This is a body of a typical meat eater

This is a body of a typical meat eater
If you go vegetarian you'll live much longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7t6m0k_Ki9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one cares

Not worth it

i don't eat meat and i'm still fat

Then go vegan. If you're a vegetarian but still usr animal byproducts you're no better than a filthy flesh eater

no

i like my farm animals too much

You own a farm? You're practically a slave owner! How do you sleep at night?

I really don't get the whole veggie=lose weight thing.

Back when I did the whole weight loss thing, lean chicken breast was my beast friend. Lots of protein, no carbs. sugar, etc.. I mean I know "good carbs" and all that, but I always found keeping the carbs under my goal was way harder than anything else as pretty much everything except meat has carbs.

DAILY REMINDERS:

1: supporting the meat industry leads to millions of lives that otherwise would never have existed. Regulation and the good intent of farmers makes those lives above the threshold for a life of suffering. If you care about animals, you must eat them.

2: animals are fucking delish.

3: getting fat is about calories in, calories out. Vegetarians and vegans are generally slim because it's impossible for them to eat enough calories to gain weight given the low calorie value of their main foods. Balanced meat diets can make you lose fat, and have a much better chance of letting you build muscle (especially compared to veganism).

4: see 2 again

And finally, 5: Samus is hot no matter who plays her and no matter what suit she wears; I'd still tap the everloving heck out of that.

It'll be amusing when lab grown meat becomes cheap and practical, and the eco-nuts finally get their wish.. and then all cows/pigs/chickens/etc end up endangered because at this point they exist entirely as a food source.

Spoken like a true carnist, i feel pHysically ill reading this

my animals are happy, i take good care of them

youtube.com/watch?v=7t6m0k_Ki9g

Fruit isn't exactly the best thing to eat if you want to lose weight though senpai.

/thread

fucking bitch didn't eat a steak gordon fucking ramsay cooked for her

Gordon is a real plonker. And an idiot to boot.
"You need protein". Is he a medical doctor? And she's a fucking vegetarian so she consumes dairy anyway, which is the highest quality protein that exists. God I hate this fucking clown.

>senpai.
Faggot.

Found the American

I had a fat vegan friend, I convinced him to eat meat and he lost a ton of weight.
As a disclaimer, he also started doing heroin around then.

>he doesn't eat farmed food

Vegans are absolutely 100% fine with livestock going extinct. They will tell you in a heartbeat that it is superior to keeping them around just to slaughter them.

Ask PETA. They run high kill shelters for a reason.

Only in America, the UK, and Mexico. Somehow everyone else can figure out how to not be total fat shits

I imagine that things like ground meat will be totally artificial but I don't think we'll see in our life time large cuts of meat that can compete with the actually animal

im a vegetarian and im pretty chubby. i use to ber vegan and i didnt lose much weight. but its my fault i only eat rice and beans

whats the point of keeping a species alive if you only kill them before they are 4 years old?

Since this is a /v/ thread.
What is our current stance on this situation?

would defo hit it.
strong jaw and back fat! A deadly combination.

I thought vegetarians just ate pasta, cheese pizza and chocolate.

>vegetarians are all middle class whites
>vegetarians live longer than average
gee whiz

>vegetarians are all middle class white women
FTFY

yeah he's an idiot.

protip: there is no medical term for protein deficiency because that is impossible

>protein deficiency
kwashiorkor

>Vegans are absolutely 100% fine with livestock going extinct
Right up until the point where they need their fucking insulin. Hypocrites.

this is impossible assuming you get enough calories. you can eat exclusively bananas and get enough protein

most insulin is manmade

this is a lack of calories not about protein, you can eat only broccoli and get enough protein

why live longer when all there will be is vegetarians

>More meat=T H I C C
I no longer see any reason to go vegan