Why do soyboys invest their life savings in crypto?

Because you don't really need test to know how to make money

Do they?

they don't though? soyboys invest their life savings into their daily mocciato bbc fagicino, avocodo dilidos, and plastic soytendos

>Life savings
What's that

So I can keep ordering $50+ in food off grub hub

something poorfags do since they don't know how to leverage their wealth so they give it all to the jews for free

lol this
except fuck grubhub
I like mcdonalds and dominos

When did you realize that milk has more estrogens than soy?

An idea coined by powerful corporate boomers to encourage them to treat their "nest-egg" like a fabregé egg and avoid taking risks to increase their stack

It doesn't.

>soy
you one of those low-t manlets op?
if you can't handle fucking soy you might as well start transitioning now.

the fucking state of "men" these days.

Soyboys go to /r/LateStageCapitalism and whine about other people's crypto gains.

Soyboys invest in stocks. They are too beta to buy crypto

Soyboys budget, faggot

Alphas throw everything they have at it

those guys really prove the truism that nobody successful is ever a communist

Patricians have stocks, real estate, precious metals, bonds, and crypto.

Get on my level.

>bonds
>precious metals

this

this too

I'm not super well connected to my peers and even in my smaller circle I know 3 different mega-soyboys who took extra student loans ranging from 5k to 20k as an investment into bitcoin, not even into any alt-coin. All three of them invested around the time bitcoin was 17k-19k and sold when it crashed. What drives a human to make such a bad decision and fail the following damage control so badly? I even warned one of them on the volatility. This is modern Darwinist selection, the weak willed and delusional will become dirt poor and exit the gene pool.

No, they don't. The poor reproduce more than anyone else. You're retarded.