ARK’s New Marketing Advisor Speaks

>”ARK has an awareness problem of significant proportions.”

blog.ark.io/few-words-from-our-advisor-jeremy-epstein-to-the-ark-community-a64c0dd7e873

What do you make of this Arkies, first steps towards finally seeing some recognition?

about time ark started getting their name out there they have more of a product than most. i like what I’ve heard from him so far

this is EXACTLY what ARK has been lacking. good to see that they are finally being proactive about all of this.especially simplifying on what ARK ACTUALLY DOES

Is Jeremy Epstein, dare I say, /ourguy/?

this is EXACTLY what ARK has been lacking. good to see that they are finally being proactive about all of this.especially simplifying on what ARK ACTUALLY DOES

Its time

(((epstein)))

back to /pol/ faggot

OH YES! YESSSSS. ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK WOOOOHOOOO.

took the worse right out of my mouth!

I went from 2500 to 900 and when it pumps again I'll have 500.

Really sad to see such a solid blockchain wither and die. V2 comes out after EOS launches and I don't see how they are going to compete and make connections with anyone going up against that tech and money.

With Jews you lose. Stick to Aryan btc.

I wish they had of done this in September and capitalised on the buzz they had then, but this sounds really positive.

You saw what those bastards did to the Son of God. Ruthless Vatos those fink Jews

>Ctrl f ark
>they are finally starting their marketing

Finally it’s actually happening

too late no partners and now the tech is old

t.brainlet

It’s overdue but not too late

What's arks connection to skycoin?

This guy's good but the task ahead of him is huge, I think he'll bail when the going gets tough and ARK doesn't break $4B by the end of the year

Why do arkies believe this coin is going anyway? It does nothing unique and the dev team is clueless

it's /ourcoin/ faggot gtfo back to leddt pleb

39 btc volume on bittrex at the moment....i don't even fucking know mate. It might be a successful project in the future but im not sure what's going on right now.