What do you think of the new update?

medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-february-22nd-2018-1aaab141bb2f

New UI looks clean, I'm gonna invest some. I plan on this atleast 2-3x in the next few months.

ERC223 change is going to be great since it's reducing the cost of running the cost of retrieving coins from the DAO by 50% and it the snapshot and payout will both happen on Sunday. Fiat still on track for next month and API soon to follow which will bring bot volume + organic volume. I'm excited for sure.

Coss is a long term hodl for me. I don't have a ton will make more selling some of my coins then I ever will with payouts. Just like the idea of the fee split.

We will see how the new rollouts go. Probably still going to be bumpy and rough into and through some of Q2.

With the Fiat gateway I'm not holding my breath. I'm expecting delays and probably won't be finalized til after March. The "should" in the update kinda worries me. They have a lot of stuff they have to do with the small team they have.

No new engine from scratch just slowly piecing parts here and there til it's mostly new. Kinda disappointed but understand where they are coming from.

Will be nice when they don't have to spend all day searching for people's lost deposits from sending eth to a Coss address.

New UI is nice maybe they got it to work with the back end better than the last UI update they sent out.

Reduced fees are nice but people will still bitch that they are to high but just keep accumulating til it's worth it.

What are your price predictions for this in 4 months and EoY?

It won't take much to get good returns off this. If Coss can get to 50mil in volume which isn't a huge ask we will see a times 10 from this price

sold all my kucoins and got in coss
50% fee split payout forever
A few big timers catch on, they convince their buddies to only trade on coss due to fee splits, the referrer links cut the trading fees. Shits going up

4 months - $5
EOY - $20

Its still like 40 dollars dude. They need a collect all button asap.

If coss delivers fiat gateway ON TIME, then coss token will easily be $3 in 4 months and $10 eoy.

>implying these fuckups will get banking / merchant authorization for fiat gateways.

I wouldn't trust them with my financial information even if they did.

Best thing about the fiat gateway imo
It's going to mess with teh normal reality of btc.eth.ltc and the alts going up/down at the same time because they are all hard linked. We'll be able to buy coss directly instead of going through btc or eth first - down the track when there are other fiat pairings
????

lol no

.001eth is like $.9, you cant afford a fee split for $1?

The fomo price will be much higher. I am expecting a pump to $15 at least before June, then a return to $5 then slow and steady growth until EOY

I guess he meant all the coins collectively

Dumped this shit and bought NANO when it was 85k sats
Best choice I ever made

You are a special kind of retard right?

Doesnt even need to be USD, any fiat will do.

You don't understand how the DAO works if you think they would be able to make a 'collect all' button.

I suggest you reread the whitepaper.

Cant they just make a 1 button that activates the scripts for all the buttons? That's really a basic requirement for any good design.

Thats not the point... you still have to pay the gas/fee for each coin you want to withdraw

Devs said they were working on it

The way tokens work you cannot do that (thats why user called you a retard). The best they can do is make a button that runs the script for each token.

spoonfeed me pls, can't be bothered to read all this shit on the site

what does this coin do? what's the purpose of it?

To transfer tokens, you have to interact with the token contract, therefor you cannot process multiple tokens in 1 transaction because each token has its own contract.

Doubt they pull off fiat, but if they do it will probably go back to $3

If fiat has even 1m daily volume it will go to $10

inadvertently linked to your post, sorry
what i mean was, what does coss token do? is it just like BNB, but without paying fees through it?
does it just give you 50% of the fees devided by the number of tokens times the number of tokens you own?
if they want to do fiat to crypto, why not do coss only?

What happens if the bubble pops before they can get fiat rolling??

Coss token gives dividends based on fees collected on the exchange.

The exchange has fees for every buy/sell, 0.2-0.04%. Half of all the fees are distributed to people who own COSS tokens. So if they collect $20,000,000, $10,000,000 goes to COSS holders. If there are 100,000,000 coss tokens, then each token would give its holder $0.10

yeah that's what i wrote
the other question was why not do fiat->coss only?

kucoin wannabe

Youd have to ask coss but Id say its because name recognition and liquidity. Everyone knows what BTC is and people will buy hundreds of thousands of it. Why would you go on an exchange and buy "some token thing I've never heard of"? There is also a lot more liquidity in BTC than COSS, people trade hundreds of millions each day, COSS youd be lucky to see $1 million in liquidity.

desu fuck fiat, they just need to make an API for bots to bring in volume

I feel fiat is going to bring tons of issues, there's a reason that big exchanges like binance don't mess with it

Although I would like to see fiat, I agree about the API for bots 100%. Bring out the API for bots!

Fiat is coming in March.

API hopefully before June.

What I love about COSS is that they actually have realistic goals. The hard part with setting up the tokens and the DAO is already over. The rest is just web-dev work. They hired enough people last month, just need a few months to get it all rolling.