Tennesse Honey

So I accidentaly bough a bottle of Tennesse Honey Liqueur instead of Whiskey, and this shit is disgusting. What can I do to wash it down?

pop that shit in the freezer for bedtime shots

That's literally the only way I've had the stuff

That shit is vile, but this shit is worse.

I was sick after one shot.

I'd use it to coon with desu. Maybe make sweet tea with it. Idk

mix

Use it warm with lemon and cinnamon for sore throats

just buttchug it like everyone else does

>On the liquor store bargain shelf for $4 for a fifth
>Decide to buy it
>Try it later
>Tastes like cough syrup, and sugar

Goddamn it was a poor choice, but it was $4.

I usually mix it with lemon lime, or apple cider.

lemon and honey you mean (and maybe ginger)

This is a whískey thread now.

How do you feel about Jameson and similar priced brands?

Jameson is my current favorite. Haven't tasted Tulamore Dew yet but i've been iching to get a bottle of it.

my friends and i used to drink nothing but Jameson. we switched to Tullamore about 6 months ago and we've never looked back.

jameson is still good, but tullamore has that sharp, peaty flavor that jameson lacks. i highly recommend it.

This is my favorite in the $40-60 price line. Definitely knocks the socks off of Jameson for me. Very smooth, smoky, and mild.

I saw this one on Amazon when I was looking for some good stuff for my dad earlier this year. I went for a Springbank in the same range instead but I'm still curious about the Highland Park.

What does it taste like?

You can mix it with really cold ice tea. Whenever I visit my family's old farmhouse in east Tennessee my brother would get a bottle of Barenjager, (honey liqueur) and we'd mix it with bourbon and Iced tea and sit on the porch and look at the mountains.

Now I'm getting nostalgic...

Well I accidentally bought conditioner instead of shampoo once, so I guess it's like that.

So I accidentally bought a bottle of strawberry-flavoured white zinfandel instead of regular white zin, and this shit is incredibly sweet. What liquor can I add to make it harder? I'm thinking vodka or rum

Wait until the withdrawal gets bad enough and it will go down like water.

>tullamore
>peat
stop talking shit