Why do girls pretend to like steak?

Why do girls pretend to like steak?

Why does Veeky Forums pretend to like raw steak?

I'm not pretending. I legitimately like steak.

I like rare steak. If sliced thinly enough, I can do raw too, though.

>bloobloobloo if there's any red in it imma get mad cow disease!!! Send it back!

I'll take one well done shoe leather steak please :^) No trip to the hospital for me, thank you!

Huh?

cause you one o' them bitches who eat men alive.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

they think they will look highclass ordering it, then they look like stupid cunts when they chew their wellwelldone shit trying to look they really like it

said the guy who's literally afraid of carpaccio but thinks having a pink steak makes him a real cave man self-reliant carnivore RRRAWWR!!

actually I take it back, you cannot possibly be a guy

To impress boys.
Boys in turn eat steak because they want to impress girls.

Why homosexual men and women eat steak is still unknown.

Well done steak every time.

why do you think it's pretend?

That's the only reason my husband and I go to Golden Corral. Unlimited steakums.

why do you assume he's a carpaccio?
Also I have literally never seen anyone working a tough-guy angle on liking steak rare, must be an american thing

*he's afraid of carpaccio
I just like steak mang.

It's because they have to. Their weak bodies need the iron because they bleed so much. If women didn't have men to butcher the cow they'd all die out

Why does everyone pretend to like steak?

>Why do girls pretend to like steak?

It is 100% to make MRAs mad.

Girls KNOW that you were about to impress them with your knowledge of fine cuisine and then they'd get caught in a lie when they said they wanted a man who ate more than chips and beer but then turned you down anyway.

This makes them mad.

So they go out with the guy they actually want to fuck (you know, the one who's taller, fitter, wealthier and hasn't started balding) and they order a steak.

Do they like it? Of course not, they think it's gross, but they eat two or three bites, because they know every eye in the room is on her, especially you and your permavirgin male friends.

It drives you absolutely bananas and girls absolutely get off on that.

All the while, her "date" is absentmindedly checking his phone flipping through the texts of the other girls he's fucking, wondering how on earth it's taking this bink so damned long to eat an 8oz steak.

My SO and I are going to pretend to like steak tonight for din dins.

>Also I have literally never seen anyone working a tough-guy angle on liking steak rare, must be an american thing
We get it in the UK too. Seems like people are projecting their insecurities about how manly they are, so they have their steaks rare or blue for the sole purpose of appearing more masculine. It's pretty pathetic.

PAY ATTENTION TO LE ME I'M A GRILL ON THE INTERNET XD BUT DON'T HIT ON ME SILLY GOIS XD XD

Why do girls pretend to like Chad?

What is this meme?

an invasion from r/mra

We like steak because its full of iron and hemaglobin.

>tfw I completely side with Jerry on the heftier meats

I want /r9k/ ro leave my board.