Moderate & Reasonable Pizza Consumption

What's up with the threads recently of people eating entire pizzas and feeling like shit afterwards?

Who else just grabs a good slice from their local spot (or Costco), and is appropriately satisfied? Pizza even after the first slice starts to have serious diminishing returns.

>paying $50 a month so you can shop at a wholesale store just to buy pizza
LUL

I buy clearance frozen pizza then cut out slices and toast them when needed

It is $55 for a year, not a month.

>paying $4.58 a month so you can shop at a wholesale store just to buy a slice of pizza
LUL

the food court is outside don't need a membership to eat there

It's inside at the three closest to me.

You buy other stuff. You don't even have to have a membership to go to the food court.

I've tried to get in to the food area before w/ out a membership, they don't let you.

Yes they do, quit lying. It doesn't impress anyone.

maybe at your location they don't care / follow the rules. At mine they will not let you in w/ out a card. Sterling VA.

Pizza dough gives me heart-burn

when I was fat (pushing 295), I could eat 2 pizzas on my own before feeling like shit.

Now that I lost the weight and then some (135) I can maybe eat 2 slices, maybe a third if I haven't eaten anything in a day or two.

I can't help myself but binge when it comes to the za. I blame adults taking me to this place as a kid

cici's is god tier pizza, and they always have the most fucked up pizza toppings too. They will literally put mixed greens on top of a pizza and call it a 'salad pizza'

and now they have stuffed crust, the absolute madmen

I binge when I get pizza. I can't be around it.

Why does everyone consider "pizza" to all be the same thing? Yes Little Skeezers pizza is bad for you, but that doesn't mean all of it is. If you use a shit load of oil/grease/fat whatever it may be of course your going to feel shitty after driving 5 or 6 slices in you.. But if you use healthy ingredients it will be moderately healthy food. It's like you can eat all the separate ingredients and that's great but one you combine them into a triangular baked slice, oh fuck you might as well call the coroner for yourself ahead of time because then you're eating PIZZA.

Huh?

Who are we kidding, fatties love cheese, and fatties love cheese vehicle foods. Pizza is the ultimate fat as fatass food. The idea that it will ever be healthy is fucking stupid unless it is made by someone who rarely eats/cooks it anyway, then it will likely taste like shit since they have no practice.

OP here, I honestly cannot understand this mentality. For me, after 2 MAYBE 3 slices, the pizza just starts tasting like shit and empty calories I'm pumping into my system. That first slice is always glorious though

But here me out: Spaghett. Fucking spaghett. It's the same exact thing as Za. Dough, tomato sauce, butter/oils, meat, and cheese.

So why in the fuck is pizza considered so much worse? Fuck just make your Za with slightly less cheese and oil and it's literally 3 main food groups baked together. I get that chain-za is a different monster but that's irrelevant since the chain version of any food will be less healthy.

A combo slice from costco is orgasmic, I would give up my left nut to get the sensation from that pizza whenever I eat anything else

Back when I was fat it was just something I did to ease the pain of being fat and alone. Now that I'm fit again I'm with your mentality 120 percent.

I have a major problem with pizza. There is something about the taste, texture, and shape that makes my body pressured into eating more and end up significantly overeating it when I have it.

I'm not really like that with any other food.

>spaghet
sprinkling of cheese

>pizza
blanket of cheese

>just make your Za with slightly less cheese
so a slighter lighter blanket?

pizza also involves heavy oiling of the crust for supreme fattening power.

yes pizza is just bread and toppings which can be just as healthy as those ingredients in any other form... but that's only in theory.

I used to be able to eat 1 whole extra large pizza by myself when I was jusr 12, along with a 2 liter of soda. I really don't get why you guys feel like shit afterwards, because I never experienced that feel you describe.
>hurr fucking durr fatty go distort space with your girth elsewhere
Yeah, no. I've been underweight since 11. I'll drop dead from malnutrition before I get fat thanks to a high metabolism and horrible "food" I consume because of money issues.

As someone who rides his bike to work. I can eat practically a whole pizza.

Not all pizza is blanket of cheese pizza, like I said before you can make it healthier.

Try dollops of a healthier cheese of your choosing rather than a thick carpet of greasy ass cheese from the Little Skeezers.

>pizza also involves heavy oiling of the crust for supreme fattening power.
Well.. yeah. But my point is that you can make it less fattening/healthier. You don't have to drench the crust in olive oil, try a light covering of coconut oil or some shit like that.

Also make your own sauce with less salt than store bought sauce.

If you want taste you have to sacrifice healthy, i get that, but you can still make a tasty fucking Za that's not god-awful for you like the chains places Za's.

>you can still make a tasty fucking Za that's not god-awful for you like the chains places
well, you were asking why people think pizza is bad for you. most people don't make their own pizza, is why. I mean chain restaurants pretty much have the monopoly on this dish for the average Veeky Forums poster.

As someone else who rides his bike to work, I can quite literally eat a whole pizza, but I usually feel better if I focus on eating a lot of high quality protein and vegetables rather than a big ass wad of dough and grease

The inhaling a pizza thing is only like once a week

when it comes to pizza i end up eating 4-5 slices. i mostly buy cosco pizza by the pie because it's just their frozen kirkland pizza without the mess.

the biggest issue i have with pizza (and junk food in general) is that i get hungrier the more i eat.

Yes, it's literally inside the store, but you don't need to be a member to eat there.