The shilling today revealed to the world the Sergey nerds that shill this LINK scam. Price has already tanked 10%...

The shilling today revealed to the world the Sergey nerds that shill this LINK scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $.60 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $.50 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all Link holders. With all those who dumped their current neetworth into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $0.40 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded "link marines" will begin to go offline, and NEETs with their mom's allowances loaded up in LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the LINK marines wagecucking for tendies who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their mom's basements, with no money in their current accounts, with nothing but worthless LINK bags. Link "marines" will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you linkers. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be an loser linker.

I still don't understand why ChainLink will be necessary for Oracles.

Why wouldn't Ethereum build their own on-chain oracles? Why is the ChainLink token necessary at all?

Furthermore, if a bank or an insurance company wanted an oracle for blockchain use, why wouldn't they build one in-house so they know they can trust their data verification and munging processes?

There's literally no reason for ChainLink to exist right now, especially since they don't even have a working product (the chainlink token is literally ERC20 solidity boilerplate code). Correct me if I'm wrong.

damn fudding is in good force today, time to buy more

He's an actor.
Lots of money goes to a garage filled with indians with VPNs spamming this garbage on Veeky Forums all day.

pic somewhat related but imagine poop people

The funniest thing about Chainlink is that most of the holders haven't even read the whitepaper, and everyone knows this, so it's super easy for whales to just say
>this white paper is incredible! you're missing out if you don't buy this
>DYOR tee-hee
Yeah, well I did read the whole thing, and if you actually put the time in to read the damn thing, you'll realize that the what they're trying to do is impossible, and they know it.
Basically it boils down to this two man team came up with a philosophical question, attempted to answer it with a fancy white paper, and are selling it to the unwashed masses to make a profit.
>two people
>1 philosophy major
Get the point?

>he will still ask these questions when ChainLink breaks 10, 50, and 100 dolalrs without owning a single token, increasingly despaired, but still insisting his FUD questions are right.

Stop deflecting. It's only getting fudded because the holes are huge, the scam is obvious, pajeeto.

I bought a small amount of link just because of the insane amount of FUD on it. If I lose it I'm out a few hundred bucks. If it takes off I get to participate in the immense tsunami of shitposting that will occur.

I would like to see a tool checking how much of Veeky Forums nowdays are pasta. There are so many now newfags and low frequency lurkers mustn't recognice many of them as pasta. Fascinating.

id honestly hate to be one of them currently

checked. unreal

Back to plebbit. Your FUD is beyond pathetic- at least be creative or something.

>devs not shilling link proves it's a scam!
>devs shilling link proves it's a scam!

imagine spending your life saving link fud copypasta and furiously pasting on a Norwegian homeopathy board

Friendly reminder SWIFT won't even be using Chainlink even when it does finally start using distributed ledger technology (which is in at least 4-5 more years by the way).

Here's what it says on smartcontract.com:

>"We're proud to be working with SWIFT on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle."
Get it? Their own SWIFT Smart Oracle. NOT the chainlink oracle. Get it through your fucking heads stinky linkies.

Never forget that banks are interested in the blockchain technology, NOT some fucking ERC20 shittoken made by some journeyman who walked away from NXT. All you autists who are constantly harping on about "the SWIFT announcement" are absolutely deluded. It's like you just conveniently ignore what it actually says on smartcontract.com itself simply because it doesn't make you feel good.

Wonder if this dumb fudder knows price is up.

I don't think you get it mate. Not ChainLINK or the blockchain. You'll be much better off holding some index funds, sorry to break it to ya.

you are so fucking lost i don't even know where to begin

first of all, alpha is live so there is a working product

second, "ethereum" isn't a fucking company that can decide to build their own oracles. it's a blockchain based platform that allows other apps to be built on it, which is exactly what Chainlink did.

third, if you think individual banks will each build their own oracles, you are delusional. that's like saying, my company has computers and we want to visit websites, why would we use Windows when we can build our own operating system instead. uhhh no... they are just going to use whats easily available and already vetted.

if you lurk long enough, you can get a sense for detecting if something is a new pasta before you actually see it a second time
lurk moar faggot

checked

"Sergey" was hired by pajeets to be the face of their project. He doesn't control his Twitter, the pajeets do. This is one of the most sophisticated PND scams I've ever seen.

Feel bad for this faggot

Are you CIA? Tell me about LINK

IF YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE IN THIS SIT DOWN AND RECORD YOURSELF SAYING WHY YOU BELIEVE IN CHAINLINK. THEN SEND IT TO A FAMILY MEMBER AND THEY WILL TELL YOU JUST HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL YOU ALL ARE.