You aren't a hipster faggot that likes Pepsi more than Coke, are you?

You aren't a hipster faggot that likes Pepsi more than Coke, are you?

Nah, I'm cool.

I would prefer Pepsi if it didn't always go flat within 10 seconds of opening a can.

No but I like diet coke better than regular.

both disgusting sugarwater

pepsi twist > coke anything

No I'm a hipster faggot that only drinks water, coffee and tea

Fuck off. That's my thing

RC or death

Huh?

Pepsi is much better than coke, both american and mexican versions. American coke is shit tier tho.
Here are my pepsi vs coke rankings

>Mexican Pepsi / Pepsi throwback
>cherry pepsi
>mexican coke
>pepsi
>vanilla coke
>coke

Diet pepsi and coke are shit and both taste like splenda

Pepsi is better than people give it credit for

Coca cola is harsh citrusy shit, but it mixes well in drinks

The only coke that is acceptable is Coke Vanilla, If you are drinking any other kind of coke you are probably a square that doesn't like traps, which is ridiculous because traps are hot as fuck.

I snort cocaine and mix ginger ale with my bourbon, because Im not a child.

I drank soda almost exclusively for a decade because that's all my family bought and I didn't like tap water.
Couldn't get into pepsi, too sweet
diet coke tastes better than coke to me though, love that after taste people seem to hate.

Only fat people drink soda.

Drinking Coke is racist.
Are you a racist?

Mmm poor people soda

Pepsi regularly beats Coke in blind taste tests, and the fact that blubberclaps prefer Coke shows only the power of advertising over a fat saturated brain

don't pretend coke isn't the best selling in every country, mehmet

>hipster faggot
No. Just regular type.

>drinking soda
Fucking kids...

Thank you. People drink pepsi for taste, they drink coke for the brand

Drinking anything but Dr.Pepper, A&W, or MUG

You HAVE to be kidding me.

>Pepsi tests markets new flavours in my area
>think they can't possibly ALL be terrible

>they all are

>Literally drinking poison

>my sugar water's better than your practically identical sugar water

Pepsi's stereotypical demographic is black people aged 15-35 living in cities. Shit on soda all you want, but watch one commercial for either brand before shilling.

I'll eat or drink whatever doesn't have modified corn in it thank you

>high Fr. corn syrup directly linked to a bible of illnesses.
>can't take a bite or sip of it without stomach ache.

Pepsi tastes sweeter than Coke. It's a scientific fact.

Pepsi also gives you a sharp fizzy taste, while Coca Cola just gives you this weird soft fizzy taste.

>Pepsi, Coke, or RC
>Not drinking the healthier alternative Zevia

Are you retarded, or retarded?

Kroger sells real sugar sodas with no corn in it

I can drink a soda and not feel bad about it.

Regular tastes too sweet and feels flatter in your mouth. Diet is way more refreshing.

Depends on my mood honestly.

Pepsi 1893 blows the fuck out of it all though

its more refreshing, regular is good for a meal like a burger. I think of it as a milkshake.

This may be a stupid question

Do most people begin to lose interest in sugary products by the age range of 18+? I'm 20 myself and beginning to lose interest in soda myself, so I mostly drink juice that I make with a juicer, water, and tea now.

>not buying your store's generic soda for 75 or 80 cents per 2-liter instead of waiting for Pepsi/Coke to go on sale every couple of months for a dollar at best

Dr Pepper Zero is the greatest soda to ever be conceived by man

It's that unique dr pepper taste, mixed with the artificial sweetener taste of aspartame (which is usually kinda gross) and yet the two tastes together make something unique and beautiful

it's also £1 for a 2 litre bottle usually so it's a good deal too

If I was going to drink a soda it would be vanilla coke or a root beer. Regular coke and Pepsi are groce.

Kolé beer bears both of them

All 'la tastes the same.

Except for the grocery store displays, I honestly forgot people drink sugary carbonated bullshit.

Water, tea and alcohol is the life source.

Where did you learn to speak?

Vanilla coke > pepsi > coke > cherry coke> stevia coke > pepsi max > coke zero > light versions > freshly squeezed cancer juice >>>>>>>>>coca cola lemon light

>stevia coke

I only like Pepsi from KFC.

Coke over Pepsi any day
Vanilla Coke & cherry coke are great
Also coke-a-cola company owns Sprite, the best lemon/lime soda.

Schweppes is the best,especially the tonic.

These and also alcohol

hipsters don't drink soda.

I have up my 24oz a day habit of soft drinks, usually Dr, Pepper, Coke, and A&W. Switched to nothing but black coffee all day (instead of just breakfast)

I still get my caffeine jolt and I lost 15 pounds with no other diet alterations whatsoever.

Schweppes is much better than Canada Dry.

Seagram's makes the best tonic though. And they should, because they're also making the alcohol you mix in it.

>Anything other than dr. pepper and root beer
?

Shasta best waifu

Don't forget cream soda you silly nigger

Agree

No you're not

>you Dont actually like the things I dont like, right?
>let me throw some buzz words in hopes to trigger you into agreeing with me

Why isn't this shit a bannable offense here?

Veeky Forums is already a slow board and that move would cut over half the content

Pepsi is less bubbly, that's why I prefer coke

>being this gay

Nope just middle eastern.

Who Fentimans here

I started with their dandelion and now the name makes me shiver

ofc it is better to drink it while eating some fast food, great side drink, water is better for thirst

>I started with their dandelion
well theirs you're problem.
you're drinking fizzy weed juice ya dingus.

They both suck. Good cola should have hints of vanilla, orange peel, cinnamon, anise, cloves, etc. A good cola tastes like you're drinking a voodoo potion.

Coca Cola and Pepsi have no distinctive aromas or flavors. They're so perfectly engineered that it's just a generic "cola" flavor. Whatever that is.

I'm always surprised when I see someone drink this shit unironically. I mean if you want sugary water you could at least drink a fruit juice like a normal person.

Been awhile since I've been accused of that. Well played, good sir. *tips fedora*

Diet Cherry Pepsi is objectively the best diet soda.

Regular pepsi and diet pepsi sucks balls though

doesn't make sense.

i like Dr Pepper but it isn't sold in my country so i buy pepsi because its cheaper and i like supporting the underdog instead of the multimillion company sitting on their ass at the top

Bitter Kas is pretty cool too, and doens't have any filthy caffeine

Doesn't Pepsi do better in taste tests because the sweetness makes it seem better for people just having a few sips (e.g. as is done in taste tests), while people prefer coke when they're actually drinking a whole cup of it?