do with them other than shovelling fried potato into your fat mouth?

if you live in USA, and you eat these, just so you know, those aren't REAL Canadian All Dressed. Those were MADE in America and therefore not Canadian potatoes, not the same spices, etc.
Just like how coke bottled in Mexico and coke bottled in USA are two different tastes. You will never TRULY have the REAL flavour of Canadian chips unless you come to Canada.

Letterkenny is amazing. Also, I want to bend Jared Keeso over and give his tight buttmuscles a workover.

they are way too fukin salty

I hate getting my potato from country A, country B's taste much better. You're a fucking retard. Also, the difference in coke is actual ingredients. HFCS tastes different to sugar. Potato tastes like potato.

>thinking idaho potatoes and prince edward island potatoes are the same thing
>arguing about potatoes

>Calling it 'potatoe'
>Implying varieties only grow in certain places

Are you a certified retard? Do you have a 'tard wrangler? They dropped the ball letting you post this.

They are an enjoyable treat. I'm not fat.

every thing is

>#1 flavour in Canada
That can't possible be tr-
>realize I have a bag of all-dressed ruffles in my pantry right

Do you mean that they don't have all dressed chips in the states? What the fuck you have to start a petition or something because all dressed chips are the shit

someone explain what all dressed is for an americuck.

does it involve maple syrup

They brought them in as a limited-time variety. Top shit. Don't know why they're not a staple since we have shelves full of gimmick varieties.

All dressed chip with some grated smoked provolone is the bee's knees.

It's hard to describe...

All dressed is definitely not my favourite flavour but that's probably because I don't like ruffles and all dressed in invariably on a ruffled chip.

President's Choice is a grocery store (Loblaw's) brand that has always been good. They have some pretty wild chip flavours like ball park hot dog, jerk chicken, maple bacon, poutine, ribs, moroccan spice, Thai, etc. Not really staples for me but nice to try.

Ketchup flavour is good and the Doritos Ketchup chips were surprisingly great.

Tastes like a cross between Carolina and Memphis style pulled pork to me. Is that weird?

I was unaware that these weren't available outside of Canada.

Sounds about right. Vaguely barbecue flavor with a bite of vinegar.

The only way I could put it into terms is a cross between barbecue and sea salt and vinegar chips.

Yeah that's a good description. Definitely a vinegar component, but the BBQ is a bit hard to describe.

They are pretty good.

Salt, vinegar, smoked paprika, hints of ketchup/bbq sauce.

Canada officially recognizes your compliments. Thanks, we just wanted to help.

PC's got the best katchup chips, hands fuckin down

My brother tried them and asked me to buy more. They're discontinued soon after, so I didn't buy anymore. His birthday celebration mes around and I'm buying snacks for his party. See them on the shelf. Scoop all of the bags into a fresh cart. Load bags of bags into my car and take a random IPA coaster from the nearest bar and write a cheesy birthday card using the letters. Put it on top and arrived. I tell him to help since my money is paying for the party. He opens the back and reads the card. Runs over and picks me up. I got pictures of him surrounded by his favorite chips. His goofy ass smile was worth it.

Can confirm, am brother, best present ever.

THERE SHIT!!!!! maple bull........