ITT: food from your country that makes you feel ashamed

ITT: food from your country that makes you feel ashamed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0O-iSSJMUsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THis shit is considered a delicacy here.

Most of our food desu. Guess which country.

Meat.

Peru?

england

ashamed before or after I eat it?

Sweden I'm sure

I live in America and am proud that I have access to the most diverse food culture in the world.

The only times I feel anything like ashamed is when ignorant foreigners see a picture of some disgusting, overly processed monstrosity - usually made as a joke/novelty food, often only eaten once a year at the fair - and assume that's how people in America eat all the time. I literally don't know a single person that's eaten something like in the OP pic, except maybe drunk as fuck.

canada has pretty based food

the inuit have some fucked up food like blueberries in crisco but who can judge those psychos living way up in there

Im American, and people eat shit like this all the time. Like, ALL the time. Stereotypes exist for a reason. Like all the neckbeards eating a fucking footlong sandwich thinking its healthy and not exercising

Apparently we don't hand out in the same circles.

It's a huge country, boyo.

Lived in "England" for 37 years never saw that before.

I know what faggots are but not that basic tier looking shit

Huh?

It's so harmless and nonsensical that I'd bet you could continue spamming this in every thread on Veeky Forums and the mods will never ban you.

Kill yourself

seems pretty delicious if theyre hand made the traditional way.

>I don't personally know anyone who eats fast food so that must mean that nobody eats it. How does KFC make billions of dollars a year in the U.S.? Lol I dunno.

Huh?

this was fucking awesome stop being a girl i miss these things so much

was fucking staple of mine during the ashes

its fags like you that hold us back

>hurr its to fast foody i don't like it

If you don't like it don't eat it, just don't spoil it for the rest of us going on twitter and facebook putting down everyone who enjoys the double

but you have shit taste and must be reminded of your inferiority

lol no your just a cuck that cant handle a meal like that

and the whole time your thinking
>oh noes what if my friends saw me eating this what will they say on facebook, i'm so ashamed but its so delicious

i hate people like you, your the reason we can't have nice things in australia and everything is cucked

More embarrassed than ashamed. It's one of those stereotypes you always hear and are always asked about.

yeah but chicken bacon and cheese is a threesome from heaven

Of that burger had buns it would be 400 calories more

Escargot is tasty though.

double downs are incredible though
i'm working near a place that does them, every time i get lunch from there i use all my willpower to stop myself from ordering one

The garlic and herb sauce is great though.

A burger bun is 200-250 cals

Yeah a burger bun is 200cal but he said buns so that's 400cal.

Retard.

reread his post

reconsider your life

>he said buns
>retard.
sides are in orbit

plebtier

Damn, all the individual peices look great, you can tell they could probably have made something great, but they decided you were better off in ER

absolutely disgusting.

why do you hate queen and country lad?

>holodeck.jpg
lol

thats not musaka

musaka have eggplants in it.

musaka is also delicious fuck off

>being this pleb

Is that shredded chicken suspended in aspic?

>he have never eaten musaka made by his Mediterranean mama
>with fresh sheep and homegrown eggplants

not my fault your parents/grandparents are shit cooks

>Oh noes, they took away our fast foods, how am i gonna be a fat piece of shit now?? They hate our freedumbs!!!

Faggot.

That picture is of really old packaging.

Pic related, you might know them as that.

Ahh spoken like a true reddit tier cuck. I bet you cried when labor lost.

>Lol if you eat this your fat. If you like x it means bad.

>This relates a lot to the lefty mentality in australia. If you own a suped up car and do a burn out in the car park and it hurts knowone i don't like that and that means you have a small penis.

Your basically buying into lefty prohibitionist (banning everything) logic.

In reality i ate it because it tastes good. Yes it is about freedom its called personal freedom. Something you fail to understand or even comprehend having grown up as a millennial in a nanny state.

And the greens and the lefty cucks even talk about sugar taxes and banning fast food because they want everyone to eat the way they think is healthy literally forcing people to eat in a certain way

You see thats what your politicians do if they cant ban something they tax it and neither actually solves the problem of obesity.

Huh?

i'm just sperging out friend i just liked the double thats all

I'm european but I got to the US a lot. Last time I was in Chicago, went to my usual breakfast place. I always try to go for the menu's recommendations as those tend to be the most popular/best dishes.

>So, can I take your order user?
>Yeah, just a question, is the Red velvet dough pancake really sweet?
>No, it's not that sweet, it's fine, it's my favourite, I have one every morning.... Just don't put maple syrup
>Alrighty

15m later, 3 massive red velvet pancakes are put in front of me, with butter and maple syrup on the side.

They're disgustingly sweet. It was probably the sweetest dish I've ever had in my whole life. I had one pancake and that was it, didn't have anything sweet for the next 3 days and I have a sweet tooth.

>so user, how did you like the pancakes?
>they're sickeningly sweet, I'm amazed, with a side of disgust, on how you can eat one of these every morning
>waitress gives me bert stare

>Sperging out this much about a fucking fast food meal
>Using the word cuck unironically
>/Pol/ing because muh fast food freedumbs
Shigghy diggy doo

Is everyone from /pol/ this retarded?

>Implying he's wrong

what's going on here

bad food desu
America

My thoughts ex-fucking-cactly.

>those looks you get for just ordering a water with your meal
>those looks for opting out on ranch dressing
>those looks when you say "Thanks I'm full"

Amerifat living in the UK reporting. I tried these as a novelty and they're not very good. The main ingredient is liver which isn't a bad thing, but it's not what you expect

cooking with jack?

it has to be, nobody else is that bad at cooking

At first I saw the sauce was lumpy and assumed it was some fruit sauce, but it's fucking chocolate?? what the actual fuck?

A Finn-cancer here.

The fact that you can order a kebab, mayonnaise, blue cheese and pineapple pizza here and it's normal.

Generally we have a closeted fetish for blue cheese, we put it like in almost everything.

I hate blue cheese but kebab on a pizza is a gift from the gods.

And your picture looks tasty af.

>sweden

that looks really good.
unhealthy yes. but good.

No they're seen as a throwback to 50's cuisine, only sold in the cheap frozen food markets. Some pensioners buy because cheap.

get the fuck out of our glorious nation you fucking shitskin.

How can you screw up chocolate sauce that badly?

Do you fucks actually use mayonnaise or are you just a dumb fuck who can't tell the difference between yoghurt and mayonnaise?

>I hate blue cheese
Faggot.

Thats pemmekin or some shit and its an Inuit food from when eating straight up seal fat would save you from freezing to death.
I have no idea why people eat that garbage now.

>Chicken cordon bleu made into an easier to eat on the go version

Get the fuck over yourself

Yes, I believe it's mayo. Note, it's on a pizza and kebab is not required, though the two go well together. There may also be a second, spicy sauce. I do know yoghurt goes with kebab in normal kebab dishes.

Apparently the Nips also put mayo on their pizzas... with corn?! You know that yellow stuff that's mainly good for luring certain fishes. It's also added to school risotto to reduce consumption.

The thing with blue cheese by the way, can be traced to a certain dairy cooperative that used to produce (also import & rebrand) some generic types of fancy cheese and whore out its gift boxes containing these cheeses pretty liberally. The blue cheese was named "Aura", a Roquefort-inspired product but from cow's milk. It's so ubiquitous that "aura" is a generic term for blue cheese around here.

As said, I dare say we use it a lot in normal cooking, though some other nationalities surely consume more cheese on a platter.

An independent media named "Why Would you Eat That" by "Tasted" on platform "youtube" blind tested this with people - they generally liked it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0O-iSSJMUsY

it's head cheese you fucking retards

Ät skit, stuvade mackisar med köttbullar är fan kung. Håll dig till surströmming din bög

>northern european "food"

>>those looks you get for just ordering a water with your meal

What?

>>those looks for opting out on ranch dressing

What?

>>those looks when you say "Thanks I'm full"

What the fuck are you talking about? Where in the US does any of this happen? I've never experienced any of that in any state. Maybe you're just autistic...

How can I know it's Jack not even a second in?

More like eastern European, by very liberal definition of "east". Just because you Anglos don't have it doesn't mean it wouldn't be perfectly edible.

never had red velvet pancakes, im also european. id like to know where this "american food is too sweet" meme comes from, pancakes in general are notoriously bland. a lot of american food isn't sweet, it's just made with such poor ingredients that they add sugar while manufacturing it to disguise its poor flavor profile.

I get all of those in the USA, specially in small towns and out in the country.

Where specifically were you required to "opt out" of ranch? Where specifically were you required to tell a waiter you were full?

>pretending an obvious gimmick is representative of any aspect of American cuisine

what's the attack plan for that?

Ohio
Kentucky
Tennessee
West Virginia
Virginia

You get weird looks for asking for water in most places, they give you different looks if you want anything other than ranch as far as the full part he's being autistic they ask that because of desert.

>Ashamed of a pie floater

People like you are the reason Pauline Hanson has three potential senate seats, because you multicultural cucks can't deal with Australian Culture. Get out of my country you shitcunt.

shut up homo

They were probably weirded out by your curly mustache and thick rimmed, lensless frames.

>You get weird looks for asking for water in most places

No you don't. Nobody bats an eyelash.

>oven baked chicken breast with ham and swiss cheese
>fried chicken sandwich with bacon, american cheese, and god knows what that sauce is made of

What's wrong with this on any level?

>country of 50 different states and 300 million people
>my experience invalidates yours

whatever dude, i have that happen a lot in a lot of different places in the same region, it doesn't mean that if I go to DC it will happen there, but you can't compare experiences across the USA as if it was a single minded country.

Just because they eat fermented fish in Finland nobody is going around saying they eat fermented fish all over yurop.

It's nothing to do with your experiences, the issue rests with you trying to depict america unrealistically in order to earn brownie points with anonymous posters you don't know.

I am from south carolina. The deep fucking south. I am from a town where literally, it is the place in the world where the highest percentage of the population dies of heart disease, of any statistically defined area of people.

and people don't fucking bat an eyelash when you ask for water.

im from kentucky in the rural appalachian mountains, and if you go to a restaurant and don't drink coke, diet coke or sweet tea, they will look at you like you're crazy.

and if the waiter doesn't crucify you with their eyes, your company does. lets not forget the looks you get for using a knife to eat your food with.

Kebabsauce doesn't have mayo, you dip, unless it's drastically different in Finland compared to Sweden.

t. I sell tons of it to the local pizzerias.

>rural appalachian mountains

the one possible exception, i still call grand bullshit on anyone else making this claim

but then let us also remember that rural appalachian people are not actually americans. they're rural appalachians.

I stopped eating fast food long ago, but I will say that the double down was objectively fucking delicious and I would go back and buy one in a heartbeat if they put it back on the menu. People bitched about it but that shit was healthier than most fast food menu staples.

Once a year or so I make a copycat version at work and put it on the specials list just because I can. Last few times I've done mini 'sliders' and people devour that shit like you wouldn't believe.