Who the fuck is holding TRON still? Why is this shit even in top 50 anymore let alone top 15?

Who the fuck is holding TRON still? Why is this shit even in top 50 anymore let alone top 15?

My only conclusion is that stupid college kids or 17-20 year olds are holding it and cucking themselves on reddit with each other into bag holding it. Anyone with a brain can tell this is a stupid project at best or an exit scam which is being drawn out so JUST doesn't get arrested at worst.

I just looked at the reddit for the page and its probably even more cringy than linkies on here

Over 40 checking in.

I’m HODL but I bought at .15 so I kinda have to.

i accidently bought 7,000 of these turds I watched it moon and then crash below my purchase price.. its ok tho.. i shall hodl untill the next pump ... then i will forever be done with this shitcoin....

if TRON does not pump in 2018 we are going to put a wig on "justin" sun and fuck him up his ass

holding 200k from 3 cents. alibaba connection and chink manipulation seems like a good bet for a pump sometime in the near future

>My only conclusion is that stupid college kids or 17-20 year olds

I dont think you are wrong.

I have a buddy who I talked to about cryptos 2 some years ago and he wasnt too interested. He only started getting interested when bitcoins great bullrun happened 2017. He began calling me excessively asking me the fastest way to buy bitcoin because he wanted to buy TRON because he had so much faith in it. I asked him what he found so special about the token and he would just go on about how its going to be the coin of amazon, the coin of alibaba.....

As far as i know, hes still holding onto it.

Mostly chinks probably

Your friend bought at 0.002$ didnt he ? He at the minimum doubled his money with TRX. Anyone who wasnt bullish on TRX in early december is just an emotion trader. The hype was obvious and could have landed you a 120x at peak. And a sure 20x if you are a steady hand. You fucked m8 your friend is the better trader.

Justin Sun is an awesome con man and business swindle
Anyone who is not buying into his pump and dump is a branlette.
KYS OP

nope. he most definitely did not buy in that early. Im not sure the exact date or price but I know he was buying up at the hype, like the large majority of people who bought in were.

He has without a doubt lost money on his trade thus far.

I remember selling at like 30cents just before his "conference" back in early January. That was some of the funniest shit I'd ever seen in my life.

i mean i dont disagree. When i got my a couple of my BCH from coinbase, i dumped it into Tron at about 0.2cents or something, back in dec everything was ready to moon, trx was gaining hype and justin was a hype generating machine. never beleived in it for a second though, obvious bullshit.

annoyed i didn't cash out at the top, but i really was shocked enough it reached 12 cents.

wish it would die, just because the holders are so annoying

Seeing people become overnight experts in Crypto like this fag who doesn't do research.

lol reddit hates this shitcoin too

i bought in that early when there was nothing to read about the coin except the team and its connections.

still up on my investments kek.

desu i think this is going to pump to 1$. newfags will eat this shit up

its a normie coin then.

back a month ago and before, every time someone my age would ask me about crypto and btc i would explain some brief info on how to buy and leave it at that. almost every time they would come back to me a few days later with "what about ripple" or "what about trx".

ONLY ever those two coins. fuck knows why normies love ripple and trx so much

>alibaba connection

Make it a rule to cash out at 20x no matter what happens

its pretty fucking obvious m8, you combine not knowing what market cap is with penny cryptos and you have the juiciest normie bait possible.

Throw in the shillmaster JUSTin Sun and even nignogs got on-board for TRX

Nobody really knows. But it mooning past 10 cents was the signal for a huge correction on the market. If it ever happens again tether up.

im still not sure how Tron pumped so high and i hope i never find out

>had no whitepaper for most of its pump
>when they released one it was plagiarized
>no tech just buzzwords

Well your friend is holding it for the wrong reason
The coin is good, but it wont be the coin of amazon/alibaba

IF YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE IN THIS SIT DOWN AND RECORD YOURSELF SAYING WHY YOU BELIEVE IN CHAINLINK. THEN SEND IT TO A FAMILY MEMBER AND THEY WILL TELL YOU JUST HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL YOU ALL ARE.

why do black ppl love this coin so much

It is a nigger and white trash coin. Justin tweets and it is all former bitconnect investors who post Tron will be $10k soon

cause the stupid dickheads dont see the market cap and see it in the top 50 coins at like sub 20 cents and think well if bitcoin is 10 grand then this has a lot of room to move herp derp

I'm still holding $10k in TRX. Bought at 0.2, so you do the math how much I lost.