Oatmeal?
Are you CRAZY?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=da1vvigy5tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=BULkJaPkWik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More like oatsnack desu

I wish I liked oats a bit more. I wonder if I could replace cereal with them. they'd be chewy but less dense. I'll try it tomorrow.

/mlp/ pls go

rye porridge is better than oatmeal

I can't eat oats without adding at least a bit of sugar, yet I can eat rye flakes with just butter and a bit of salt.

Goddamn, how long has it been since I've had a bowl of oatmeal? I'll get on top of that.

1) Steel cut oats
2) Condensed milk
3) fruit

kill yourself ponyfag

Goat veal?
Are you CRAZY?

4) Diabetes

>getting the 'beetus from that

from the condensed milk maybe

cant stand rolled oats
are steel cut any different in texture?

A lot of obese Americans have somehow managed to convince themselves that diabetes is caused by carbohydrates consumed all around the world such as bananas, bread, rice, oats and sugar, rather than the ungodly amounts of animal products and refined fat they consume.

Well shit, just how much milk are you putting in it?

Wasn't that like 6 years ago?

>diabetus isn't caused by carbohydrates

it's like you don't know what diabetus is

?
Type 1 is genetic.
Type 2 is genetic and appears due to a variety of factors.

It's caused by being overweight.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=da1vvigy5tQ

time makes fools of us all

It's been a while since I've read those words together. Go back to /mlp/

But it's caused by fucking with insulin, which is indeed caused by sugars

if you recognized that as an MLP thing you need to go back to /mlp/. Seems like a very specific reference.

>ungodly amounts of animal products
vegans are weird

Yes. But they take at least half an hour to cook on the stove so probably not ideal for someone who has to rush to work every morning.

I make them every day and they compliment my morning espresso perfectly. #neetlife

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

Diabetes is caused by either
1) An autoimmune reaction that destroys insulin-producing cells in the pancreas
2) Too much insulin over a long period of time causing a decrease in body sensitivity to it, generally caused by being a fat fat fatty
How animal products or refined fats cause that is up to you to prove.

>animal products and fat neither contain sugar or carbs that break down into sugar

>has nothing to do with diabeetus if theres no sugar or insulin reaction

Full retard

I believe the pony Pinkie Pie among others are all yelling in a frantic argument, at which point when all the other characters cease arguing Pinkie Pie continues to exclaim "Oatmeal? Are you crazy?", the gag being that oatmeal had nothing to do with the original argument and implying that she was simply yelling about random things, thinking that was the purpose

Die in a fire

How old are you?
Does this interest in mlb go beyond say a interest in any other show like South Park or family guy?

Me? I'm 26, and that's kind of a difficult question just because of the shows picked as examples

In my opinion, what we refer to as Western "adult animation" and "children's animation" are sort of more like different genres....and both obviously have different genres within and sometimes overlap but to keep things simple I'm generalizing...typically what we call"adult animation" shows are basically just set up as animated sitcoms, they aren't extremely focused on a larger story but are episodic and the setting and characters are generally just a vehicle for punchlines, meanwhile often "children's animation" shows like the one in question are often more fantasy and story driven with a well defined continuity which leads to a greater immersion in the fictional universe for fans of it, I think

In other words, say something like South Park, (for the most part) you could watch just about any episode and it doesn't really matter if you saw the one before it, or plan on seeing the one after it because it usually has less emphasis on continuity and the story is self contained to the particular episode (yes I know they've had two parters and such and recently had a season that used continuity but I'm generally speaking), where a more story driven show which is more typical of "childrens" animation you could watch an episode at random and out of order but you're likely not going to get the full story

If I were to compare the level of interest people have for the show in question I'd have to compare it to other similar daytime animated shows, so...most things the cartoons half of /co/ talks about

Never undserstood the appeal of oatmeal when eggs are there

I love oats.

Lately I put the following in a pan:

Oats
Chia seeds
Flax seeds
Hemp seeds
Dried raisins
Pumpkin seeds
Sunflower seeds
Sometimes some chopped nuts like walnuts, hazel nuts or para nuts.

Then I add a layer of water and cook it.

Delicous.

Is this pasta?

You can get the 'beetus from carbs, but not fucking oatmeal or fruit. If you drink a litre of cola a day and gobble down poptarts then yeah you can certainly get diabetes.

>I love coffee
>Lately I've been having the following:
>6 tsp granulated sugar
>4 tsp brown sugar
>half cup caramel sauce
>2 Tsp maple surup
>8 tsp chocolate topping
>half cup of cream
>bit of coffee
>2% milk
>I love coffee it's delicious!
;_;

I have like 10 kg of rolled oats in my pantry for making some fucking oatmeal.

Always when a situation arises that there is no food left but the oats... I get a pizza.

No dude, it isn't that difficult of a question, i really like south park and the references I find in the real world everywhere, just today my gf seen a sticker on a car and asked me if it said niggers, it was actually naggers.

My point is, just because I like south park, I don't go to a forum to talk about it. So it's kind of amazing that MLP gathered enough of a following to generate.. whatever it is it generated, some behavior is actually pretty strange, mostly because of the sexualisation of the characters in what is a animated show targeted towards children. It really crosses the line where it looks to most people that adults who enjoy the show are pedos in training/development.

>My point is, just because I like south park, I don't go to a forum to talk about it. So it's kind of amazing that MLP gathered enough of a following to generate.
This isn't new or unique to this show desu, look at /co/....just about every daytime cartoon has some amount of obsessed fanbase, from Adventure Time to Steven Universe to Transformers to TMNT, capeshit and whatever else. The only reason MLP made such headlines back in the day was because it was a "girls show", and not only that but one based on a pre existing franchise generally known for being a bland toy commercial and largely ignored as far as the fiction goes despite literally everyone being familiar with the brand.

>some behavior is actually pretty strange, mostly because of the sexualisation of the characters in what is a animated show targeted towards children.
Once again, nothing new...this is all par for the course of "geek culture". There isn't a single popular kids cartoon that people don't have waifus from I guarantee ya. Once again, just look at /co/.

>It really crosses the line where it looks to most people that adults who enjoy the show are pedos in training/development.
It may look that way to the untrained normie, but it's not the reality. Fact is, within the show there actually is a distinction between ages...there are actual characters that are "little kids", all of the main characters that people generally "waifu" and who make up the bulk of the show are portrayed as adults with careers and shit. Are there people who DO sexualize the children characters on the show? Yeah, of course...sickos exist in every fandom, but it's generally frowned upon by a lot of the fandom and certainly isn't unique to this show...if you look in any /co/ waifu thread you will find people posting characters from shows who are explicitly underaged, probably the same on /a/.

If you went to a....idk, (insert band name here) concert there's bound to be a few pedophiles in the crowd

Nope ots not pasta.

I like oats on their own too but recently I've been eating them like this.

Your recipe does sound really delicious but I'd be inclined to call it meusli rathers than 'oats'. There's just so much (good stuff) in it.

I'm a simple man so I just have mine with a banana every day, and with berries when they're in season.

There is no evidence whatsoever that sugar can cause diabetes. Sugar only "causes" diabetes when people gain weight. Nobody develops diabetes on high-sugar diets as long as they keep their body fat mass low.

Fair point.

Oh yeah totally forgot I also put a bananna in there.

>It may look that way to the untrained normie

Yeah see.. thats the problem, you're ignoring the power of the untrained/ignorant "normie".

Personally I don't give a fuck what you want to watch, I find it highly amusing when I hear people talk about "screen time" but are ok with watching TV for hours on end that's "normal".

But just like with anything else, when something is the face of a outlier or the face of a subculture, that thing is going to be targeted for regulation or enforcement of societal standards.

Bringing that point back to Veeky Forums there have been studies out there, I assume self reported but anyway, that show that people get the vast majority/bulk of their calories at home from food they purchase in grocery stores than they do from restaurants. Those findings don't keep "normies" from shitting on mcdonalds for being "unhealthy" while they sit at home with their 2 liter soft drink on the coffee table. Speaking of soft drinks that is another great example of this, soft drink taxes targeting that industry are beyond ridiculous, because if the rationale is that you need to curb sugar consumption by the populous and a tax is a way to get there, then you tax all products with sugar not just soft drinks, but that wouldn't be palatable by "normies" because the representative is Coca-Cola and people have decided big corps are evil, even though there are thousands of other companies out there pushing their sugar stuff to, including milk companies who's chocolate milks have more sugar than coke.

>oatmeal
>crazy
yeah crazy delicious. add a lil butter, milk, touch of sugar and crumbled bacon

With those you could make a loofah tasty.

nope where i come from its called porridge. its cheap its heathly when using skim milk or lowfat yogurt
but if your feeling creative you can add brown sugar and milk instead of white sugar...
and its more filling than toast or meth.

You are supposed to add water user.

non stick pan
water
brown sugar

Do you really think fat is unhealthy? Or that brown sugar is any better for you than white?

actually i done the tour of the sugar refinery. and brown sugar is more refined so it mixes in you food faster than white sugar does i didnt say brown was any healthier that white sugar.

>more refined

nigger wut??

youtube.com/watch?v=BULkJaPkWik

user....... :(