This triggers the reddit-er

This triggers the reddit-er

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i cant tell if thats charlie lee or trevan james

I have un-ironically never browsed reddit. Are they core or cashies?

It's Roger Ver. Don't worry, my ex had autism and she couldn't recognize people by faces either.

reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

depends who you ask user

>I IDENTIFY AS BITCOIN!!!
>DONT CALL ME BCASH YOU BIGGOT

this is what you look like.

yea you got that shit covered already

wew that same time of the week where the same shitty thread is made and bumped every time its about to fall into the archive. cash shills are fucking cancer.

Bullshit.

Blockstream is owned by AXA. If you don't see the problem with this then you're a corecucked faggot.

cashies think they're core
but in reality r/btc is the only real community of bitcoin cash

Redditors are all core despite them not understanding the difference. It's just popular to be a corecuck. It's the default much like being bluepilled about other things...

SeeYou're a cuck. You have no argument.

i dont have a problem personally with the fuckton of money bitcoin has made for me, no.

early adopters generally don't give a shit about artificial fork drama, surprisingly.

were you born retarded?

r/btc is pro-BCH

>we only have your interest in mind, believe us

you're right i dont give a fuck and noone on this board does either. have fun with your bags.

You're not an early adopter because you bought in 2015, you big retard. Also, money is more important than longevity?

Top cuck.

I don't even hold BCH, I'm just not ignorant to the fact that all of the above is true. Obviously, BTC has the price, the market share, etc.

bch is the real bitcoin! the people's bitcoin! mind not the massive profits we made by purposefully breaking satoshi's proof of work algorithm.

and where did you get 2015 from? ive been in this shit since it was still GPU mineable.

you late adopters are all the same.

Sure you were, just like everyone else was, right?
Idiot.

lol yes. not everyone was late to the game like you guys. ask anyone who got into this shit early if they actually give a fuck about this artificial bitcoin fork drama, and they'll all tell you the same thing.

getting in on ethereum at 20 cents really dampens your care for this shit also.

>ask anyone who got into this shit early if they actually give a fuck about this artificial bitcoin fork drama,
Are you retarded? It's the early adopters who care the most you lying, larping, retard.

>Bro I mined in 2009 bro yeh thats right

Sure you did. You likely came in December 2017 you larping tard.

you didn't even post the real bitcoin cash sub, /r/btc

You guys only say "BCASH BCASH BCASH" and then think we actually care about the name. Its the fact that its all that you say. You're like the 3 year old who keeps their finger in your face and says "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!" No one cares about what you are saying, its that its the only thing you are capable of saying. Please have a real argument instead of this infantile shit.

I got in before Mt. Gox and everyone else who got in at the time is pro Bitcoin Cash. It's only LARP'ers who pretend that Bitcoin Segwit is the choice of the oldfags. The old adopters have been horrified that the block size wasn't increased on Segwit. That was the plan from the beginning and we don't understand why it never happened. Oldfags are pissed that the newfags think they matter. No one was supposed to matter in Bitcoin, it was the idea of what Bitcoin was supposed to become that mattered. Bitcoin Segwit is doing everything they can to kill that idea.

>mfw people UNIRONICALLy support either btc or bch
you got
>shit
and
>slightly fast shit
how can either of these even compete with other currencies