This is why we cant have nice things, fucking biztards

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus, it's cringe outside of biz

dont give them the attention they want. it will only encourage them.
delete this post.
just report them to Twitter as spam or offensive. It will be deleted. sage

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

hahah every single of his tweets just get linkie replies

this is hilarious

The new generation of anons had their first internet experience on 9gag and were walking around with trollface shirts. What do you think?

you people are unironically worse than reddit

holy cringe
He'll stop using twitter at this rate.

Its so fucking cringy, i love and hate Veeky Forums at the same time.

I think linkies have started to believe their own memes and cult is ok outside of Veeky Forums too

/thread

Plz sirs, 9gag loves chonlink meme

Best copypasta

>linkfags suffocating under their own autism

its only a matter of time before 9gag adopts this meme, biztards will sell because the meme has died, Link moons because all the normies are buying it

AAAAAH

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

>XXL

fucking kek

Kek. That's me.

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

less than 20 thousand holders after all this shilling?
only 7 thousand holders with more than $1k of tokens?
60% of all tokens owned by just 6 accounts?

oracles are definitely necessary, chainlink and it's token though? utterly discardable.

This is why Sergey didn't use social media before. He knows the cancerous following this coin has. Linkies really do stink

im gonna continue doing this till linkies stop spamming biz. im fucking tired of your relentless spamming. its ruined this board.

find for stinkies to spam here, but as soon as they get spammed back with their OWN stuff its not ok? seems weird.

This

Chainlink was a mistake

This is partially my fault because I'm the one who posted the original picture here the other day. I don't even own any link.

Yesss fuck these linkies, this board as been full of their garbage posts for days. It's time to go on the offensive and kill their meme coin

1000$ EOY faggots

checked

jesus fucking christ. one look and you can see that she just has to be an israeli. theyre such temptresses

brrraaaaaappppPpfpfffff