Scams

Have you ever been involved in a scam? Either as the scammer or the scamee. Doesn't have to be crypto related. Tell me your story.

Yes, I have, and just as a quick reminder: There is nothing morally wrong with scamming to escape poverty and/or satisfy one's soul when it is hungry.

The only people who say otherwise are delusional "utopia bro the world is good bro we're all inherently good bro" types, (who in most cases are wealthy already, many from good fortune, parents, luck, etc, and not many by their own two hands)

Want to share what the scam was?

It will all come back to you guys. Your actions do have consequences.

Nope.

Never scammed in my life user. Just wanted to hear some stories.

nothing you do will ever matter

theres no consequences good or bad

OK fair. Cool thread then though yeah. Would like to hear stories too.

The closest thing I’ve done to a scam was almost take a kids Microsoft points years ago when MW2 prestige lobbies were a thing. I felt too bad for the kid though and didn’t do it.

Yeah, consequences being positive.
Your "muh karma" tripe isn't an argument. It's just part of what I described in my first post.
>Muh utiopia brooooooo KARMA dude!
Delusion

what toy is this i used to have that when I was a kid. I buried it in the closet because I was afraid it would kill me in my sleep.

scam: trimming armor for free, got full addy and never did it again
scamee: trusted ex gf to find me weed, she gives the money to her degenerate dxm abusing friend who blows it all and cocaine and says she got robbed. in hindsight i should've beaten the living shit out of both of them nobody would've cared or believed them

Boglins.

i sharked kids in tf2 but i dont know if that counts as scamming

I have US dollars

I was a fan of the rune scimmy/iron scimmy switch. Also stole peoples passwords by impersonating a jagex employee. Also pretended to be a girl on Rs to get them beta bux

Scamee: PRIX

I ran one of the vitalik twitter account scams for a while
Gained about 10 ethereum before getting the account suspended

The only time ive been scammed was back in the day in runescape when people would offer to trim your armour. i cry ;(

Oh shit I lied. I remember pretending to be a girl in habbo hotel to get free shit now.

I scammed some dude on diablo 2 like 14 years ago or something, then got scammed myself. There was this guy on my friends list, he wanted to mule his runewords and shit, including bugged belt and so on. He trusted me so i said i would help, then i stole all his shit. Later i tried to do same thing and i lost some of my stolen shit. The rest i lost from server getting loss of connection. Karma.

Wow, how weird. I haven't seen that puppet in 25 years. I have a blue one hidden away somewhere.

I’m 50 years old and been involved in scams in my younger days.
Worked for a used car dealership and helped the owner turn back odometers...when he got caught I ended up taking the rap for him and spent 18 months in state prison for him but he was connected to the mob and gave me 25 grand cash when I got out as a thank you ...that was my first felony

I've never scammed anyone. What's the point in making the world worse? It's shit enough already.

Actions have reactions sure, they do not necessarily have consequences that negatively impact you when you negatively impact someone else.

I remember you! Great thread user I legitimately enjoyed it a lot.

Then kill yourself. End the misery before it can accumulate.

I got scammed by coinsmarkets.com. 20 btc stuck on pajeet exchange for 2 months.

>put a keylogger in a RuneScape autominer
>Advertise the download link with a bot all night
>Get users passwords from keylogger and steal their goods
>Sell items for real money to retards at school
I peaked in middle school

Some years later I was selling drugs, mostly pot but some coke and I routinely cut the cocaine with corn starch...I got stabbed thru the hand fighting off one of my buyers who accused me of cutting the dope, which I did. I ended up doing 2 years for distribution...been clean and sober for 20 years now and I could spot a scammer from 20 miles away

Yeah. I was part of the PnD group that fuded link down to .00036 and then shilled it and dumped. It really struck me just how faggoty that was watching what's happening now. I literally stole from retards. Feels bad.