Can someone please tell me for real whether this piece of shit horsecock is a scam...

Can someone please tell me for real whether this piece of shit horsecock is a scam? I'm down 50% and thinking about cutting my losses.
>Inb4 Should've sold at $1.

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/7xrewm/int_confirms_every_partnership_on_website/dukf75q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just hodl.

kys pls op. i post in every int thread telling you it is a scam. iif you still holding this horsecock chink scamshitcoin you deserve to lsoe it all

you're fucking retarded, I warned your dumb ass so many times to at least wait for proof en extent of partnerships.
might as well hold now desu, don't sell at -50% unless you know for sure you can make gains in some other shit

there's something about it that just makes me want to hold
i can't tell if it's my own latent homosexuality or a gut feeling it's gonna take off the moment i sell

i was thinking of dumping into ITC.

just hold u'll be fine dump at the next big ''announcement'' when everyone gets their panties wet.
when i look at the graphs you're pretty much at rock bottom can't get much worse than this

thanks senpai

holy shit

the icon literally is a veiny horsecock, I didn't see it until now

this is a reason for the price drop, that's the verified account of michael dowling, technical director at ibm.
1-2 months ago he was already asking around who these intchain guys were and why the plastered the ibm logo on their site.
they were already known to be scammers by most of us but this convinced a lot of bagholders that it wasn't just 'fud'.

np.reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/7xrewm/int_confirms_every_partnership_on_website/dukf75q/

yeah, i saw that too. that's actually why i created this thread. fack.

Plus the market cap is already quite high because the circulating supply is like 250 million or 350 million.

Confirmed chinkscam... Since ages. What the FUCK are you doing

market cap means fuck all. get out of here with that shit. we are playing with imaginary money right now

Can someone redpill me on this coin? Like whats been happening?

logo changed from a nice peaceful blue to a throbbing erotic red

Pump and dump shitcoin like hundreds others before

Obvious scam, fake partnerships and whitepaper had been edited to 350 mil circ supply. I saw you think about ITC and personally to me it seems more promising. I used to be INT holder

It matters because 100 million INT were given to some people and they might dump

>might
Top fucking Kek

äääääääääää