girlfriend of 3 weeks found out she is 4 weeks pregnant with ex-boyfriends baby

> girlfriend of 3 weeks found out she is 4 weeks pregnant with ex-boyfriends baby

what should I do Veeky Forums? cut and run?

dump her

Leave and try again. Not your struggle. Also, buy LINK.

run user, run far away

Either abort or start running like a madman - how the fuck did that work out? In what circumstances did you guys get together right after her breakup? Keep in mind you might be a bit of a rebound

user if you dont cut and run i will find you and cuck you

Don't talk to me or my wife's son again.

Run you idiot you are really close the make the wife's son larp real.

lol, hope you arent staying nigger

At least you’re not married to her user, buy tons of ChainLink shares so she’ll regret her decision!

Why do u even need to ask

dump your bags, buy kimberly-clark stock

>cut and run?
and never look back, holy shit

we were both rebounding each other lol - both of us were good friends for like a year, broke up roughly the same time and were like "fuck it, lets get together"

probably not my smartest move but she gave good blowies

dont be a beta provider user. Its good to know now cause you could pay whole your life for not your kid. Fuck her last time and run away

why are you even asking you fucking retard

Not your problem. She should get in contact with him. GTFO

>GF of 3 weeks
No problemo

fpbp
i know it sucks man but the sooner you move on the better

how is this even remotely anything to do with you op? either she cleanses herself or you move on.

fucking 3 weeks give me a break.

But seriously. If she would let him knock her up it was never over with him in her mind. So she's going to dump you to get back with him anyways. SCreencap this.

gtfo with this bait larp

Kill her when she is sleeping

>3 weeks
Are you fucking serious op, dump her ffs it's not even a debate

>cut and run?
pretty much, no real time invested in her and you're a cuck if you wanna try and make it work and eventually raise someone elses kid.

>cut and run?

uhhh yeah, unless she's getting an abortion. even then you should still leave, but it's more tolerable.

You're really considering anything else other than leaving? Like it's not even harsh. It's a 3 week relationship, there's no commitment there.

If you have to ask this question there is already no hope for you so stay and provide for the kid.

also lmao just saw it said 3 weeks i read it as 3 years just dump her

OP is a cuckholding linkie LMAO do you like raising chads and tyrones?

>girlfriend of 3 weeks
>300 word essay

>being the victim of a pump and dump
lmao @ ur life

all into crypto, at least she cant' take your money. its a nightmare for divorce lawyers apparantly

I feel sorry for u op but this is a dealbreaker :( sucks but u cant be with her now man, that guy has to take care of this situation.

Make her get an abortion then dump her. You're a cuck if you stay with her.

That's just a bad LARP by a delusional shitcoiner. If the court orders you to surrender an asset (crypto in this case) and you don't, they can just hold you in contempt.

You didn't sign up for that. If you don't have kids yourself it's probably in the baby's best interest that you leave.

man up and raise the child

it's sad because she was pretty much the best girl ive been with. but yeah I refuse to get cucked like that. gonna have to try and end it without hurting her feelings too much.

obviously, it is too fucking early, cut your losses early is the first rule of trading ffs

The landwhale is probably the firs female that has ever sucked on his tiny peeper

>3 weeks
>3 weeks

her feelings will be hurt because she either has you as a cuck or she can get back to the babydaddy
otherwise she fucked up and this will drive her insane

don't be the idiot (i think you will be the idiot)
run men
run

don't ruin your life (you will)

dump & NPL + manipulate her so she feel gulty

no replies from op
>mfw op will hodl

Nut in her a couple times without a rubber since you don't have to worry about knocking her up then dump her ass

3 weeks? are you retarded? Gtfo!

Holy fucking shit, lost

start saving for college. invest in mutual funds and something stable and steady like vanguard

Dude fuck her feelings. She is pregnant with another man's child. Stone cold logic here. Would you stay with her if she got an abortion?

Damn you dodged a bullet senpai.

raise the baby!! it doesn't matter who are the biological parents! only matters who loves the baby the most! she obviously doesn't love her ex so much if they parted. she probably just loves fucking him but felt she's pregnant and knew you'd be a much-much better dad! that's a HUGE compliment.
don't bail now, she put all your trust in you!
get your name on the birth certificate if she allows! then you'll be the REAL father!

i'm a feminist but i have a soft heart for guys like you, you're clearly good dad material i'm planning to choose a dad for my ex's kids the same way

Dip out of there.

Not your business. If you stay you are a literal cuck; not trying to insult you

Was thinking about how cool the company was few days back after washing hands in a restaurant... worth it?

Weak bait faggot

on the offchance this isn't bait...

are you crazy user? get the hell out of there. Don't live taking care of some baby that isn't yours. You won't be a savior doing that. You'll just grow up to resent the little shit and the lil fucker will just grow up to hate you and your life as you know it will be finished.

GET OUT

seconded

How is this even a question

Don't worry, I'm sure the second baby will for sure be yours! (50% chance)

you better run like hell you dumb fuck

>3 weeks
just fucking dump her ass

Marry her so you can say this legitimately!

run, annon run

Get the fuck out. The shitty feeling you have now are temporary, and you know it yourself.

Leave

Yes, run dumbass. You've only been dating for 3 weeks. Who gives a shit if she needs support for her pregnancy, that's not your problem and if she pressures you at all then she's a complete piece of shit.

this

Please report back with how it goes l! I enjoy stories from the outside world

Three fucking weeks? You've been together three fucking weeks and you're not sure what to do? The fact that you even have to ask indicates that you're probably a two digit IQ fucktard. Of course you should run.

You're probably going to continue make shit tier decisions, and life is going to be hard for you if you're having trouble sorting this out. But, I'll go ahead and help you out on this one.

(Side note: You should give up crypto, it ain't for you. Fucktards get chewed to bits.)

She's going to carry a baby, deliver it, and have to wake up in the middle of the night to feed it. That's your life for at least the next 18 months. That cool chick you're dating now is about to change into a moody person, who can never get comfortable, wants to eat random shit at random times, sometimes can't stop barfing. Delivery will either tear up her stomach, or her pussy. Sometimes they literally cut the chode to make room for the baby. Then she's going to have to feed the baby, change diapers for three years, clean up shit, buy clothes, worry about homework and may suffer a drastic decrease in sex drive, for ever. Men typically put up with all of that shit, because it's their kids. You're considering helping another dude successfully pass on his genes.

I'd tell her the same thing. She should get rid of you and try to make it work with the ex boyfriend, because you're highly likely to dip out after you get a few doses of what's in store. She has a better shot of making it work with the father.

Veeky Forums has spoken
I have just texted her that it's over - although, tbf, I think she knew already since i've been ignoring her for the past 3 days

Big if true

If this isn't the best (You) farm i've ever seen then you honestly need to get the fuck out of there user. Think about the fact that you think staying with your 3 month old "newly" pregnant girlfriend is possibly a good idea. I'm going to say in my best drill instructor voice I can.

You best unfuck yourself. Let that other unlucky fucker get his life and money sucked out of him by his bad choices.

You better fucking man up and take care of your child user. You were with her when she found out, it is now your responsibility.

>You were with her when she found out, it is now your responsibility.

Lost my shit. This is the most cucked logic I've ever heard. You've made my day.

This is why you never tell your S/O about your crypto.

If they ask where your money is from just make some shit up about good investments made years ago, and never be specific about amounts.

If you don't want to hurt her feelings, then tell her you care for her but don't feel you can provide for her and her child in a suitable way, wish her luck with whatever she decides to do, and recommend she contact her ex.

If she pressures you at all then she's an absolute piece of trash who doesn't give a fuck about you and in that case, fuck her feelings and leave.

My wifes son is the best thing that happened to me.

>just texted her
dude, Veeky Forums didn't teach you to be classless. should've broken off face2face. smH baka

>Girlfriend of three weeks
>Became your Girlfriend ONE WEEK after she fucked her old Boyfriend
>Already going steady this fast
Yes you should cut and run, you were a foolish fucking idiot to be in the situation in the first place, my god! Do you just go through life like a fucking drunk?

>cut and run
run and run

>I have just texted her that it's over
Good job man, except stop being such a cuck that you think texting is the way to do this stuff.

You have to break up with her at the exact same time as you're cumming in her ass.

kek'd

Threaten her with a sell order

do people really get cucked this often?

Yes. Women are fucking degenerate.

>found out
funniest part of the thread is this implication that she didn't know lol

this is the only right way to break up with a girl. bonus points if you donkey punch her.

yes you fucking idiot. get the fuck OUT while you can and thank christ she didnt lie and say it was yours. the fact that she said it was his should tell you all you need to know - that she likes him more than you. thank your lucky fucking stars she didnt try to cuck you - at least the bitch was honest. GET OUT NOW you fucking mong

kek

I mean I knew it wasn't mine because I never fucked her without a condom

It's a larp

shes actually not the best girl youve ever been with because shes carrying some other cunts kid. that pretty much removes her from the "best" category. use your head user, dont get cucked. its not just a meme. you will hate yourself forever if you cuck yourself knowingly and you will hate the child deep down. just leave the stupid cunt

High five the other dude and split. You dodged a bullet.

Who are you people!?

yes, yes they do. my old work colleagues wife used to suck my dick and take photos of herself doing it, all the while her husband was in the car in the driveway glued to his phone whacking off over pictures of his own wife on another mans cock. some people are really into getting cucked. goddamn she was a dirty bitch

>3 weeks
You've been on what, a dozen dates with her at this point? RUN, its not worth it

cut the baby out of her stomach and eat it faggot

wtf

>3 weeks
I wear pants longer than that.

You think she's going to stay with you? Fucking three week relationship dude! She's going to go back to her babies dad and try to make it work with him. She probably already is....just hasn't told you yet so you can be her backup in case things don't work out. You know what you need to do.

stay for 7 mouths and fuck the shit out of her non stop best sex ever then leave her any other answer is beta