Why are you sitting alone on Veeky Forums, user? It is Friday night...

Why are you sitting alone on Veeky Forums, user? It is Friday night, people your age are rolling blunts and snorting cocaine. Where did it all go wrong?

I’m fucking your mom sniffing coke out of her asshole.

Because I like cheese

jokes on you, i'm smoking a bowl right now. going to play rocket league in 30 minutes with a few friends. you jelly? yeah i thought so

im counting my money bitch.

How's Aruba?
could....I....play...with you?

>tfw no friends
>tfw no gf
Crypto is my only hope at either

Weed is such a cashsink.

I used to have friends, once I got out of my drunken haze they were all gone. My only chance now is to go to Asia and start a new life

nope, it will be the same except with money

I literally got offered to go out by a friend and i said no
I'd rather be inside by myself browsing Veeky Forums and looking at pretend money go up and down
what is wrong with me

Taking care of my dad. He just had major surgery and he can't take care of himself right now. I'm browsing Veeky Forums because i can't leave him while he takes a shower. If he falls, i need to be around, because no one else will.

Same here.

Protip: If they stopped being your friend when you quit drinking, they weren't you actual friends

I rather have people use me than be alone
Don't do it. Hit up your friend and go out. Don't end up like me. It is a downward spiral

I used to be a party-animal when I was 18-22 but ultimately I grow up and I flee all this shit

I'm currently with gf of one year but we stay inside all the time. It's good 85% of the time but I'll probably dump her. She's great btw, but if I want to be a better human I need to be alone.

No contact with other will be the great opportunity of my life to ascend and become something else. I want to live without hatred, without being so mad all the time.

Human interaction is a poison to my mind. Ultimately, people like me need to be alone even if I'm not that special, I just learned from my previous lessons

Your pathetic dreams of being with other and "enjoy your life" is just a child vision of what life need to be

>Taking care of my dad. He just had major surgery and he can't take care of himself right now. I'm browsing Veeky Forums because i can't leave him while he takes a shower. If he falls, i need to be around, because no one else will.

I hope you will make it

same here but getting high every day. All the people in my life like family etc said it was ''anti social behaivour'', meanwhile since i stopped i have been more antisocial than ever

it's 4:51 PM, I am waiting for our friendly football game to start later tonight

Except it won't.
>Will be able to afford personal trainer
>Will be able to afford nutritionist
>Will be able to afford nice car
>Will be able to afford pickup bootcamp
The gf problem can be solved with enough money

I dont have friends op, this really hurt me...

I feel exactly the same way. Every opportunity I've had to go be with others I've always preferred to be alone. I'm in a relationship now for a long time, there's nothing wrong with it but I still year to be alone, completely alone. I'm not sure why.

Nothing was ever right in the first place...

ill be your friend, user

Because you know. Other are a burden, and we won't be able to create what we have to. I have tried many configurations in my life and now I can affirm that my mind need probably more calm and peace than the common but when that's the case it can produce really great things for me and other.

I don't know about your anger management but for myself I can say that's pretty bad. I tried a bunch of shit in order to calm myself and be able to be fully absorb in what I do but ultimately drugs make you think differently and mess with your sharpness over the time, even nootropics

>pickup bootcamp
>gf problem solved
ah geeze